Status: Hope you like it!:) please comment

The Accused One

Suspect

Kendall tries to calm me down "Don't worry." I shout "Why are you so calm about this?!" He asks "Why are you so worried,we'll protect her." I roll my eyes and sit on the bed. He comes and sits right beside me and i lay my head down on his shoulder. Kendall squeezes me into his arms. After a couple of minutes,we go back to the pool to pick up Ally. Ally runs towards me "It was so much fun Mommy! I've never had more fun in my entire amazing life!" Kendall and I laugh. I wrap a towel around her and carry her back to the room. She is shivering. We enter the room and I playfully threw Ally on the bed and she starts giggling. Kendall asks us "What do you want for dinner?" Ally shouts out "Pizza!" I nod and he orders the pizza. I ask Ally "did you have fun swimming?" Ally nods "Yeah it was awesome. Some person picked me up and started to take me out of the pool area but I was brave so I screamed." I look at Kendall and I find him staring at me. Kendall puts Ally on his lap "How did the person look like?" Ally shrugged "I don't know,all I know was that it is a girl with black hair." Kendall's eyes were on me. He put Ally back down on the bed and took my hand and dragged me to the corner. He says "The person is still here." I nod "This is even worse." He says "we will find her,okay?" I slightly nod and kiss him. He smiles and i couldn't help but smile back. We ate pizza and Kendall sang Ally to sleep. There are two beds so Kendall comes back over to our bed and lays down next to me. "What are we gonna go?" I ask. Kendall replies "I guess we will see."