Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 13

Blood.

Chapter 13.

“Dad?”i asked.
I couldn't believe it. Out of all the people that could have found us it had to be him?
He glared at both of us making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
Gerard shoot me a worried look and we both go up wanting to escape as soon as possible. That man is capable of anything,he could kill us both infrond of a thousand people and no one would see him.
“DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU SON OF A BITCH!”he screamed in his drunken voice. I could tell that he was drunk,my father hasn't been sober since my mom died. He has been drinking everyday since then,vodka is what my dad drinks instead of water.
“Dad please.”i begged hopping that a miracle would actually happen and he would leave me alone for once. But I wasn't afraid for myself. I knew my dad was capable of doing horrible things to me but I have grown used to him acting that way. On the other hand Gerard does not deserve any of this. I know what I am doing right now is completely different from what Gee had asked me to do a couple of minuets ago but still...
“Please,calm down sir there is no need to yell.”Gerard said cause both my dad and I's heads to snap and look at him. Was he insane? What was he trying to do get himself killed? I though as my dad laughed that sick laugh that made me nauseous every time I heard it. He started walking closer and closer to us with a terrifying smirk on his face that only meant one thing.
Beating!
We were gonna get our faces punched and we knew it.
“Dad I'm begging you don't hurt him.”i said and got infrond of Gerard who was so shocked from my action that was left with his mouth hanging wide open.
Before I could react my dad grabbed me by the throat and started chocking me.
“YOU DIRTY BASTERD. YOU ARE A USELESS FAG THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. YOU DESERVE TO DIE LIKE YOUR MOTHER DID”his screams so loud I bet all Jersey could hear him. Gerard moved from behind me trying to stop him but the only thing that he managed was to get hit on the head really hard with a bottle of alcohol leaving him unconscious on the dirty ground of the abandoned park.
“OH MY GOD GEE.”I screamed as I tried to go over to where he was but failing miserably cause my dad still had a good grip of me.
“SHUT IT YOU WHORE,YOU WILL COME WITH ME.”my dad ordered and dragged me towards my house leaving Gee's unconscious back at the park. I have to admit I was more scared of what would happen to him than me.
My dad just ignored me and soon enough I found myself getting farther and farther away from Gee. I kept on crying and crying begging someone would see my dad and do something or someone will find Gerard and take him to a hospital,make sure he is okay.
“STOP CRYING FREAK.”he said loudly but not too loud so as not to attract to much attention. Damn him,he always screams why did he have to get all smart now?
Once we got to my house dad kicked the door open. At that point I was sure that no one could save now,it would be a miracle if I actually did not get killed.
One moment I was on the porch and another I found myself lying on the cold hard floor in the middle of the living room. Kicks,punches and anything else you can imagine,i got from my dad,if you can even call him a dad.
“I CANT BELIEVE MY SON IS ONE OF THEM.”he screamed. By now I was certain that,that man in frond of my was only capable of screaming and not actually talking like a normal person. But there is nothing normal about him so it's a bit obvious that he is an animal.
Oh wait! Animals are WAY better than him!
“P-please s-stop, I c-can't t-take a-anymore.”i whispered my voice cracking in pain.
“SHUT IT BASTARD. THAT'S ALL YOU ARE,A BASTARD!”he said and pulled me off the ground only to throw my almost lifeless body down again with all the strength he had making me hit my head and every part of my swelling body harder than before.
I yelped in pain,i was 100% sure that I had broken every bone possible .
Not giving a damn about my pleads or the condition that I was already in, he kept on hitting me harder and harder every time with a different object or part of him.
Ηοurs seemed to pass by, me feeling like I was getting closer to my death.
I really didn't want to die that way. I always imagined myself dying from old age or by an accident, not by getting murdered from your own father just for being different and liking people of the same sex more.
When he began to sober up a bit he finally stopped abusing me and disappeared from the room.
I tried to sigh a sigh of relief but my body and the pain it was in wouldn't let me.
From the distance I was able to here bottles moving and glasses breaking which only meant one thing.
This wasn't over,he was getting drunk which meant he would be more out of control and will actually kill me not bothering if he got actually caught by the police or something.
When all of that stopped and sloppy footsteps started coming my way, I closed my eyes shut tightly and prayed for a miracle to happen.
My so called father made his drunk appearance in frond of me with a bottle of whiskey on one hand and a giant shred of glass.
He smirked evilly at me making the hair on the back of my neck dance like maniacs.
This is it! I had thought but my dad hated me more than I already new to kill me just like that. Torture was his favorite word apart from 'booze'.
“Wh-what are you doing dad?”i asked my voice trembling.
Whatever I had thought did not compare to what he actually did. Grabbing my arm he shoved the glass deep into my skin making me screamed in pain.
“You are a useless fag and that's what you have carved on you before you die.”his words sharp and full of venom.
Tears streaming down my eyes and my screams filling the room were enough to show what I was being through.
He started moving the glass cutting the word 'USELESS FAG' on my arm. The pain was so unbearable that I wished he had killed me instead.
The whole time his eyes were on me and he had a sick smirk on his face. What did I do to deserve such a life?
I've never hurt anyone or wanted to hurt anyone for the matter.
When his work of art was done and everything around me began to fade he took the glass away from my bleeding arm and pointed to my heart.
This is it. I had though. Time to finally be free and away from all the pain.
“Have a nice trip Faggot.”he said and raised his hand.
Just as he was about to stab me the sound of sirens filled the now silent room. My father's head turned to the door in a matter of seconds and looked at it frustrated.
“FUCK IT.”he screamed and got up grabbing some cash before coming over to me again.
“We are not finished kid. I'll come and find you until them you will have to deal with your new tattoo. But remember I'll be back and this time....you will die.”he said before disappearing.
Not long after that the door swung open and police along with doctors came in.
What surprised me thought was Gerard who came by my side crying.
“Oh my God Frankie.”he said.
All I could do was look at him,i had no more power left inside me.
“Please Frankie stay with me,this is all my fault I should have save you. I shouldn't have let him hurt you.”Gee said stroking my covered in blood face.
“Hold on love.”he said again looking anxiously behind his back waiting for the paramedics to show up.
“i-i can't Gee.”i whispered.
“I love you.”were the last words I said before being surrounded by darkness.
The last thing I remember though are Gee's sobbed and yells. He was yelling to me not to leave him
He told me he loved me and that he couldn't live without me. Even though I believed that his life would actually be better off without me I decide to store the part where he confessed his love for me one last time before death embraced me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What an awful piece of shit! Sorry for my language but his dad pisses me off.

So guys this is another update,i hope you liked it cause this is gonna be my last update for the year cause that was my final chapter and i need to write more so i will have to work on it. There might be some updates during the holidays but i am not sure about it.

On a sidenote Paramore's new album is gonna be releashed ten days before my birthday how awesome is that? but also on Gee's birthday,thats so freaking awesome.

Please comment and let me know what you think of the chapter.

Love you all,
XoXo~H