‹ Prequel: Into Your Arms
Status: Carly & John will appear briefly in Bumpy Roads And Busy Hearts, taking place after this.

Some Days

I Started To Run

"Thank you London! You've been a great show!" I screamed into the mic, the fans screaming back as the lights turned off and we slid off the stage, Pat tripping over a wire and landing on his face in front of me.

"You're a fucking idiot." I laughed as he stumbled up and we took off towards the dressing room.

I grabbed my phone off of the table and my face went pale.

6 Missing calls from: Carly

It flashed across the screen, taunting me. Was she okay?

I dialed my voicemail and waited for her voice recordings to start.

The first few were fine, just her calling to check in and say hi, good luck on the show, etc. The last two, made me feel like my intestines had been ripped out.

"John, I uh, think we've got an early visitor."

"John, something's happening, I think she's coming right now!"

"John please answer!"

I dropped my phone into my pocket and took off to the tour bus.

"John! We love you ! Can you sign this!"

I heard the calls of fans as I ran up the stairs and grabbed my wallet, passport and ran back out.

I ran straight into Garrett.

"Where are you going?" He grabbed my shoulders in an attempt to calm my breathing.

"Carly." I stated, pushing him out of the way and running to the street, and into the nearest taxt.

"Airport, and fast!" I ordered.

Was this really happening, a month and a half early? No. Please no. I don't want to miss this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Free - The Maine

SUSPENSE.