Love Yourself So No One Has To

Home sweet Home

The last three shows of the tour were amazing as usual. All three were sold out and the crowds were crazy. Alex still continued to dedicate therapy to me every night which was making all the little fan girls scream their heads off and blow my ear drums out.
The tour was finally over and we were making our way back to baltimore. It was so surreal, i had only known the boys for 2 months and i was engaged. Life on the road brought you closer to everyone you were with more than anywhere else. I felt like i had know the boys forever. We were a family.
I was so excited just to get back and hang out with alex alone in OUR house. The thought that we were living together by ourselves made me giggle. My stuff had been moved over to Alex's place from my seattle apartment while we were on tour.
My life was everything i had ever dreamed of. Amazing friends, touring with a band and an amazing boyfriend who i was now engaged to. But the thoughts of Lisa and the few awful fans still floated in the back of my mind. I was hoping Baltimore would bring around some sanity and reality that living on the road excludes.
"WE'RE HOME!" Jack screamed running around the bus acting as if he just won the super bowl. To them they had. Another tour completed and fans satisfied.
"you ready for mother fucking baltimore baby?" Alex chanted pulling me into a bear hug.
After all the gear was unloaded and belongings were off the bus, Flyzik drove me and Alex home.
"Thanks for the ride Matt!" I called into the car before slamming the door. Tour ending was bitter sweet. I spent every single day with all these guys and now i wouldn't see them for days which made me sad.
"We're home love." Alex said kissing me on the cheek and grabbing our bags. Walking into the house i was shocked.
"Alex Oh my god! Its amazing." I didn't expect the house to be as big and beautiful as it was.
"you lived here by yourself all this time? Its so big?" I asked confused.
"Yeah well i have my babies and i've always hoped to share it with someone." He said rubbing his dogs who had excitedly jumped on top of him. "Not to mention i throw a lot of house parties." He laughed.

After Unpacking my things and getting settled into the house, Alex and i sat down on the couch to watch a movie.
"well this is strange. Sitting on a normal sized coach and watching a movie in a real tv room." I laughed.
"Yeah, but you'll get so used to the bus that you'll actually start to miss it." Alex suggested. I sighed. What was wrong with me? I was sitting here with my perfect fiance in a perfect house and i actually wanted to be back on a jam packed bus with sweaty boys who were normally wasted out of their minds.
"You're tour sick aren't you?" Alex asked grinning.
"Maybe a little." I smiled.
"Don't worry Ali, It goes away. And before you know it we're back on tour again! Its also better now because i have you home with me and i'm not completely alone." He leaned in and kissed me. We stayed there for a while, not paying attention to the tv at all.
"so what do you say i go show you the bed?" Alex winked.
I followed him as he lead me down the hall way to the bedroom. Pushing him down onto the bed, i sat on top of him as we made out. My hands were lost in his perfect brown hair and his hands glided over every inch of my body. Our breathing was heavy as i pulled his shirt up over his head and threw it to the side. Before i knew it we were both completely naked and pressed together.
"i love you Ali" He whispered into my ear.