Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 21

Blood.

Chapter 21.

I stood there looking at my aunt, my feet were glued to the ground and I couldn't move. Why me? Was all I could think about. Why the hell did SHE have to appear now? I mean okay I knew she was bound to appear at some point but I was secretly hopping that she would change her mind but my hopes fell apart the moment I saw her here sitting on our couch smirking evilly at me.
“Grandma?”i shouted. Where was she I needed someone to prove to me I was imagining things.
“Oh Frank my dear you're back?”she asked in her awfully kind voice. God that woman was a saint!
“Yes mom,your precious grandson is back. It's been so long Franklin.”she said,pretending she actually missed me and got up to hug me.
She put her hands around me and squeezed me tightly.
“Better not say anything or I will finish what your dad couldn't”she whispered to my ear before pinching me hard and letting go.
I nodded quickly and dropped my gaze to the ground.
“Frank why don't you go leave your stuff in your room,wash your hands and come here to have some dinner all of us as a family.”my grandma said. Yeah a family from hell I thought but in the end I did what she told me to.
I hurried into my new room and dropped my back to the floor before jumping on my bed.
“Oww”someone cried out in pain.
“What the hell?”i asked and looked down only to realize that my cousin Bob was underneath me.
“Oh God Frank buddy you crashed me there.”he groaned.
“I'm sorry Bob I didn't realize you were here.”i apologized.
“It's fine mate don't you worry.”
I got off him and and sat on a bean bag next to my bed.
“God Bob it's been so long.”i said and stared at him in awe. He had gotten so big and masculine over the years. He even had a beard for crying out loud.
“Indeed. I missed you Frank,look at you,you've changed so much though I have to admit you are still the short ass amazing cousin I used to know.”he said and we both laughed at his words. It was true that I was pretty much the same height since the last time we saw each other. I had only grew two or three inches tall.
“I missed you too. Man I may not like your mother but you are a hell of a cousin.”i said sincerely. My aunt may be the biggest bitch in the world but Bob was one of the nicest people I know. I mean he may appear as a bully or something but deep inside once you get to know him you'll realize that he is just a lovely teddy bear.
“Well, I'll see you in a bit gonna see what the girls are up to.”he said and I scoffed at his words. Girls,really as in a middle aged woman and a lovely elderly.
Once he left I took my time to get cleaned and ready. Once I was about to call Gerard to see what he is up too my phone started ringing. God that boy always manages to outrun me and call me first.
“Hey love.”i said once I picked it up.
“Hey Frankie,what are you up to?”he asked eagerly.
“Nothing,to my luck my aunt is here and already started with the cold threats. Thankfully my cousin came with here but I just don't want to face her right now. I wish you were here.”
“Me too babe. Well maybe I could visit,you know if your grandma doesn't mind.”he said and a huge smile appeared on my face.
“Really? You can do that?”i asked.
“As long as I'm invited.”he stated.
“Hang on a sec.”
I rushed into the kitchen cell phone in hand and tapped my grandma's shoulder.
“Hey grandma can Gerard come over? I mean I know it is supposed to be a family dinner but I would really love it if he where here. Besides he loves your food.”
My grandma looked at me for a bit in though and the nodded.
“Of course honey,tell him to be here soon though,the food is almost ready.”
I attacked her with a tight hug and told Gerard what she had told me.
“I'll see you in a bid love don't get into a fight with your aunt.”he said.
“Promise,just hurry and get here as soon as possible.”were my last words before I hang up.
When dinner was ready Gee still hadn't showed up so we all sat down and started without him cause my aunt was 'starving'. Thankfully though after a few minutes in the doorbell rang.
“Are we waiting someone?”Meredith asked in an annoyed tone of voice.
“I am gonna get that.”i said,got up and practically flew to the door.
“Hey babe.”Gee said standing there looking at me with this loving yet playful look on his face that made him irresistible.
“Why,i have to say you look stanning dear thanks for coming.” I hugged him tightly holding onto him not wanting to ever let go. He just makes me feel so safe and in peace.
“It's nothing sugar now let's go inside my stomach is killing me and I really want to meet that charming aunt of yours.”i shook my head at him and slapped him playfully on the solder before grabbing him by the hand and leading him to the dinner table.
“Hello Lillian,i couldn't help but notice the hypnotizing smell of your amazing cooking skills.”he said giving my grandma a kiss on the cheek. Grandma lauged.
“Aw Gerard thank you for your kind words,you know you are always welcome here. Now why don't you take a seat next to Frank and we can all start eating.”
Gerard did as he was told taking the empty seat across from Meredith who was glaring at us already.
“And who are you?”she asked bitterly.
This was going to be fun!
Gerard looked at me before smirking and turning his head to face her.
“I'm Gerard nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you.”he said before he started devouring his meal.
“Oh yeah Gerard I forgot this is my daughter Meredith and her son Bob,the one's I told you they would be coming to stay for a while the other day.”my grandma said in joy!
“Hey bro.” Bod decided to join the conversation.
Gerard simply smiled at his that breathtaking smile of his that could make any breathing,living thing fall for him.
Silence followed for a while however,i have to admit it was comforting. That was until Gerard decided he wanted the salt.
“Hey babe could you pass me the salt please?”he asked and I froze for a second before hesitantly nodding.
“Babe? Why the fuck would you call him that?”Meredith asked.
“Because Frankie is my boyfriend?”
“Ew are you a fag? Oh my God mom why do you allow a fag at your house? Ew that's disgusting.”she said in disgust.
That was when I had had enough of her attitude. She could talk shit about me as much as she wanted but when it came to my Gee she didn't even have the right to look at him let alone call him a fag.
I stood up,slammed my hands on the table and pointed at her face.
“DON'T YOU EVER CALL GERARD A FAG AGAIN!”i yelled at her.
“Oh really and what would you do,you stupid faggy brat?”she asked once she had stood up too.
“ENOUGH! Both of you. Meredith there is no way you are treating out guest like that calling him names. There is nothing wrong with the two of them being together as he is a decent guy who cares about Frank. Also don't you ever dare Frank those names again or you are out. You Frank,that is no way to speak to your aunt like that even if she is wrong.”grandma told us off.
“I'm sorry granny.”i said and sat back down.
Gee took my hand and squeezed it sympathetically.
“Well 'ma there is NO way I am standing this inappropriate behavior.”Meredith fought back.
Grandma sighed. I looked at Bob who was left speechless and then at Meredith who had turned a million colors.
“Grandam I'm sorry, I can't do this. Come on Gee we are leaving.”i said and stood up.
“Where are you going it's dark outside.”she asked.
“Don't worry Lillian,we are going to my place,mom wont mind having him spent the night there. Lets just clear the air and we will see okay?”Gerard asked.
Before my grandma could agree we were out of the house. I sighed before slamming the door behind me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally an update!!!!!! I am sorry it's been so long i don't even know how many times i have said that anymore! It's just a bit difficult for me to write and i wont blame you if you stop reading!

Love you all,
xoxo~H