Love Yourself So No One Has To

why put myself through that torture?

I ran and jumped into Alex's arms kissing him.
"Well thats a good reaction!" he laughed spinning me around.
"That was beautiful." Therapy was probably my favourite song All time low had and the fact that Alex dedicated it to me and announced we were together to it was amazing.
"So what now?" I asked.
"We wait and see how everyone takes it i guess." He shrugged. I was nervous about what people were going to say, but i was so happy about the fact that we could be together when ever it overshadowed it.

The next morning i was nervous to turn on my phone. I got up and made a pot of coffee sitting down, staring at the blank screen.
"Whats worng?" Alex looked worried, as he walked into the front room.
"nothing... yet." I mumbled. I took a breath and powered it up. The apple logo seemed to stay forever. Finally the familiar vibrations came one after the other. All from twitter.
"Ali, just don't even bother looking, it'll be better just to ignore them." Alex said kissing the top of my head. I sighed. He was right why put myself through the torture of reading all the comments.
I placed my phone down on the counter.

We had another day off. I watched as the boys played football outside the bus.
"Come on Ali! I'll show you how to throw!" called Alex. I got up and grabbed the ball out of his hand throwing a perfect spiral to Jack.
"Damn I didn't know you could play." Alex exclaimed looking astonished.
"Me and my dad use to throw the ball around a lot when i was little." I said shrugging.
"well you're now on my team!" Alex laughed.

After a great afternoon of football with the guys and a beautiful dinner, everyone was wiped.
I laid in my bunk trying to find the darkness of sleep, but my mind was racing. I needed to see what people were saying about me and Alex. I snuck out to the front and grabbed my phone. Sitting on the couch i opened up my twitter app to thousands of @ replies. I looked down stunned. I couldn't comprehend the comments. I ran to the bathroom and ripped open my make up case. Sitting on the ground, i cried as the comforting feeling of the blade running across my skin soothed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry short chapter :/