Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 20

Blood.

Chapter 20.

It's been three days since I got out of the hospital,everything seems to be going just fine and I even started school again. What can I say? It is a bit awkward to have everyone staring at you but I guess I am used to it since they always looked at me in a weird way. The coolest thing though is that now,no one gets on my back they just leave me alone and I cannot describe to you how awesome that is. After all these years of being bullied at school and no friends at all now I am able to enjoy the company of my new friends without having to worry that some dick will lock me in my locker or something. You might be wondering why they suddenly decided that they didn't want to torment me anymore,well the truth is somehow everyone found out about the whole Liam and and my dad thing that happened to me and they all decided to back off. Of course I don't like that now everyone knows what my dad used to do but what can I do about it? Besides I finally enjoy school!
Apart from school though life in my grandmas' house is amazing. The three day I've been there she is always looking after me asking if I want anything to it or anything at all. The fact that my aunt might show up one of this day is upsetting me non the less but I am secretly hoping that she was lying on the phone three days ago.
Still though my grandma is super excited,God if only she knew that Meredith is just using her. I get her though,Meredith is her daughter and after what happened to her other daughter she would do anything for Meredith.
My thoughts were interrupted by the annoying as hell sound of the school's bell signaling that it was time for lunch break!
Finally! I thought.
I had to see Gerard,this morning he had missed first period on the grounds that he had overslept and Mikey being the asshole that he is,he didn't wake him up and instead let him miss his first period which was with me.
That bastard. So now you can understand why I want to see Gee so badly.
I got up and rushed to the cafeteria as fast as my short legs could take me.
And there he was,sitting on our table scanning the room as if he was trying to find me. His eyes fall on mine and he stops,he smiles and me and mentions for me to hurry and be at his side. I walk fast and soon enough I find myself sitting on his lap kissing his soft lips without giving a single fuck that everyone is staring at us and Mikey is probably pulling and anime angry red face right now for having to undergo through the embarrassment of his brother and best friend,who are both males,kissing in front of the entire school.
“Missed you,first period is not the same without you.”i said and rested my head on his shoulders.
“I missed you too but some idiot just left me there sleeping and went to school without me,not bothering to even leave a note or something.”Gee said and glared at Mikey who glared back as always.
“WELL YOU DESERVED IT ASSHOLE!”he screamed and pointed his finger at his brother.
Gerard looked at his in awe,his eyes becoming bigger and bigger.
“What did I do?”he asked.
All of us turned to look at Mikey as we were indeed interested on what he had do say. I don't recon Gee having done something,anything to him recently.
“Don't give me that innocent crap of yours! You are the one who ate all the cookies yesterday weren't you?”he asked as if he was asking a murder if he was the one who killed someone.
“No I didn't Mikey stop acting like a prick.”Gee argued.
“You are such a liar,you are just lying I am sure as hell it was you.”he said angrily.
“They were MY cookies.”he whined like a three year old.
“As a matter of fact Mikey,Gerard is right. He didn't ate the cookies. I did. Your mom offered them to me when I came by your house yesterday and I love anything your mom makes so I ate them,sorry.”I confesed.
Mikey looked at me with a shocked impression and the glared at me.
“Fine but next time don't eat them all.”he said before going back at eating his food.
“What? You just threaten him and that's all when you make a scene for me?”Gee asked but Mikey ignored him completely.
“You are lucky you know that?”he turned at me and I smiled.
He smiled back and kissed my check.
Everyone's lunch was interrupted by the headmaster speaking through the speakers.
“Attention,Attention everyone. There seems to have been a problem with the school's staff so we are going to have a meeting for the rest of the school period's.
You are free to leave.”he said and everyone went crazy.
“That's great! Are coming to my place?”Gee asked me but I shook my head.
“Nah I will drop by and let my grandma know. I will see you later though okay?”i asked.
He frowned and made a whining noise but in the end agreed.
“Do you want me to take you home?”he asked.
I,once again shook my head and kissed him tenderly.
I waved goodbye at all of them and hurried to my locker.
After I got my stuff I plugged my earphones in and headed for my new house.
While I was walking I kept on thinking about everything that has happened this year. How my life changed so dramatically in a good way of course. I am pretty sure it was my mom's doing,she saw how much I was suffering and sent me my angel. Gerard is the best thing that has happened to me. He is my soul mate I can tell you that. I just know it,even though we just met I feel like he is the man who I will spent the rest of my life with. He is the one I want to at least.
I shook my head at my teenage girl thought and smiled as I was close to my house. I couldn't wait to tell all that to my grandma. After everything that has happened I started telling her everything even what I am feeling fot Gerard without it being way awkward.
Once I was in front of the door I took the key out of my pocket and opened it.
“Grandma I'm home.”i said but instead of meeting my grandma I was met with Meredith.
“Hello Franklin,how are you little prick?”she asked and I froze on my feet.
This can't be happening!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
It's an update!!! More of a filler but it's all i can do right now.

WOW 210 readers guys this is crazy!!! You can't believe how happy that makes me. I sorry i am not uploading very often but i just can't write i don't know why. I try though and i am hopping i will be able to update again net Sunday. No promises though.

Love you all,
xoxo~H