Status: This entire book is done, and I am starting book II ! So please, feedback would really be loved!

The Hufflepuff

Illuminate

Violet stood in the cortyard, all by herself. Of course, that wasn't that much of a difference. Everyone was afraid, nobody could do anything about any of this. Nobody could help her, she couldn't even help herself.

Violet ran her hands through her hair, it took every ounce of her energy to not just scream at the top of her lungs. Everything was going wrong, nothing was going right. People were disapearing daily, all because of that stupid little cup.

"I only trust a handful of people." Violet stated outloud. Nobody was there to hear her, at least that was what she thought.

"Violet," Violet jumped at the sound of somebody elses voice. She looked and saw Ginny. She looked happy.

Violet rolled her eyes, "Don't you get it, Ginny! I did this! This is all my fault." She sobbed, trying harder not to just scream.

"What's all your fault?" She asked, her face full of wonder. Was she that blind? Did she not remember what had happened that summer? Old Times was dystroyed, and everyone in it was too! Innocent people! All for a cup, just a teacup.

"All of these people died, Ginny! All because of that stupid teacup, I knew Voldemort wanted it for something...something awful!" Violet shrieked, she sighed in frustration. "This isn't supposed to happen! It isn't!"

"What isn't, Violet?" Violet jumped, she turned around and saw Hermione Granger. Her arm's were crossed.

"Hogwarts isn't supposed to be this. Hogwarts is my only home left." Violet said, more frustrated then ever. "And I ruined it, all with one stupid mistake of putting that bloody cup in my pocket! I should have left it in the box! Left it under the bed!" She explained.

"She's right, you know. This could have turned out differently if you hadn't made such a stupid mistake." Ron frowned, glaring at Violet. "Harry would still be alive, if you hadn't messed it up."

"I'm sorry..." Violet pleaded, looked at the three of them. "I-I wasn't thinking."

"I didn't think you even could." Ron mumbled, "He was your cousin! And you let them kill him."

Violet felt more tears run down her cheeks, "I am so sorry, Ronald!"

"As you should be-"

"Both of you! Stop it!" Ginny shrieked, stepping between them.

"If we start fighting amounst ourselves, we are doomed." Hermione stated, standing next to Violet. She put her arm around Violet.

"But it is all my fault all these people have died. Because of that stupid, stupid cup!" Violet said, pressing her hands that were balled up in to fists on her eyes, tears falling out of them. When she brought her hands down, she saw something. On her hands, it was blood. She rubbed her eyes with her arm, more blood. She wasn't hurt, she was crying. She was crying blood. "What," She paused, staring at her hands.

"It was your own fault, Dursley." Ron snapped, just then a green light hit him from behind. But he didn't fall, it started in his eyes. They began to glow a bright white light, then his whole body began to illuminate. Then, a inky white cloud pulled him up in to the sky.

"Ron!" Violet shrieked, Ginny and Hermione acted as if they didn't see anything. Hermione and Ginny walked to where Ron had been standing just seconds before. "Hermione, Ginny- are you alright?" She asked, they looked distracted. Hermione's skin was pale, and her eyes were glazed over. Then, her eyes turned in to the same illuminating light. Then her whole body, Violet ran towards her. If she could only grab on to her, she would be ok. Just before her a cold wind came down and the same white inky cloud took her.

"Violet, what are you doing?" Ginny asked, looking at her. She stood there, her back straight and her arms laying limply at her side.

"Didn't you- didn't you see that?" Violet asked, looking up in to the night sky.

"See what?" As Ginny spoke those few words, her eyes became glazed over.

"No! No! Please! No!" Violet shrieked, looking around frantically. "Ginny, Ginny I'm sorry! It's all my fault! Completely my fault!"

"You shouldn't have let them get the teacup, Violet..." Her eyes began to glow, then her body. And then the white cloud was back and pulled her up in to the sky. Violet stared at the sky for what seemed like hours.

"Why did you let this happen to us, Violet?" Violet jumped, as she turned around. It was Hermione, standing by the entrance to the school. "Why did you let us die! Why did you let everyone die!?" Hermione's voice didn't sound like her once Violet looked at her. On either side of Hermione was Ron and Ginny. They were both extremely pale, and they had a illuminating light coming from them.

"Hermione, I-I'm sorry," She paused, "there was nothing I could do!"

"You could have at least tried to get the cup!" Ginny screeched, her voice sounded dead, dull. And tiered. It sounded terrifieing.

"I couldn't-"

"Stop with the excuses, Violet!" Ron snapped, "It's your fault we are dead!" Violet felt her eyes start to burn, the thick warm tears rolled down her cheeks.

"It's your fault, Violet." Violet turned around to the sound of so many more voices. All of them sounded dead, and angry. She saw hundreds more people, people who had died because of her stupid mistake. She saw Harry, Mr and Mrs. Weasley, Fred and George, Percy, Catie, Matt, Draco Malfoy, Marie, Lucy, and even Kenny. There were so many more, she didn't even know most of them. "It's your own fault we are dead." Harry stated, crossing his arms.

All of a sudden, a warm feeling surrounded her. Pulling her every which way, up, down, and to each side. She couldn't help but scream. Nobody was moving to help her, which was to be expected. They were all dead because of her. All of a sudden she was just being pulled down. A burning, fire hot feeling was pulling her down. Then, a black inky cloud came up from the ground and pulled her down. That must have been what death was like, it must have been like what she had put so many people through...


"Violet!" Violet's eye's shot open. She felt cold drops of sweat on her forehead. "Merlin, you were scaring me!" Violet looked around until her eyes focused on who was talking.

"Hermione! You're alright!" Violet exclaimed, wrapping her arms around her. "I'm so sorry..."

"Of course I'm alright, and why are you sorry?" She asked, her frizzy hair back in a ponytail. "Blimey, must have been quite a dream to scare you like that..." She sighed, as Violet got out of bed.

It had been six weeks since she had gotten to the burrow. One more week until term started, and of course the fact that Voldemort now had that cup, the cup he had wanted so bad. Violet didn't know if people were going to die because of it, she was scared because she didn't know why he wanted it. He had a plan, a plan for something.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked, digging through the trunk that Molly had given to Violet. She pulled out a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie.

Violet nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine." Violet said, catching her breath. "What are you doing?"

"Getting your stuff, so you can change. We are going to Diagon Ally soon, Mrs. Weasley has lunch ready..." Hermione explained.

"I slept in?" Violet asked, raising her eyebrows. Ginny and Hermione had woken her up everyday at the same time as them.

Hermione nodded, "You and Harry were up late talking about the prophet, we let the two of you sleep in." She shrugged,
"He could go on forever about how much he hates the prophet. And since they have been talking about Old Times so much, you both have had something to talk about."

"I suppose so..." Violet sighed, picking up the clothes. "Thanks Hermione."

She went downstairs and in to the bathroom and changed. The truth was, the reason why she enjoyed talking to Harry about Old Times was because he knew what it was like to lose everything, and feel like his home and family was just snatched right out from under him. That was how he felt last year when Sirius died, he had gone to the Ministry. Voldemort used his mind to get him to get the prophacy. Sirius and the rest of the order came, and Sirius died. Harry felt like it was his fault. Violet lived in the that building for years, and years. Now it was gone, and the people she cared about there were gone too. After she changed, she stared at her reflection, mainly at her forhead. Mudblood...she hadn't gone out in public since she had gotten here. Now, everyone in Diagon Ally would see her. The past few months it hadn't been the same, even when Violet had gone to get her stuff the first time. It was almost dead, like a grave yard. Half of the stores that weren't the ones that sold school items were abandoned. Ollivander was even missing. Violet made her way out to the kitchen, and stood next to Hermione and Harry. They were off to Diagon Ally, they couldn't wait to see Fred and George.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait!!!