Status: ALIVE & KICKING!~~

Barbie

Image Image Image Image


London had a well treasured best friend, a picture perfect family that adored her, and even a hunky boyfriend that seemed to care for her. Her life really did seem to be perfect! That is, until that ill-fated party. . .

Someone spiked London's drink with a roofie that night . . . She didn't know whether it was date rape, or if she just lost her well coveted virginity by will. . .

Someone purposefully ruined London's academic presentation with a rape/sex tape video, that drove away both her scholarship, and her chances of ever getting into her dream university. . .

Someone spread London's naked pictures throughout the whole school, which resulted in the losing of her boyfriend, and friends. . .

Someone sent an anonymous letter to her parents with the naked pictures, and that infamous sex tape to London's parents. Thus, she lost her allowance, and every ounce of respect from her family. . .

London didn't know what she did to deserve this fate. She didn't understand why someone tried so hard to ruin her life. The worst part was when her parents decided to kick her out, the moment they found out that she was pregnant. She is out in the streets now, carrying the child of some mysterious man that no one seemed to know. Heck, she doesn't even know!

Someone hated her so much . . . That much, she understood, but you could only imagine her surprise when she finds out that all this while, that 'someone' was none other than her only best friend, Lily!

Image