Escaping to the Jackson's

Chapter 1

I had been waiting for this day for a long time. The day I was told my father was murdered. The day my life would go down the drain. The day I would have to pack my bags and run away with my mother away from my father's business.

"Alice, get out here now. We have to leave before they come for us or all is lost. I lost your father I won't lose you to," I heard my mother scream to me over the intercom.

You see my father was a drug dealer; well he was the King of it. He started up his own business and was very successful to say the least. The bad thing was he had a partner that wanted it all, one that my father couldn't get rid of. His name was Logan, Logan Smith. He hated my father with a passion, but loved me with the same. He took over for his father at a young age of twenty-two. Only five years older than me, that didn't matter to him though. He has been in love with me for a very long time, though my father knew about it and would never let him near me.

As the sole heir to my father's money and 'Kingdom' Logan wanted me even more. It would mean he didn't have to share profit with anyone. My dad always regretted starting his business with Logan's dad, but he had money while my dad had the brains. It was the only way for him to get into it.

Now at the age of seventeen I was fatherless and about to be on the run. Logan found a way to get my father murdered, even though he would deny it until his death. In their business contract if either one killed each other than the one that ordered the hit would lose everything and the one who died would get everything. Well that victim’s family would anyways. We were told thirty minutes ago that my father was murdered. There was no time to grieve; my life and my mothers were on the line. Logan would do anything to have me, he has told me so many times. If he couldn't have me then no one would, which didn't fit well with either of us. So he has murdered my dad and was probably on his way here to collect me as his. I was only property to him.

I packed up all the things I couldn't live without and ran out of my room towards the family room. My mom was pulling out of hers as well. Tim and Todd our bodyguards were waiting for us by the door. Taking our bags we stepped into the elevator. I hold the locket my daddy gave me close to my chest. Tears wanting to break, but I had to be strong for my mother. She just lost the love of her life and was afraid of losing her baby girl and her own life. Tears could wait.

"Mrs. Clark, may I ask where you going to go? We will following you were ever you need us to go. We swore to your husband we would protect you with our lives and that's what we will do," Tim spoke with such passion for my father it hurt to listen to him.

"Tim, I would love to tell you, but we all know Logan has ways of getting info out of anyone and everyone. Please for us, once we get out of this building run and don't turn back. One day my baby girl will come back and own her father's business if she wants to and when you hear about her then you come back, but not a minute sooner you hear me? You two are more like brother's to her and I know she would hate it if anything would happen to you two because of us. So please do what I ask," My mother's voice broke at the end. I could tell she was fighting to break down. A tear leaving her eyes.

Todd was the one to speak this time, but he voice was filled with sorrow, “We will do ask you ask Mrs. Clark, but don't think we won't try and find you every now and then. I promise you though we won't lead him to either of you. Alice is very much my little sister and I never want to see her hurt, physically or mentally. We all know Logan would do both."

Nothing was said after that. We all knew how we felt about each other. Unlike some families all five of us told each other how much we loved each other every day and night. That's why I knew my father loved me without a doubt and he would want me to be safe and run before crying over him.

Once we reached the ground level and the door's opened we were ushered to a new car. This car wasn't stolen or anything. My father bought this car for us in case something like this happened. It was put in a fake name. A name that I would now use. My name was no longer Alice Clark, but rather Madison Smith. I didn't have a mother or a father. I was now an orphan.

Ya, I know my mother is still alive, but to keep it that way. My father built a plan for us; she would go one way while I went another. My mother had friends that no one knew about and we were about to use them big time. They of course knew that if we ever showed up on their door steps what had happened. My father may have been in to some bad stuff, but he always took care of us. Always wanted us to have a happy and safe life. To live without fear of being killed or taken hostage for revenge. I knew my father wish he could have done something else in his life, but I never once shamed him for it or took advantage of it. I loved him for who he was not for what he did. He was after all my daddy and being a daddy's girl it was hard to be mad at him for too long.

My mother turned to me with tears in her eyes. "Alice I want you to know that I love you so much and I hope to god that nothing happens to either of us and that we will see each other very soon. You know what to do and who to contact in two months. I know it will be a long wait, but we have to make sure they never follow us. Once we have enough evidence to put that bastard away or get a hit out on him from those who are still and will always be loyal to your father, we can come back and be a family again. Until then, have fun and don't forget me or your father. We love you so much darling and never forget that," At the end she was balling her eye's out.

I couldn't say much if I didn't want to crash while driving from blurry vision. "I love you to mom. I won't ever forget you or daddy. Please be safe mom." With that, I gave her a bone crushing hug before turning to Todd and Tim giving them each a hug and kiss before taking the keys and jumping in my SUV and driving out of the garage.

My mother and the guys each had their own cars and would leave shortly after I did. It was too risky to keep four new cars with different people's names in the garage without Logan noticing so Todd was going to drop my mom and Tim off at different locations where their cars were stored before going and picking up his own.

Trying to forget about my life I turn on the radio; blaring the music. I stop at a gas station and go in and buy some junk food and energy drinks. The drive to the Jackson's house was a three day trip that was without stopping. I hated driving long distancing. I was lucky, my father of course thought in advance and loaded twenty cards with twenty grand each and hid them in different parts of my SUV. I even had a driver's licenses, passport, school recorders and even shot recorders under my knew name. I had everything I needed to create a new life.

The Jackson's knew everything that went on with my father. He trusted them with my life and now I would be living with them for a very long time. The only thing I knew about them was that they had eight children, which by the way had to be all boys. I was an only child, sure I had Todd and Tim, but they were more like brother's to me. I went to an all-girls school since my father didn't want me to get involved with boys. My studies were more important than boys.

At the tender age of seventeen I still hadn't had my first kiss. The only guy that ever came near me was Logan and he would scare of any other males. They all knew he wanted me and if they wanted to get anywhere in the business I was off limits.

So what I'm trying to say is how the heck am I going to escape the evil Logan to go live with the Jackson family?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not the best at spelling and this is a first draft. Things will be messed up a little bit.