Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 23

Blood.

Chapter 23.

“Ahhhhh Gee.”i fake moaned as loud as I possibly could.
Gerard tried to hide his giggle which was an impossible think to do and gave me a wink.
“Do you like that baby?”he asked in his most sensual voice which I have to admit turned me just a little. Of course I didn't saw him that cause I am pretty sure if I did this fake sex scene would not be so fake after all.
“Oh right there,ahh.”i screamed again.
“God Gee this is so lame,i am pretty sure they know we are faking it.”i said with a laugh.
Gee playfully hit me on the shoulder with a pillow of his and smiled.
“We have to scare them,get them drunk and make them have what we are not.”he whispered oh so softly.
With just a simple shake of my head I continued on fake moaning. It took a few minuets before and angry Mikey came pounding at the door with probably what must have been an ashamed Bob beside him.
“Can you too just turn the volume down or even better turn it to mute? Hearing my brother have sex with his boyfriend who also happens to be my best friend is more gross than you actually think! Tell them too Bob.”Mikey said as me and Gee were fighting to keep from laughing.
I mean tears were coming out of my eyes and my stomach was killing me.
“Yeah it would be kinda nice...I think.”Bob said obeying to Mikey's demand.
“Okay I think it's time to let them know.”i said and stood up. As I was about to open the door Gee pulled me by the hand back to the bed.
“Wait,just a final touch.”he said before screaming out the most sexual fake moan I have ever heard in my life before helping me up and opening his door only to find two absolutely terrified faces looking at us with their mouths wide open.
“Gerard Arthur Way I swear I am gonna-”Mikey started to say but was cut off by Gee and I who started laughing uncontrollably as we couldn't hold it anymore.
“Why the fuck are you two laughing?”he asked and hit Gerard hard on the shoulder.
“Frank what is going on?”Bob asked looking utterly confused.
“Suckers you fell for it!!!”We both said in union while pointing our fingers at them.
“You just simply fell for us having sex! God you should have seen the terror in your faces it was ridiculous.”i said while holding my belly.
“You are assholes and I ain't talking to you any more. Come on Bob let's leave this pigs.”Mikey said in his sassy way of speaking and headed for the living room.
Gerard and I went into the kitchen,grabbed all the booze there was and followed them back to the living room.
“What are you doing here?”Mikey asked infuriated.
Hell I am not even sure how he hasn't killed us yet. It's a freaking miracle and we shouldn't play with fire when it come to this person.
“Come on bro don't be like this. Besides we brought booze as a peace offering so how about we forget this tiny prank and get drunk?”Gerard offered while holding up the bottles of burning alcohol.
Mikey narrowed his eyes at us and looked at Bob as if he was waiting to see what he thought. When Bob nodded his head and Mikey agreed with a sigh our offer I was absolutely stunned.
Mikey would never do something somebody else told him even if he had to die on the way and yet here he is agreeing to something he obviously is reluctant to just because someone he likes says it's okay.
God! Bobert has Mikey wrapped around his little finger even though they just met! Yeah I know what you are thinking me and Gee are exactly the same,we both fell for each other as soon as our eyes met but still something like this is hard to believe for someone like Mikey.
Anyhow this didn't stop as from getting as drunk as fuck...Well Bob and unicorn lover were far more wasted than we were but that was the point after all. You should have seen them,both so different as to when their blood is alcohol free.
Mikey couldn't keep from throwing himself at Bob and touching him and stuff and to my surprise Bob didn't seem to mind at all.
“Look at them they can barely keep their hands off each other”I said to Gee who was hugging me from behind as we were seated on the floor.
“I can hardly keep my hands away from you pretty face.”he said and nuzzled his head on my neck.
His soft lips kissed the skin on my neck making me feel so loved and safe.
“I love you.”i said with all I had inside.
“I love you too. I mean this always and forever.”Gerard said and placed sweet kisses on me again.
I swear I can't see my life without this man. He means so much to me,if he ever were to leave me I am not sure if I would be able to cope. Since he appeared in my life everything has changed for the better and I do not even want to die anymore. I want to keep on living more than anything. I am not afraid to keep on living with this man by my side. I know he is the one for me,i just have to find out if I am the one to him to before completing our love.
I took a look at my cousin and Gerard's brother to see them kissing. All I could do was smile and nudge Gee.
“Hey look.”i said making him leave my neck.
“I swear it doesn't seem to me that this will be the last time we see them like this.”he said,
“Well,i agree but God Bod is gonna be so mad at me. I am not sure he knows he is into men.”i stated.
Gerard made an agreeable sound and went back to kissing my neck with kisses so full of love that I felt as if my heart was about to explode at any minute.
I hope I won't have to wait long enough to see if I mean to Gee so much like he does to me. I don't know if it is possible for me to wait any longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
More of a filler but there are some things you should pay attention to as they will prove to be important for the future!

Love you all,
xoxo~H