Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 3

Blood.

Chapter 3.

I woke up with a terrible headache and blurry vision.
Where the hell was I?
White walls surrounded me.
I struggled up and tremendous pain shot down my stomach.
I was dizzy and nauseous. The whole world was spinning.
When I finally understood that I was at the school's nurse I groaned.
I mean I practically live here as I get beaten up everyday and Lilith must be sick and tired of seeing my messed up face and having to make me feel better.
“Are you okay man?”asked an unfamiliar voice.
“Who is it?”i asked curiously but sounding a bit weird as my head was killing me.
“Ray Toro. I'm new. I was actually the one who found you.”he said and I rested my head back to the pillow not able to keep myself up anymore.
The boy with the weird fro came and sat down besides me.
“Are you okay?”he asked again.
“I'm good,my head is killing me though.”i said and groaned in pain. (Again!)
Before he was able to speak again the door opened and Lilith's familiar voice rang in my ears.
“Franklin boy you're awake?”she asked which in my opinion it was the silliest question ever as I was staring at her with my eyes wide open.
But I can't judge Lilith,not after everything she has done for me.
“Yeah and my head is killing me Lil.” I said and placed my hand over my forehead.
“Let me give you something about that.”Lilith said and walked over to the cabinet where she kept all the meds.
“What happened this time Frank?”she asked me, a question I have been asked a million,Not a gazillion times before.
“You know,the usual. Getting my ass kicked by Liam and the Jocks.”i said like it was the simplest thing ever.
Lilith sighed and handed me an oval white pill.
“You know if it wasn't for this young man who found you your condition would be worse now.”she said and looked at the guy with the fro.
What's his name again? Oh yeah Ray.
“Thank you Ray. I said and shot him a thankful smile.
“It's nothing man. Those guys are fucked up in the head.”he said and Lilith glared at us.
“As much as I agree with you, you know that cursing is NOT allowed in here.”she said with a stern voice.
“Okay Lil,whatever.”
“Don't whatever me young man. Now I think it's for the best if you head back home for the rest of the day.”she said and gave me a pass.
“I...um.”i started and gave Ray a terrified look.
He noticed that I probably didn't want to go home in this mess and opened his mouth to speak.
“Um I think I better go with him. Just to make sure that he is okay and stuff.”Ray said and at that moment I felt like hugging him even though I just met him.
“Well,that's actually a pretty good idea. Frank you could use some help what do you say?” she asked and I nodded like a mad man causing my head to hurt more.
“Ouch”i said and placed my hand on my forehead once again.
“Yeah,you could really use some help.”said Lilith and gave Ray a pass too.
We walked out of the nurse room and down the hallway.
“Thank you man for everything.”i said and Ray laughed.
“How many times are you gonna thank me? Get over it dude. Now come on let's get you home.”he said and I stopped dead on my tracks.
“I-I can't really go home like this.”i said my voice filled with horror.
“Oh,that's okay. We can go over to mine just let me text my friend that I'll take the car.”he said as we reached his car.
I nodded at him and he opened the car for me to wait inside.
I got into the car and after a couple of seconds Ray followed my moves but he did not start the engine.
“Is everything okay?”i asked confused.
“Oh yeah. He said he is gonna ditch and come with us if you don't mind.”
“No,no that's fine with me.”i said and rested my head on the back of my seat.
I wondered who his friend was.
Could it be? No,no it can't.
A few minuets later the car door opened and someone sat on the back seat. I turned my head to see who it was and my jaw dropped.
OH MY GOD!
It's him. It's Gerard.
Gerard saw my reaction and smirked.
I blushed red and looked away trying not humiliate myself in frond of him again.
“Gerard this F-”Ray started but Gerard cut him off.
“Frank. Yeah,yeah I know. We have first period together.”he said and smiled at me through the mirror.
I turned and smiled at him too.
“That's cool.”Ray said and started the engine.
“What happened to you? God you have a black eye.”Gerard said and I laughed sarcastically.
“Really I didn't notice.”i said and Ray laughed beside me.
Ray's house was only minuets away so we got there pretty fast.
His house was HUGE!!! and I'm not overreacting.
My house is like half his.
“Wow.”i said.
“You got a heck of a house.”
Both Ray and Gerard laughed at my reaction and I fake glared at them.
“Come on,let's go upstairs into my room.”we all followed Ray up into his room which was bigger than my hole of a room by the way!
I sat down on a baby blue bean bag and Gerard sat on Ray's bed which was opposite me.
“Hey do you guys want something to eat or drink?”Ray asked us and Gerard shook his head no.
“How about you Frank?”
“Well do you have skittles? They are my favorites and maybe some coke?”i said and Ray smiled at me.
“Of course I love the rainbow too.”he said and disappeared out of the room.
Gerard and I were left alone.
He smirked at me and like the idiot that I am I blushed.
God why do I always make a fool of myself in frond of him?
Gerard laughed.
“So do you get your ass kicked often?”
“Oh you know, now and then. It depends on their mood.”i said and shrugged my shoulders.
He gave me a sympathetic look and smiled softly.
“You know that's why Ray,Mikey and me changed schools. We had it bad at our last one.”he said and my jaw dropped.
How can a God like him and a super kind guy like Ray get bullied? I mean I get why a freak like me is bullied but them?
“Sorry.”i said like it was my fault.
“It's not your fault don't apologize. They were a bunch of idiotic minds.”he said and looked at the door where Ray had just walked in with skittles and coke in his hands.
“Which idiotic minds Gee? Are you talking about yourself again?”Ray asked making Gerard glare at him.
Gee? Was that his nickname? I like it.
“Gee?”i asked curiously.
“Yeah. It's what we call someone as dump as Gerard. Oh wait, there is no one as dump as him.”Ray said and I giggled my stupid giggle which sounded like a dying chicken's.
“Oh how nice Raymond.”Gerard said and Ray glared at him.
“I like it. I think I am gonna call you Gee too if you don't mind of course.”i said and Gerard smiled showing his small teeth.
“Only if I can call you Frankie.”he said and I blushed.
“Of course you can. No one called me that after mom died but I don't care. I like it Gee.”i said and smiled a big smile.
“Oh sorry for you know,bringing it up.”Gee apologized.
“Hey it's nothing I don't mind.”i said.
“Okay then Frankie.”Gee said and smirked.
“Fine Gee!”i told him and laughed.
“Okay you guys stop flirting and let me kick your butts.”Ray said making me turn red in a second.
Gee laughed and nodded his head sarcastically. “Sure Ray,sure you will.”
Ray simply glared at him before he went to choose what video game we were going to play.
Since it was the first day I was going to play anything at all I was really nervous.
“I think I'm just gonna watch you guys.”i said and both of them looked at me with weird faces.
“Not into games?”Gee asked and I nodded.
I didn't really want them to find out the truth and it would only make me seem much more of a looser than they already thought I was.
After Gee got his ass kicked countless of times by Ray (and I have to admit it was pretty hilarious to watch him lose) we all decide to watch a movie.
Thankfully Ray let me lay on his bed while he sat down on the floor cause I was still feeling a bit dizzy even though my headache had calmed down a bit.
Gee was over to where Ray kept his movies and was debating which to choose.
“Hey Frankie do you like horror films?”he asked me and I nodded my head in excitement.
“I LOVE horror films.”i said and clapped my hands like a five year old kid who was offered ice cream.
Gee and Ray laughed at my reaction.
“Horror films it is then.”said Gee and popped the DVD in.
What startled me though was when he laid there besides me on Ray's bed.
He looked at me and shot me a smile before he turned away and focused on the movie. That smile made me melt inside and also it made it impossible for me not to blush.
Why was I feeling this way for him?
I mean I just met him,i barely know him.
It can't be something serious I'm just happy that I made friends I guess.
When the movie ended I took a quick look at Ray's Misfits clock that was hanging on his wall and cursed at myself.
“Crap!”i said and flew out of the bed.
“What's up?”asked Ray and Gee shot me a worried look.
“I completely forgot that I had to go and see my grandma who is at the hospital. God now I can never make it on time before visiting hours are over.”i cried (not literally) and hid my face in my hands.
I heard footsteps behind me and soon enough a hand was on my shoulder.
Turning my head to see who it was I came face to face with Gerard who gave me a sympathetic smile.
“Hey,don't worry buddy I think if I take you with Ray's car we'll get there on time.”he said and quickly looked at Ray.
“Are you okay with it?”i asked desperately.
“I'm cool with it dude. Don't worry.”Ray reassured me.
“Yeah. I was gonna take it anyway. Now come on we need to hurry.”Gee said and disappeared out of the room with me running behind him.
“Thanks Ray.”i shouted and left the house just in time for me to hear him say that it was nothing.
I hope we'll make it on time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! Here is another chapter for ya. I have to admit that when i posted the first chapter i never thought someone would actually read it as i kind of suck at writting even though it's all i do.
Anyway,comment and let me know what you think of the chapter.
The next chapter is one of my personal favorites so you will have to wait for next Sunday to read it.
I started school last Tuesday and it sucks! Thankfully we don't have any homework yet.

Love you all,
XoXo~H