Love Yourself So No One Has To

Who's Lisa?

I picked myself up off the ground making it appear as nothing was wrong. I walked back into the venue with a fake smile on my face.
"Hey babe i was just coming to look for you!" Alex said giving me a quick kiss.
"Oh yeah just went out for some air." I lied.
"The guys are taking us out for drinks to celebrate!' He explained.
"awesome."

The night was great and should have been fun. I mean it was the night of my engagment i should be happy right? I just couldn't get the thought of what the two girls said out of my mind. And who this Lisa person was. For all i know it could be just some random person the girls made up and i didn't know if i was willing to tell Alex what had happened in order to find out. Especially tonight.
"Come on Ali lets dance." Jack grabbed my arm.
"You're my best friends fiance gotta test out the waters." He winked
When I didn't smile he gave me a worried look.
"Whats wrong Al?" he asked concerned. Maybe i should just ask Jack he would know.
"Jack.. who's Lisa?" I asked bluntly. He looked taken a back.
"Umm I think you and Alex should have that talk, love. Its not really my place." He explained. I loved Jack. He was never unhappy always upbeat, the funniest guy in the world and always there for you. He could be serious and so sweet and he was such a great friend. I respected him for not wanting to get involved, but i was hoping he would.
"I just don't want to ruin the night." I sighed.
Jack smiled "Don't worry. They'll be plenty more nights to come."

As we made our way back to the hotel we were staying at for the night i grabbed Alex.
"I need to talk to you about something and i didn't want to do it tonight, but its been driving me crazy." I took a deep breath. "Who is Lisa?"
I watched the reaction on his face. He looked shocked and took a deep breath.
"Uh wow i wasn't expecting that." He laughed nervously. "Well she was a girl i used to date back in high school. We were together for 4 or 5 years and then after we were very much off and on."
"That's it?" I asked. What the heck was i expecting? Like for her to be his wife?
"Well there was one point when she thought she was pregnant and I freaked and left. " he looked down ashamed.
"After that she never trusted me again and we haven't talked since i tried to apologize. But Ali know that i was young and i would never do anything like that to you now i promise." He looked up at me sadly.
I was shocked at the fact that Alex had bailed, but to be honest i just had a feeling this girl was trouble and i didn't like her.
"It's okay babe. Thanks for being honest." I leaned up and kissed him.

The next morning i woke up in a great mood. I was up before anyone else so i decided to go to starbucks and get everyone some coffee.
After i had order everyones usual I stood in line waiting for my order to be up.
I looked over to the right to see a short, very skinny girl with long dirty blonde hair walk in. As our eyes met she made her way right over to me.
"Hello Ali." She said in an annoying voice.
"Who are you?"I asked. surprised by the stranger.
"Lisa."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry didn't update for a while been busy hope you like it :)