Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 25

Blood.

Chapter 25.

Gerard and I had staid in the kitchen not wanting to bother Bob and Mikey.
“You really think he is gonna tell him that they kissed?”Gerard asked and leaned his head on my shoulder. He was still sleepy as the affect of his coffee hadn't set in yet. I really wasn't sure as to what my answer to his question would be. Evidence showed that Mikey was in all probability going to come out on Bob but there was still the chance of him chickening out. Furthermore,even if everything was out in the clear Bob's reaction could be both disastrous and accepting.
So in the end I simply shrugged slightly as the last thing I wanted to do was to unsettle my boy. After all it was my own fault he did not get a good night sleep.
“I just don't want Mikey to get hurt. I mean,sure Bob is a nice guy and I a sure he would never intentionally hurt my brother even though he can be a dick from time to time but still.”he confessed with he usual worrying self. It is amazing really how a person can truly worry about others. Gerard was never a callous person and he will never be,that is one of the reasons I am pretty sure I will spend the rest of my life with him. I don't have the balls to admit it yet,it's too soon and I don't want to scare him off. I turned my head slightly to look down on him. A small smile crept on my lips as I placed my palm on his cheek,the heat from his body radiating on mine making even my blood happy dance.
“I love you.”i said.
He looked at me with a confused face but decide not to question my sudden need to express my love to him.
“I love you too.”he simply said and nuzzled his gorgeous face on my neck.
All of that was interrupted though by the sound of the front door closing rather loudly. We both jumped from our seats and hurried into the living room. My eyes met with a version of Mikey that I hadn't and hopped to never see again. Gerard rushed to his crying brother who was curled up in the corner of the room next to the TV as I stared between him and the front door. I had to learn what happened so I could know what to do. I mean I wanted to be there for Mikey after all I was his best friend but Bob was also one of the only blood related people I was close to and cared about.
“Mikey? Mikey what's wrong?”i heard Gee ask oh so quietly while embracing his brother who was having the breakdown of his life time.
“I-I told Bob what happened last night. That we kissed and that I liked him. He freaked out. God you should have seen him, he kept telling me that it was a mistake and that he wasn't gay. He said he never liked me like that,not me or any other guy for that matter. But I just can't help but feel like someone ripped my heart out of my chest. I like him Gee,i like him a lot.”he said and cried harder that before,gripping tight on Gerard.
Poor Mikey.
“Oh brother. It's okay Mikey,it's gonna be okay. Of course it hurts but you can't force someone to like you that way,it doesn't mean though that its bad that you like them. Bob will come around you will see.”Gerard said and patted his brother's back.
“I don't know Gee,it just hurts so much.”Mikey sobbed.
Gerard turned to look at me pleading me to do something.
“I am going to find Bob and talk to him,don't worry Mikey everything is gonna be alright in the end. I don't want to raise your hopes but I have known Bob longer that you and I am pretty sure he does like you,i just don't know why he denied it.”i reassured him,put on my shoes and left heading towards my new home where it was the only place I was sure I would find Bob.
As I was walking there I passed a park and I saw him sitting on a bench. He had his head in his hands and looked pretty desperate to me. I walked towards him slowly and sat down next to him.
“Bod?”i asked wanting him to acknowledge my presence.
“Frank? What are you doing here?”he asked.
“I was worried about you. I also had to find out why you lied to Mikey about not feeling the same way as him.”i said as a matter of fact. I knew I was being a bit harsh on him but it just had to be that way.
“I wasn't.”he said trying to convince me but yet his voice was betraying him.
“Come on Bob,we both know this is a lie.”
H e just stared at me before sighting.
“I don't know why I lied Frank. I was and still am pretty terrified. I have never felt like this for someone I just met let alone a guy ever before. I just freaked out,i screwed up big time didn't I?”he asked looking at me,his eyes desperate.
I shook my head not agreeing with him.
“No you did not. You can still change it if you are willing to.”i admitted.
“Will he forgive me though?”That was a big question but the answer was easy.
“I am sure he will.”
With that we both got up and after waiting for a moment for Bob to compose himself we headed for the Way household. He seemed so nervous so once we got there before knocking on the door I gave him a hug and told him that he could do it and that everything would be alright in the end. He pulled away from the hug,nodded and knocked on the door. Gerard's face hardened a bit when he saw as both but he didn't say anything bad at Bob for hurting his baby brother. He simply nodded his head at both of us but mostly to Bob and let us in.
“Mikey is in his room.”he said for Bob to go there which he did.
Once Bob had left the room he turned at me and looked at me with that worried expression of his.
“Are you sure this is the right thing to do? Maybe I shouldn't have let him see him just yet.”Gerard said.
“Don't you worry,everything is gonna be fine. I talk to him. Bob likes Mikey,he is just scared that's all.”i told him which seemed to calm him down a bit.
“I just hope you are right.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please be sure to check the previous chapter this is a second update.
Thank's for reading

Love you all,
xoxo~H