Status: Updates once a week(ish)

Falling for Never

Something Dark

The yellow glass ring I had in my hand felt warm from being under my hoodie on the black rope around my neck. I took it off to clean it and smooth out any blemishes that might have been etched onto the surface. Of course this isn't my ring, it was much to small for my fingers. My name is Danny Kotavera, and this ring used to belong to my  Molly. Just two week ago she was brutally murdered by Lucifer when he heard of my marriage proposal to her. Sounds insane I know but in the world I live in normal a rarity. 

Now before I get off track I should tell you what I am. Or rather what WE are. 

There are 5 different realms including out own.
 There's horux; this realm is where mythical or paranormal creatures of all kinds live.
Harma is where earth is. It is close contact with all the other realms so it acts like a bridge together from one to another.
Haven is where the things humans call angels and light beings live. The name got leaked on earth then all of a sudden people we're talking about a place called "heaven" where "god" and flying beings are. 
Hellarch is the living version of hell with demons and dark beings. The only difference is that demons aren't "bad" they're just like humans and have the potential for anything, good or bad. 
And now finally my realm known as Garnia. The people that live here all have certain powers and abilities that brought them to this place. We are the guardians of the 5 worlds and all that are in it. We have Hidden bases on The four other realms, made for training the new comers, looking for others like us, and dispatching to disasters close to our bases.

There was one realm I didn't tell you about; Melvorn.
Now as I mentioned earlier lucifer is the one who killed Molly. He isn't a demon or dark being but if he was to be described as anything it would be pure evil. His only goal is to destroy garnia and control all the realms while using humans, or 'lowly molecular dirt' as he calls them as slaves. Melvorn is where lucifer was being held to protect the realms. But he had gotten out.. So now thanks to him instead of holding Molly's hand all I'm left with is my ring to her. 
♠ ♠ ♠
First kind filler chapter thing. Read it or not meh