Love Yourself So No One Has To

unsure

"Oh" was all that would come out of my mouth. This was the girl that my fiance had a shit ton of history with.
"Oh is right. Tell me, how is Alex?" she asked with a smirk on her face. I have never wanted to hit someone so bad in my life. Trying to keep calm and not attack this bitch, I got straight to the point.
"Okay, obviously there is history between you and Alex, but thats over now and we are very happy together. I think it would just be best for everyone if you just stayed out of everything."
She smiled even bigger.
"Oh honey, you're right we did have history and you must be really happy together, but i'm sure there is something Alex never told you about us-"
"He told me you thought you were pregnant and that he bailed on you, but honestly right now i don't blame him. so why don't you just get your coffee and leave me alone."
"Ohhh i'm sure there is more that he hasn't told you. Hope you're wedding is everything you've ever wanted." She cooed as she walked out the door.
Jesus fucking christ, that little bitch. I hate her. I hate her. Who is she to come in here and mess with my feelings for Alex? I love him no matter what. right?

I got onto the bus dropping the coffee onto the counter. Everyone was just getting up.
"Morning love!" Alex said rubbing his eyes. His hair was a mess and he was wearing his fleece pyjama pants. God dammit he was so cute.
"Morning." I mumbled still rattled by what had happened at the coffee shop.
"What's wrong?" Alex was suddenly more awake.
"I ran into Lisa at Starbucks." I smiled sarcastically.
"WHAT?!" Alex was completely shocked. "What do you mean? What did she say?"
The way he was so worried started to stress me out maybe she was right, maybe there was more he hadn't told me.
"I don't know she was just a complete bitch and told me that there was more you hadn't told me. How could you date her? She's so awful." I ranted disgusted.
"Babe believe me there is nothing else that you need to know. She just hates you because she is still in love with me."
"okay." I smiled although i was still unsure. I mean it wasn't that i didn't trust Alex, I Just didn't trust Lisa.
"We only have 3 shows left of tour and then we are free to go home and just be by ourselves. I promise all this shit will be worth baby, okay?" He smiled.
How could I ever feel bad around him. He was perfect.
"Of course babe." I smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg i havent written in 5 months but i just got back into it so excuse this awful chapter i will try and update on a regular basis.