Behind Those Scratches

He Said Hi

Two weeks and two days had passed since the news of Seth Xano being the mysterious sexy guy of our rumor filled high school had been spread.

Since that time I have watched girls throw themselves at Seth Xano when he passes by them, and each time he tells them as politely as he can to pretty much fuck off.

Not only though has it thrown Seth off it's put me in some disarray myself. In all of the seven classes I have with Xano I sit beside him in four of those seven classes.

And mysteriously the seating chart for each of those four classes had disappeared so now I no longer sat beside Seth, but in my place would be a girl trying her hardest to flirt with Seth, none of them ever succeeding.

Unlike the year before when I was able to forget about Seth Xano the moment our first class together had ended, I couldn't do the same this year.

It seemed like Seth seemed to be on my mind more often than not, and I never actually spoke to him anymore, I barely ever saw him even.

Since the seating is different now in our acting class, it seemed that the little table we had in the back that was the quietest part of the class is now the most popular place to be.

I kept telling myself that soon I'll forget him, just like last year, soon I can stop thinking about him, soon I'll be able to stop hearing rumors about Seth Xano.

"Allison." I turn my head at the sound of my name.

Standing there is Seth Xano. He was standing so close to me that I was surprised that I couldn't see any of him except for the shadows as usual.

"Hello."

Except for the librarian we were the only two in the library. I had been catching up on some homework.

He nodded to me then walked on by to one of the back areas of the library.

Seth Xano had just stopped to say hi to me.