Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 15

Blood.

Chapter 15.

...And that's what I did.
The following day after my morning check up with the doctors and my breakfast, Mikey and Ray walked into my hospital room only to find me and Gerard kissing rather passionately on the bed.
“For the love of llama's why do I always see you when you are shoving your tongues down each others throats?”Mikey whined while Ray with the magical fro of his,was shaking his head in disappointment.
“Come on Mikey,is that all you are gonna say to your best friend who just happened to wake up from a freaking coma?”i asked partly kidding but a small part of me was being serious.
Mikey stopped dead in his tracks,he was like a statue which just realized it had made a big ass mistake.
“Oh God! You are right.”he said before sprinting over to where I was,pushing Gee away from me and attacking me with a big suffocating,bone-breaking hug.
“I'm sorry Frankie,I was really worried about you.”he said hugging me tighter if that was even possible.
“More like you were worried that if something happened to me nobody was gonna buy you unicorn stuff ever again.”He pulled away from the hug, enabling me to function properly and send me one of his dirtiest glares. And trust me on this he has quite a lot of those.
“Nope! Nothing changed that brain of yours...You are still the same asshole.”he said playfully punching me on the shoulder which kind of hurt as my whole body was still sore.
“And now that you are done with your crap could I see my friend?”Ray asked, suddenly reminding us that he was in the room too.
What is it with that guy,you always completely forget about him. He was so quiet and peaceful,never getting worked up or anything for the matter which always lead you into forgetting about his existence.
I looked at him,sent him a warm smile and signaled for him to come up to me.
“You scared us there buddy.”he said hugging me too but not like Mikey had done earlier. His hug was much more like a protective,worried hug and not a passionate one. It suited him actually. Mikey was the aggressive, passionate one while Ray was more like the sensitive,loving,mother like guy who was always there for you when you needed guidance and love.
“Yeah about that...”i started. I really wanted to explain everything to them,they had a right to know and there was no avoiding it after everything that happened. I mean I could just tell them that some random homophobe had beaten us both but they didn't deserve to be lied to. Not after everything they have done for me. Mikey was the best friend I always wanted and Ray was what I wished tarantula would be like.
“What's up Frank? You are scaring me and I think everybody knows you shouldn't scare Mikey Way cause shit will go down.”
Would be under different circumstances I would have laughed my ass off but today the only think I could do was shoot him a weak smile and that was all.
“Frank is everything alright?”Ray asked right after he had smacked Mikey on the back of the head. After all he was the only one who could get away with hitting Mikey.
“I wanted to talk to you guys about all this that has happened and I feel the need to explain to you what exactly happened.”I said looking into their eyes.
“You don't need to buddy. Please don't feel obliged.”said Ray but I simply shook my head no.
“No,no I really want to. It will make things easier. So you see I lost my mother a few years ago and after her death my father became rather abusive towards me,he started drinking and beating me whenever he felt like it. My life at school wasn't any easier as you may know. All of those things filled me with so much pain and the only way to take it out was by cutting myself.”i said pausing a bit to let my words sink in.
“That's is actually the first time anyone has found out about it. When I met you guys you helped me a lot without even realizing it. I stopped self-harming and my life seemed to finally be at a great state. That was until a week ago my father caught Gerard and I kissing at the park after we had been beaten up by Liam and the jocks. That day he beat me like he hadn't done before and before killing me he carved the words useless faggot on my arms. He was planning on killing me but thankfully the police and Gee came and saved me. And here we are now with me telling you guys my darkest secrets that I have only told you as you guys are the only ones I trust with my life. I haven't even told my grandma for my self mutilation habits.”i finished tears streaming down my eyes once again in my life.
God!!!
Why do I always cry?
I looked deep into their eyes. Their faces showed how shocked they were. Mikey was crying too.
“Oh God Frankie boy. I am so sorry.”he said and hugged me tightly.
“Frank I swear if we knew we could of-”Ray started but I cut him off.
“You couldn't have done anything. Lets just try and move on please. I really need you guys. Especially now.”i said.
“Whatever man...Just promise me one thing. Don't ever make me cry again cause I will eviscerate you. I will karate chop you into million tiny pieces and make Gerard eat them.”Mikey said looking deadly serious.
I think I had an accident in my pants by the time he turned to his happy slash annoying self.
“Hey what did I do to deserve punishment?”Gerard asked in a high pitched voice.
“For a lot of reasons. Firstly you are alive and secondly you are a dickhead.”Mikey said and they started fighting. In a hospital room.
“Guys cut it out or I will go back into a fucking coma.”i said and they obeyed me even though I knew they wanted to continue fighting. That's what they do after all. They are brothers.
“Group hug?”suggested Ray.
All of us had a group hug. Cried and laughed,got yelled at by Mikey for insulting his love for his unicorn * Cough * obsession * Cough * for the rest of the day.
It was something I really needed and I was happy they understood my situation and were willing to help me and be there for me whenever I needed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Whta's up? I am completely taken aback by the number of readers and subscribers. I have to admit that i never thought someone whould read my story. I am however a bit disappointed cause i really want you to comment your thought,i really need it in order to improve.
Please comment and let me know what you think.

Love you all
xoxo~H