Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 16

Blood.

Chapter 16.

The following date started rather tediously. You know the typical tests and scan to check if everything was under control. I had been made to take some x-rays which made me unable to stop laughing as for some reason when I heard the word 'X-Rays' I thought of Ray with a giant X across his face followed by millions of clones just like him. It was crazy! I'm pretty convinced that half if not all of the staff in there believe I'm inane,mad or a lunatic who when he is told he needs x-rays he laughs his ass off. Fuck them though it was hilarious and I think Gerard got it too.
Speaking of Gerard I'm a hundred present sure his day was much more difficult and terrifying than mine. Even though I was the one who had needles stuck in his arms Gee was the one who was completely freaking out. I'm not even kidding. His face had turned a gazillion of colors as soon as his eyes fell on the needles and I was actually shocked he didn't faint cause I was pretty sure he was gonna do so. Hell it didn't even cross my mind he wouldn't.
Thankfully though he didn't pass out and he was actually by my side while those doctors run their boring slash scary tests. Gerard's behavior took my mind off my worries for a while. I was petrified of being told that something was wrong with me. A few weeks ago I wouldn't give a damn if something happened to me,i actually wanted something to be wrong. I wanted to die.
Right now though,with such amazing people around me and a life I liked for once,i didn't want to die. I wanted to live as much as possible. I wanted my life to be filled with happiness and die a happy person who achieved his goal in life and I wasn't that person yet. Sure I was happy but it felt as if something was missing and it stood as an obstacle on the way to my true happiness.
When those tedious test had finally finished and after being told that everything was going alright and that they would just keep me in the hospital for one more day just to make sure nothing was gonna go wrong,Gee and I were laying together on my hospital bed cuddling with eachother and being the love birds were really were. Something in that meaningless conversation we were having made me think about my grandma ,leaving me with an uncountable amount of guilt inside as I had completely and utterly forgotten about her. I didn't know whether she was alright or not? If she had gotten out of hospital? Whether or not she knew what had happened to me?
“Gerard?” I asked finally breaking the comfortable silence that had been hovering between us for a while.
“What is it Frankie?”he asked his voice showing how completely unaware he was as to what I wanted to ask.
“Is my grandma alright? Does she know about me? I can't believe I forgot about her.”i said blaming my stupid brain for being such and idiot.
“Aw Frankie. Please don't blame yourself. With everything that's happened it's normal for you to forget some things even if they are important and dear to you.”he was not answering what I had asked.
“And to answer your questions yes she is alright,she is out of the hospital and she does know about what happened to you and your dad-i mean tarantula. As a matter of fact I talked to her while you were taking some tests and she is gonna be here in a while to see you and announce something really serious as she pointed out.”
I was relieved by his words. Thank God she was okay,i don't think I would be able to forgive myself if she wasn't. I wanted to protect her form anything that meant harm to her.
“Um...Frank do you? I mean should we?”Gerard started but couldn't seem to be able to finish what he wanted to say.
“Should we what Gerard? Say it.”
Gerard looked me in the eyes and then he looked down. He seemed rather unsure and over hesitant. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it a bit hoping it would calm him down and help him find the courage to tell me what was on his mind.
He took a deep breath and returned his glance at me.
“Should we let your grandmother now about us? Does she even know that you are gay?”he asked finally getting it.
I looked at him with wide eyes filled with shock.
I had completely forgotten about that part. My grandma didn't know anything about my sexual preference and I wasn't even sure I wanted her to know about that,let alone my relationship with Gerard.
“Frankie?”asked Gee pulling me out of my thoughts.
“Frankie are you okay? We don't have to tell anything if you don't want to, I understand.”he said caressing my cheek.
“No,it's not that I don't want to. It's just the fact that she is the only family I have left and I don't want to lose her cause I am a fag.”i said starting to get all emotional.
Wait! Stop! What the fuck man you can't cry,not again!
Gerard hugged me tightly and whispered to me.
“Please baby don't say that. I'm sure she will accept you. She is nothing like your dad and if she turns out to be a homophobe just like him,i will be there for you. Always and forever Frankie.”
I sighed a sigh of relief after his words. He always finds a way to relax me,make me feel at ease and like nothing is going to go wrong.
“I don't know what I would do without you.”i said pulling away from the hug.
“You would probably still not know how to play video games and you would be terrified by horror movies.”he said oh so seriously causing me to laugh and hit him lightly on the shoulder.
“You are an asshole.”i said giggling and earning his warm comforting smile.
I sighed once again.
“I love you”were the next words that left my mouth.
“I love you to Frank. Always and Forever.”he said leaning in and placing his sweet lips on mine kissing me passionately but not in a sexual way.
It was a kiss that showed me how much love there actually was between us.
The kiss continued until the door opened making us both jump and stare at the door in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dan dan dan!!!
What do you guys think? Who's at the door?
I cannot believe that there are people still reading this,it makes me happy! I want to thank all of those who commented and made my day but will do that later on this note.
First i would like to adress the Mikey Way cheating scandal. I have to say i am really disappointed in him hence i am changing my avatar photo. I really hope he will apologize to Alicia for making this all widely known as she did not deserve to be treated like that but i also hope he will clear the air with his and the bands fans as we have been pretty upsate and there are people who have lost all faith in him.
Anyway back to my beautiful reader thank yo again.

Screaming Angel:you are my sis,my granny and the best friend that i love and i thank for everyday!

SquiddyTheMouse
jarre
xofrnkiero
FrankiePlusGee
DeathandLove
GhoulNinja
Jazzrockedthestage
GoddessOfRubberDucks
Mcrkilljoy69
Beavis
DrownShadow
Ritha

thanks again for commenting whether that has been one or more times it means a lot.
Now i am going to finish chapter 17 and start chapter 18.

Love you all,
xoxo~H