Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 26

Blood.

Chapter 26.

After that hectic, eventful day Mikey and Bob worked out their differences and they even started going out on dates. Bob had made sure that Mikey understood that he wasn't ready to start dating anyone yet let alone his first guy interest. Thankfully for the good of all of us Mikey didn't make a big deal out of it and actually agreed with Bob on taking it slow.
Other than that everything has been as quiet as things can be,I've been stay at Gee's for the last four days for I can't stand being in the same house with my homophobic bitch of an aunt. Really though I would rather stay locked in a cage than breathe the same air as her. Anyway, everything was fine, Gee and I were cuddling on the couch watching Sherlock and expressing our views on Johnlock which I actually support 100% though Gerard believes that although there is a sexual tension in the air between John and Sherlock they feel nothing but sincere friendship for each other. So we were in the middle of that pointless argument cause I knew I was the one who was right when Gerard's house phone started ringing.
“Frank,be a lamb and take that for me please.”he said batting his eyelashes just so as he could appear all cute and stuff.
“Gerard! It's your phone this is not my freaking house,besides you get that and I will make it up to you later.”i said seductively. Not that we would do anything yet but a make out session that maybe turned a bit touchy feely would definitely make him get his ass of the couch and answer the goddamn phone!
“Will you seal it with a kiss though?”he asked raising one of his eyebrows. I sighed.
“Gahh fine you cry baby.”i said and kissed his soft lips.
“You know you love it.”he said and winked at me before getting up to pick up the phone. To my surprise, it was my grandma. I knew that she'd call me anyways since the last time I'd been home was four days ago due to that bitch who's supposed to be a kind, loving aunt.
“How are you, grandma?” I asked her. I felt guilty for being away from her for so long, but I couldn't put up with my mean, offensive aunt and she knew it.
We talked for a while,she really wanted me to return back to her house that I should actually be calling my house too but it still felt a bit weird but I told her that aunt was being mean not to only me but to Gerard who was the second most important person in my life after her. Thankfully she understood and even admitted that her daughter was wrong to react and treat us in that way but I still had to go back,i couldn't be a burden to Gerard and his family for all my life. After all he had let me stay here before I was sent into hospital too so it was a bit too much to ask for him to let me live at his house every time something went wrong in my life. In the end I had no choice but to agree on going back only if my aunt tried to just ignore me if not treat me and my guy the way we deserve to be treated. So after I spent the rest of the day with Gee cuddled up and cherishing our final moments of being alone and all cozy watching crappy movies and just having each other by our side,we finally headed back to grandma's house. Thank God that Gerard was the one that actually took me there cause I didn't want to face my aunt on my own just yet,i wasn't sure if I was ready to.
“I'm so happy you are back Frank dear and I promise you no more arguments in this house and Gerard, I just want to thank you for hosting Frank to your house,please pass that to your parents as well.”grandma said making me feel a bit better and more comfortable. I wasn't entirely convinced that it was going to stay peace and quiet for much longer but I was thankful that she finally saw that her daughter was wrong for once and decided to stand up against her,something that I never thought my grandma would ever do in her life. Her children were everything she had,the reason she was breathing and when my mother died she just never pointed to her other daughter where she was wrong because she was the only one she had. Of course she had me too but with my dad and everything things were more complicated.
“It's nothing,don't worry. I would do anything for Frankie you should know that besides my parents had to leave actually for a business trip so it was okay to have someone keep Mikey and I company.”Gerard said and received a thankful,warm smile from my grandma.
Suddenly I was feeling a bit sleepy so I leaned my head on Gee's solder before closing my eyes for just a second.
“I should probably let you get some sleep.”he said turning slightly to face my tired face which was pressed on his solder. My grandma got up from the couch and excused herself pointing out that she should leave Gee and I alone to say our goodbyes. I loved the way she acted and I couldn't help but wonder if mom would react like she did to the fact that I was dating a guy and that I was actually in love with him. Once grandma was gone I turned so as I was facing Gerard and hugged him oh so tightly.
“I'm gonna miss you. It wont be the same sleeping without you by my side snoring and falling on top of me at night.”i said while my face was in the crook of his neck. Gerard giggled and rubbed my back with his smooth hand.
“I know,i will miss you too. That doesn't meant that I wont be seeing you again. I will drop by tomorrow and don't forget you promised me something earlier.”he said and I looked at him in confusion though when I saw that seductive wink on his gorgeous face I remembered and shook my head at him in a playful way.
“Sure,you never know what could happen tomorrow but we don't want to scare my grandma.”i said and kissed his cheek.
“Yeah I wouldn't want that,i don't have anything against scaring your aunt though.”he admitted and I laughed only because I actually couldn't agree more with what he was saying.
We got up and walked to the frond door where Gerard wrapped his arms around me hugging me one last time before letting go.
“I'll see you tomorrow.”i said and kissed his beautiful,soft lips.
“I'll be here once you wake up.”he said after he had kissed me back.
“I love you.”i said.
“I love you too.”he replied before stepping out of the house and disappearing down the street. I sighed and closed the door.
“I am going to sleep.”i said a bit loud so as my grandma could hear me and headed towards me room. Once I was there I fell onto my bed not bothering to changer out of my clothes which carried Gerard's smell. And just like that I fell asleep dreaming about the man I was in love with...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys so this is another (quick) update but update nevertheless. Sorry for any mistakes but i am posting this at midnight as i will be leaveing town for two days and i probably won't have internet access! Murder me please!! Anyway i hope you liked it and please review to let me know what you thing.

It's been three months since MCR took a piece of my life away from me and decided to flash it down the toilet. I just had to mention that sorry...

Love you all,
xoxo~H