Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 22

Blood.

Chapter 22.

On the way to Gee's house I was just unable to calm down. I was infuriated and just couldn't stay still without making angry noises.
“Baby calm down. You shouldn't get so worked up by that bloody slutty bitch of an aunt that you have.”
I shook my head and took a deep breath trying my best to compose myself,which only kinda came true when Gerard placed his warm palm on my knee. The feeling of his touch calmed me down almost immediately. I have absolutely no idea as to how he does it...but I don't really care to tell you the truth. What matters the most is that he has this special gift and uses it for good purposes.
“Thank you...I don't know how you do it but you always make me feel better.”i whispered to him.
“I just hate it when you are anything but happy! Now lets get to my place and forget everything about today okay?”he asked in his dreamy calm voice.
I simply nodded and leaned my head on the car window looking at the rain drops fall on and roll down the window.
Soon enough we got to his house and once we stepped inside we were met with Mikey laying body on the couch head on the floor looking ridiculous.
“Mikey what the fuck are you doing?”i asked in awe.
“I am BORED!!!”he shouted and got up.
Me and Gerard simply stared at him while he was running around the couch hitting himself.
“Whoa brother calm your tits and lets just play some video games.”Gee suggested to which we all non surprisingly agreed.
“I'm in bro. Are you mentally and physically prepared to get your ass kicked by the master of everything?”Mikey asked in a oh so serious tone of voice that made me roll my eyes on him when his back was facing me.
“Frankie boy don't roll your eyes at me it's rude.”he said and I froze. How the hell did he even notice that? He wasn't even facing me!!!
“How did you-”i started but he cut me off as he usually does.
“You are way too predictable Iero now let the game begin.”he said and sat on the floor console in his hand and eyes glued on the television screen.
Gee took his place beside him and I sat my but on the couch behind Gee playing with his hair to distract myself .
“Baby if I lose it's gonna be your fault for distracting me.”he said and I giggled.
“Oh come on,if you lose you can punish me later.”i winked at him playfully. He was able to see it through the screen and made a kissy face at me.
“Eww you two. Come on Geetard head in the game.”Mikey interrupted our moment.
They began to play and as always,even though I was distracting Gee by messing with his hair,he managed to win which left us with an outraged Mikey.
“That's not fair you were cheating.”he said.
“How on earth was I?”Gee fought back and they began to fight like five year olds once again!
“You guys are unbelievable”i said but of course non of them heard me as they were both yelling at each other.
I was about to hit them both in order to make them notice me when my phone started ringing.
I checked the id caller and saw that it was an unknown one.
“Hello?”i asked cautiously.
“Hey Frank,it's me.”
“Bob?”
“Yeah I just wanted to see if you were okay and apologize for my mom. We both know she can be a real bitch at time,who am I kidding she is always a bitch and what she said was shitty man.”
“That's okay,it's not your fault and you shouldn't apologize for her.”
“I know but I just can't help it. Anyway what are you up to I can hear screaming is everything alright?”
“Yeah just Gee and his brother being immature that's all. Do you want to come over? I'm pretty sure you are bored and I could use some help here.”
“You sure?”
“Yeah i'll text you the address.”
“Thanks man,i'll see you in a bit.”was the last thing Bob said before he hang up.
“Who was it?”Gee asked curiously.
“Oh it was Bob. I invited him over is that okay with ya?”i asked.
“Of course he seemed like a decent guy unlike his mother.” I nodded.
“He is,he even apologized for her and called her a bitch that shows something.”Gee was about to agree with me when Mikey butted in.
“Who's Bob? Does he like unicorns? I swear if he goes near my unicorns I am gonna slay him into tiny pieces and then feed him to chickens.”he said oh so seriously and crossed his arms like the child that he is.
“Come on don't be like that,he is a nice guy I am sure you will like him.”i reassured him but Mikey wouldn't listen.
He is just so stubborn that even if his life depended on something and he did not agree with it he would rather die than to give in.
After a few minutes and some fights the doorbell rang.
“I'm gonna get it.”i said and stood up.
“Hey Bob.”i said once I opened the door.
“Hey man.”he gave me an one hand hug before I took a step back to let him in.
“So let me formally introduce you here to the guys. This is my Gerard whom you so dramatically met a few hours ago and this is his fabulous younger brother Mikey. Guys this is my cousin Bob.”i introduced Bob.
Mikey seemed completely out of it though. He was staring at Bob and I don't mean an evil or just thinking about something else when I am staring at you stare. He was absolutely drooling over Bob.
Holly cow he is into him! Ha! Now I have something to black mail him with...
“Hey..it's nice to meet you so what are you guys plain'?”Bob asked and looked at Mikey who seemed to have a small electroshock and got back to life.
“Something that my awful brother is cheating so why don't you take his place?”he asked. From the way he said it though it was like he was asking Bob out in the Mikey Way style.
Bob being the video freak he is agreed and they sat side by side and started playing leaving me and Gee on the couch to cuddle and watch them.
“Hey babe,guess bringing Bob here was a good choice. Mikes seems so into him.”Gerard whispered in my ear.
I giggled as it tickled a bit.
“That's what I think too.”i said and smiled at him.
“You know you are too cute and irresistible?”he asked and I smirked evilly.
“The don't.”i said seductively before kissing his soft lips.
“Maybe I won't”he kissed back.
Our kisses became more and more passionate by the minute and soon turned into a make out session.
We had been making out for a while getting more and more turned on when we heard a loud scream.
“EWW EWW EWW.”Mikey screamed and threw his console at us.
“You guys should get a room!”Bob laughed and said between seriousness and joking.
“Maybe we will.”Gee said back before picking me up bridal style and taking me into his room.
Oh God was he for real? I mean this may be moving too fast.
I though but Gee like always as if reading my mind calmed me down once we go to his room stating that he had an absolutely awesome idea as to how we can scare the shit out of both of them. This was going to be fun!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys a bit of a late update but i just finished writing this and uploaded it as soom as i finished it so sorry for any fuck ups.

Exams are in close proximity...I'm scared!!!

Also i wanna give credit to my friend George who is responsible for the "Bloody slutty bitch"thingy as it's his was of calling me. -_-

Anyway i am off to bed...

Love you all,
xoxo~H