Status: This entire book is done, and I am starting book II ! So please, feedback would really be loved!

The Hufflepuff

Not the Only One

Violet stood in Weasley Wizard Wheeze looking at Pygmy Puff's with Ginny. They were interesting creature's. They were created and bred by Fred and George in the back of their shop, still only two color's which were pink and purple. They were trying to expand the colors.

"Aren't they cute?" Ginny smiled, picking up a pink one.

"I suppose." Violet smiled picking up a light purple one.

"Fred, how much?" Ginny asked, looking up the stairs towards their office.

"Five gillions." Fred grinned as he and his brother walked down the stairs, Violet pulled out some coins and made her way to the check out counter. Ginny right behind her, the two of them paid for them and then put them on their shoulder and continued to look around.

The shop was bright, and colorful. Different things flying around, making a sound. The main street of Diagon Ally was dark, and quiet. Practically dead, but at the end of the street was the bright, lively joke shop. They had all gotten their school items, and Arthur and Molly had taken it all back to the shop while they all looked around the shop until they got back.

"Violet, come here..." Hermione said, standing next to the door. Violet sighed and made her way over. "Look at them, they can't go five minutes with out getting in to something..." She sighed, Violet looked out the door. Ron and Harry were walking down the street towards Ollivanders.

"What the bloody hell are they doing?" Violet groaned, pushing the door opened.

"Violet! Where are you going?" Hermione asked, hurrying after her.

"To find out where they are going." She sighed, she looked around and Harry and Ron were nowhere to be seen.

"Where'd they go..." She frowned, Hermione stood next to her. Clearly wanting to go back.

"Granger, who's your friend?" Hermione groaned and turned around, Violet did as well. She had seen him before, Draco Malfoy. She had never spoken to him. All she knew was that he was a git. He alway's had been.

"I can introduce myself, you know." Violet stated, crossed her arms. He raised his eyebrows, waiting for a name. "Violet Dursley, no need to ask who you are."

"Come on, Violet. Let's just go," Hermione said, grabbing on to Violet's arm.

"Violet Dursley? Didn't you live in that pittiful muggle orphanage?" Draco asked, "The prophet was clear that a mudblood sixth year survived only because the Ministry helped her. Couldn't even get out herself, that's pythetic."

"The only thing that is pittiful is you, Malfoy." She paused, yanking her arm away from Hermione. "The Ministry did nothing, the Ministry wouldn't help anyone unless it was in the
wizard world. You of all people should know that, with your father in Azkaban and all." She finished, crossing her arms again and glaring at him.

"And what happened to your father, Dursley?" He asked, not affected at all by what she said. "Oh that's right, he gave you up before you could even talk."

"Violet, let's go-"

"I'm flattered you know that much about me, Malfoy." Violet retorted, "See you at school. Come on, Hermione. Let's find Ron and Harry." Violet finished, turning un her heal and went in the direction Harry and Ron had gone. She heard Draco chuckled as he turned the other way, and Hermione hurried at Violet.

"Violet, you should have just ignored him." Hermione stated,

"You shouldn't lose your temper, excpecially with Malfoy."

"Hermione, if you let her bother you, he will only bother you more." Violet pointed out, holding her Pygmy Puff in her hand.

"He didn't seem annoyed, or angry with you, Violet. He seemed amused, now he is going to keep messing with you." Hermione stated, as they rounded the corner and saw Harry and Ron in Ollivanders.

"There you are!" Violet exclaimed, setting her Pygmy Puff back on her shoulder. "What are you two doing?"

"Thinking..." Ron shrugged, setting a wand box on the dusty counter.

Harry thought for a moment, "What do you think happened to Ollivander? Why do you think Voldemort needed him?"

"I donno, maybe the same reason he needed the cup of Hufflepuff." Ron replied, then his attention was caught by something outside the back window that looked in to the ally.

"Is it just me or does somebody really not want to be fallowed..." Ron asked, as the four of them watched Draco and Narcissa Malfoy walk towards Knockturn Ally.

Violet and Harry pushed past Ron and Hermione, and outside. They quietly made their way down the ally, until they were behind Borgin and Burkes. "Harry, hold him." Violet sighed, handing Harry her Pygmy Puff.

Violet wrapped her fingers around the gutter and jumped and then pulled herself on to the low roof. She was thankful for the few years of gymnastics Marie had made her take, hoping it would help her make friends her own age. Violet's stomach was a little sore, but it wasn't that bad. She took her Pygmy Puff and put him back on her shoulder, and then gave Harry a hand up.

"What are you doing!" Hermione shrieked, as Harry gave Ron a hand up. "All of you! Get down this minute!"

"Come on Hermione, don't you wanna know what they are gonna do?" Harry asked, as he began to climb up.

"No, I do not! Harry, stay out of it!" Hermione pleaded.

"Look, Hermione. Either you come up here, or you stay down there, all alone." Violet stated, shrugging. "I must add you are standing down there all alone, in a dark ally in Knock turn Ally. So which will it be?" She asked, Hermione thought. Then looked around.

"Fine! Ron, help me up." Hermione ordered, Violet and Harry high fived.

"Violet, where is your Pygmy Puff?" Harry asked, Violet looked at her shoulder. The Pygmy Puff was still small, it would take
another week for it to get to it's full size. The small thing was gone.

"Up there!" Ron said, pointing up the slanted roof. Violet looked, and sure enough the small purple ball of fuzz was hoping up. Just as they got behind it, the thing jumped. But almost like it knew where it was going, and what it was doing.

"Blimey..." Ron muttered, it had landed in Narcissa Malfoy's hood. "Don't expect to get him back..." They watched, she hadn't noticed yet, but her son had. He picked it up, and looked at it. Then looked up from where it had come from.

"Down!" Hermione hissed, the four of them ducked hoping he hadn't seen them.

"Draco, are you alright?" Narcissa asked, her voice was quiet and almost ill sounding.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said, then they heard the door to Borgen and Burke s close. The four of them looked up again, and looked at the shop.

"I can honestly say I'm never getting him back." Violet frowned, "Malfoy will probably sell him or something." Violet sighed, "Harry?" Violet asked, watching as Harry slid closer to the large windows.

"Shh!" Harry hissed, "Look..."

Hermione, Ron, and Violet looked where Harry was looking. Violet saw familiar black frizzy, curly hair. Bellatrix Lestrange was there, standing next to Narcissa Malfoy. Greyback was there as well, he was a werewolf. Then of course, there was Draco Malfoy. He was looking at something, something large. Like a big box, with a door. Like cabinet of some sort.

"What do you think he's doing?" Harry asked, looking back at them.

Hermione frowned, "I don't know, but it's getting late. Ron your parents should be back soon. We should be going."
"Alright..." Violet sighed, fallowing Hermione down. "Come on, you two."

The four of them made their way back to the shop, and stayed there for another ten minutes before Molly and Arther got back. The four of them and Ginny got back to the Burrow and said nothing of what happened in Diagon Ally.
The four of them, Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Violet sat in the living room around the fire. "Do you think he's a death eater?" Harry asked randomly, Hermione groaned at the topic again.

"I wouldn't be surprised." Violet stated, sitting next to Harry.

"Seem's like most of the pure-blood Slytherin's now are future death eaters." Violet shrugged.

"Yeah, because all Hufflepuffs are perfect, look at that Errnie. He's a git." Ron stated, Violet nodded.

"I couldn't agree more, Ronald." Violet sighed, Hermione got up to go to bed, leaving just the three of them. "Harry, do my parent's ever talk about me?" Violet asked, after a few moments of silence. Ron sighed, and made his way upstairs.

Harry thought, looking for the right words to say. "Violet, to be honest I didn't even know they had a daughter until first year."

Violet nodded, she had always wondered if her parents talked about her. "I see..." She sighed, picking up a copy of the muggle paper that she had gotten at a paper stand right outside of Leaky coldrin before they went in to Diagon Ally.

"Violet, had you ever wanted to come see them?" Harry asked, Violet thought for a moment.

She nodded, "I suppose so, but they got rid of me because I was like your mum. A nutter, so I don't think they would want to see me." She sighed as she opened to the first artical;

Old Times Orphanage Survivor Kenny Thomas Sent to a Group Home


Kenny Tomas, 17, was found outside the Old Times Orphanage by first responders to the tragic fire that killed dozens of people both children and adults. He claims that two men, one with long graying brown hair and a fake glass eye and a walking stick, the other with flaming red hair, who also had a twin brother in the building. He then claims that when they heard the first responders arriving to the fire, they disappeared with a loud crack. Almost like a car back firing. At first, this was claimed as him helusinating because of the smoke, and the conclusion that he received when he fell inside the building.

Three weeks after the fire, it was found that there was another teenager in the building that survived. Violet Lynn Dursley, is still missing. Her remains are yet to be found. Thomas claims that he saw her for a brief moment after a young girl was killed
by a strange green glowing flame, he says Dursley was being held hostage by a women with curly black hair and strange clothing, with a stick pointed at Dursley. He says that the two people who started the fire had strange powers, they could do things that Dursley could as well when she was a child. He also claims that the man, had said something, and then a strange red light hit him, causing him to fall to the ground and hit his head.

Doctors have concluded, along with the police that there were never such people in the building. That it is all something he has made up to make it easier to deal with the loss of his younger sister who was also killed in the fire. Kenny Thomas was moved to Saints Group Home, and will remain there until he regains his memory of what really happened.


Violet re-read the artical twice, she saw Kenny dead. Kenny was dead, there was no way Kenny was alive. One of the twins, or Tonks would have told her. Or maybe they had, maybe she just didn't remember.

"Violet?" Harry asked, she looked up at him. "What did it say?"

"It's about Old Times, there was somebody else who survived." She said, handing the paper to him. Harry looked at it, then at her. "Kenny Thomas, but I saw him dead. Antonin Dolohov just tortured him until he couldn't move. He played dead, but I could have swarn..."

"Violet, why are you worried about this?" Harry asked, stopping her midsentence. "He survived, that's a good thing."

"But everyone thinks he's crazy, he even thinks he's crazy." Violet stated, snatching the paper away from him and went and got the a pair of sissor's from the kitchen. Then cut out the artical. "Maybe I should go talk to him."

"And tell him what, Violet?" Harry asked, sitting at the table.
"That two death eaters came in, tortured him then burnt the place to the ground?"

Violet glared at him, "No, Harry. He thinks he's crazy, he thinks he's a nutter." She paused, "They sent him to a group home because he was telling the truth."

"You know as well as I do, muggles can't know about our world. Violet, just let it be." Harry explained, and Harry was right. Violet could get her wand taken away, her powers would be useless.

"I know, I know..."

"Then why are you so bothered by this?" Harry asked, standing up from where he had sat down.

"Because I know what it's like to be called a nutter, and get sent away because of it." Violet snapped, "It's awful. I'm not going to go talk to him, but...I don't know what I'll do." Violet frowned.

"Violet, the best thing you can do, is just forget about it. At least for right now. Out of sight, out of mind. Right?" Harry suggested.

Violet nodded, "You're right." Violet smiled, nodding. "I'm going to bed, good night Harry."

"Good night, Violet."

That night, when Violet was going to sleep. She was relieved that not everyone died that day in Old Times. She wasn't the only one that got out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading,and sticking with the story!