Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 27

Blood.

Chapter 27.

Next morning, I woke up after sleeping peacefully though it was not the same peaceful feeling I felt when I slept with Gerard by my side. I got out of bed and decided to start my day with a hot shower as the weather was kinda chilly. More than chilly actually if you consider that for a couple of days now we didn't have school due to the snow. For the first time I actually missed having to go to school. With my aunt here and all school would be a great way to avoid her bitchiness. Thankfully though the snow is supposed to clear after the weekend so I have only a couple more days away from it. It's not that bad now that the majority of people leave me alone and mind their own business. As for Liam,even though he is still an ass he hasn't tried anything remotely bad to me lately.
Once I was out of the shower, I put on some baggy jeans with a cut on the knee and Gerard's larger hoodie in which I had been sleeping in while I was at his house. It smelled like coffee and cigarettes just like him and it made me feel safe like he was here to protect me and be by my side if I needed him to. After I was done getting dressed I walked into the kitchen to get some coffee only to find my grandma there who had already prepared breakfast and coffee for me.
“You don't have to go all through this trouble for me grandma, I am perfectly capable of doing all this by myself you know!”i said to her and kissed her on the cheek.
“Good morning to you too Frank.”she smirked at me and shook her head.
“Don't worry it's not just for you,your cousin and aunt will be here any second now and I assume that Gerard will be joining pretty soon?” I nodded at her and took a seat. The smell of fresh coffee was enough to distract me for the though of seeing my aunt but that didn't last long enough as aster a few minutes she stepped into the kitchen rubbing her wrinkly eyes which had dark bags underneath them. She simply acknowledge me with a nod but still had a dirty look in those old eyes of hers. Her drinking habits have made her age quite a lot since the last time I saw her but her eyes specifically looked even older than grandma's. Bob had yet to show up so instead of paying complete attention to my grandma and and having a pretty boring conversation I decide to put on one of my earphones and turn on my ipod. Listening to Long Story Short while drinking coffee in the morning was one of the most relaxing things ever and it was no coincidence when the doorbell rang during their song Someone and it was Gerard at the door.
“You have become someone,someone who matters to me.” I sang once I opened the door and placed a kiss on his cold lips.
“Listening to Long Story Short again?”he questioned but I simply blushed like a teenage schoolgirl cause my boyfriend recognized my guilty pleasure; listening to music.
“You know I will always sing you their songs. Especially Forever and Someone cause to me it's those songs in particular that describe my love for you.”i said and smiled. We both walked into the kitchen where Bob had now appeared too.
“Morning everybody.”Gerard said with a small wave before we both sat down next to each other.
“Good morning Gerard dear here this cup of coffee is for you and please help yourself out with anything from the table.”my grandma said being the kind person she is.
Gerard nodded with a pretty smile on his beautiful face.
Silence filled the room and it was frankly a bit awkward so Bob decided to break it by asking Gerard how was Mikey.
“Oh he is fine,he wanted to come over but I didn't want to cause any trouble. We all know how he can be especially in the morning hours.”he explained and Bob nodded while I could see a small smile appear on his hairy face.
“Please Gerard you can bring your brother over anytime. Besides he is a joy and reminds me of Frank's grandfather.”my grandma informed Gerard who decide to invite Mikey over later on for the movie we would be watching in the afternoon. The rest of the breakfast went by in that uncomfortable silence that none of us dared to break and after we were done Gerard and I disappeared in my room. When we walked inside Gerard took out his cell phone and sat on my bed while I closed the door so no one would disturb us.
“What's ya doin'?”i asked curiously and leaned on the closed door looking at that gorgeous boy sitting on middle of my bed with his back on the wall texting.
“Just letting Mikey know that he can come over later for the movie.”he said and looked up at me once he was done.
I walked seductively up to him and sat on his lap my legs on either side of him. I took a hold of the cell phone that was still in his hands and threw it on the bean bag beside my bed. Gerard opened his mouth to question what I was doing but I didn't let him to do so by closing the distance between us and placing my lips on his open ones.
We made out for as long as we could before we had to break away to catch our breath.
“Wow Frankie that was amazing but what made you want to almost eat my face?”he asked and giggled at my face.
“Well I shorta own you and I know that we both are not ready for going all the way yet but...that doesn't mean that there are not some things we could do.”i said ran my finger seductively down his chest and then up again.
“How can I disagree with you being all sexy on me huh?”he asked and his lips found mine once again. We kissed passionately,Gerard's hands on the small of my back and mine running through his long hair. Our tongues were battling and in the end his won. Gerard push me down on my bed and got on top of me. His lips moved from my lips to my neck and I swear that made me go crazy.
“Gee.”i moaned his name not giving a crap about anyone overhearing us.
“Sush baby,you don't want to scare everyone.”he said and kissed me again.
“Yeah? Well fuck them this feels amazing.”i said and moaned once more and he found my weak spot right bellow my Adam's apple. That moment I knew I was gonna have a shit tones of hickeys the next day.
I wont get into any more details on what happened next,all I am gonna say is that Gee and I moved to the next level of our relationship but we both knew that we weren't ready to complete it yet.
We were laying on my bed cuddling and just looking at each other when Bob knocked on my door.
“Come on lovebirds Mikey is here and we are about to start the movie.”he said and with that we heard him walk back into the living room. We didn't have a choice but to get up and walk out my room and to where the guys were waiting for us. Once there Mikey looked at me straight in the eyes and said.
“You have sex hair.”with the most serious voice ever.
“No,i don't.”i argued back.
“You have sex hair.”he said again making Gee and I blush but I just rolled my eyes at him not bothering to talk to him again.
“Yeah think whatever you want just shut up cause his grandma is here you dumbass and we got her to agree to let your crazy ass here so just back off our case.” That was said by Gerard who sounded pretty intimidating even to me and actually got Mikey to shut up for once.
Anyway we all sat down on the couch me beside Gee and Mikey next to his precious Bob. The movie was a bit too scary for mine and Mikey's liking thus I was curled up on Gerard hiding my face on the crook of his neck every time I got scared. Mikey was doing the same with Bob,it was something that we expected to happen after all they are really into each other. What we did not expect was Bob's mom marching in the living room and screaming.
“What on earth do you think you are doing Robert embracing another boy? This is so inappropriate I am sure it's all your fault fag. You are turning my son into an unholy person like you.”she said looking bitterly at while pulling Bob off the couch and away from Mikey.
“Mom please.”Bob tried to speak but that bitch cut him off and screamed more at me.
“MOM SHUT UP!”he yelled back at her making everyone in the room go silent.
“What do you think you are doing Robert shouting at your mother?”she asked completely offended by her son.
“What am I doing? What are YOU doing mom? Screaming and yelling awful things to Frank which are untrue and you know it has nothing to do with him. I wont put up with you being nasty to my cousin,my friend and most of all to the boy I like. Yeah mom you heard me right. I like a boy, I don't know if I am gay or bi or anything for that matter but I know that I have never felt this way for anyone before and as my mother I expect you to be happy for me and not like you are acting like now.”he said his facing turning red with fury. His mom just shook her head and slapped him hard across his face.
“What on earth are do you think you are doing?”i heard my grandma ask.
“Mother stay out of this.”my aunt said without even looking at my grandmother.
“No,I wont take you behaving so badly in my house. You are my daughter but slapping your own son? Get out of here and don't come back before you put some sense in that messed up brain of yours.”my grandma demanded.
“Fine whatever.”was all my aunt said before opening the door and then slamming it shut a moment after.
Could things get any worse?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry this took a while but i completely forgot it was Sunday today. Sorry for the mistakes!

Also i would love it if you chacked my friends story out. It's an original story but it's so good and it deserves to be read.
The story is called Why Do You Make Things So Complicated? and its a story by Screaming Angel

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/526203/Why-Do-You-Make-Things-So-Complicated/

Love you all,
xoxo~H