‹ Prequel: Into Your Arms
Status: Carly & John will appear briefly in Bumpy Roads And Busy Hearts, taking place after this.

Some Days

So come on, come on girl, just you and me

"So... John... How have you been treating my sister?" Evan asked killing the silence, "Apart from the fact that you knocked her up," he added as he took a spoonful of cereal and shoved it in his mouth.

What was this guys problem? 

"Uhm I treat her well, she's my girlfriend," I was unsure how to answer his question. 

"Yeah sure," he rolled his eyes, "So you're in a band... How's that?" 

"It's awesome, but it sucks I'm always on tour," I explained.

"See? You don't even take care of Carly cause your always away," he stabbed his spoon in my direction. I flinched. Dear god if he gives me a heart attack then I won't be able to take care of her at all. 

"Good morning boys," Carly walked into the kitchen. 

"Morning sleeping beauty," I grinned and stood up to kiss her. I saw Evan scowl. That's right bitch. I may not be home much but when I am, I take care of your "baby" sister. 

"John, I'm going to the doctors today so could you possible drive me? Cause I'm too lazy," Carly looked up at me and smiled. 

"For you- anything," I grinned kissing her on the lips yet again. 

I put my cereal bowl away and poured myself a glass of orange juice.

"Me too?" Carly held out an empty glass. I laughed and poured her the juice. 

"Am I supposed to pamper you like this?" I asked leaning against the countertop 

"yes..." she smirked and then looked at Evan, "do you want to come too?" she asked him. 

Please say no. Please for the love of god say no. 

"Nah I wanted to drive to Pheonix today," he replied glaring at me. I sighed in relief. "And I Should get going," he got up grabbed his stuff and left.

"When do you have to be there?" I turned to Cary.

"In like 3 hours." she answered.

"Let's go decorate the nursery then," I suggested. 

"But I missed you and we need to catch up," she pouted pulling me closer to herself.

"that sounds even better," I smirked.

***

"Good afternoon Carly," the receptionist greeted us when we walked through the door and into the office. "And you brought someone," she stated.

"Yea I did," Carly replied. "This is John- my boyfriend," I nodded and smiled.

"Very good Dr. Kate will be with you shortly. You can take a seat." the receptionist motioned toward the chairs that were lined up against the wall. 

Carly and I say down, our fingers intertwined. 

"Nervous?" Carly asked me. Was I? I nodded. 

"A bit" 

"It's not scary. I'm used to it by now," Carly pecked me on the cheek.

"Carly? You can come in now," a doctor appeared and led us into one of the rooms. 

Carly for up onto the bed and lifted up her shirt. The doctor spread the gel all over her belly and got the machine ready. I sat beside Carly and held her hand. She smiled up at me. 

"And there's the baby bigger than the last time and it healthy." the doctor pointed out the limbs and features that were beginning to show. I have never been so happy in my life.

"John? Are you crying?" Carly asked giggling. 

"No I just got allergies," I rubbed my eyes

"Too bad you don't have any," she teased and sat up. I pokes my tongue out at her.

"would you like to know the sex?" the doctor asked us. I looked at Carly. 

"No we want it to be a surprise," she said looking at me. 

"Alrighty then," the doctor nodded and we left. 

We walked to the car holding hands. 

"I want a boy." I stated, 

"But I want a girl," Carly replied. 

"A girl would be nice too," I agreed and Kissed Carly. 

"this is gonna get sooo many notes on tumblr!!" I heard a voice say. Looking up was a bunch of girls holding cameras. And that's the last thing I needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Kiss and Sell- The Maine

If there are any spelling/grammatical mistakes I apologize since I'm writing this on my phone and autocorrect is a bitch. :)