Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 30

Blood.

Chapter 30.

“So do you have any intention of telling me where are you taking me?he asked me.
It was going to be my first New Year's Eve with someone I trully love since the death of my beloved mother so I wanted everything to be perfect just like he deserved.
“Nope! It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you,would it now?”Gerard shook his head in defeat.
“That's what I thought.:i said and started the car. My grandma had given me permission and money to take my grandfather's car and take Gee out to spend New Year's Eve together,just the two of us and our mad love for each other.
Upon arriving to the restaurant that I had made reservations,i got out of the car and like the gentleman that I am, opened Gerard's door and offered him my hand.
“Oh my,what a treatment. I feel special now.”he said and took my hand.
“That's because you are. Now lets go inside or you will catch a cold.”he shook his head at me as I locked the car.
“Whatever my short but dangerously handsome prince wants.”Gee said with a wink in his eye that made me wish we could just skip the whole dinner part. It's not my fault after all that his seductive self is unbelievably irresistible.
Once inside were taken to our table which was located at the back giving us some privacy. While we were heading there I couldn't help but feel people's eyes piercing my back. I took a deep breath to calm myself before range took over me and ruined my night with Gerard. What is so bad about two boys holding hands after all? People can mind their own business and they can fuck off for all I care.
“This is your table,your waiter will be here shortly.”we nodded.
“Thank you.”
As we sat there I stared deep into Gerard's eyes and he did exactly the same. It was like we were having some short of staring competitions and eye conversation at the same time. We both of us had these ridiculous smiles on our faces. Our staring thing was interrupted though by the arrival of our waiter.
“Hello, I'm Christian and I will be your waiter for the night. What would you like to order?”he asked looking at us and then down to his small notebook.
“I would like your steak with moshed potatoes and Frankie will have the vegetarian dish.”Gerard ordered for both of us which made me smile even more cause he knew what exactly I wanted without me having to tell him.
“Would you like anything to drink?”Christian out waiter asked.
“Two cokes please.”it was me who ordered this time causing Gee to have the same result as I had a few minutes ago.
“Your food will be here shortly.” And just like that we were alone once again.
“How did you know what I was gonna order?”i asked curiously.
Gerard smirked. “What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't know the love of my life's preferences?”he asked and took my hand on the table. I looked at him with dreamy eyes.
“Have I ever told you how much I love you?”i asked.
“Hmm well I think you have you have to prove it though.”he said playfully.
“And I will”i promised.
I reached forward and placed my lips on his kissing him softly. I could feel the few eyes that were around us at the back of the restaurant on us as we were kissing. Gerard noticed it too.
“Ignore them.”he said his lips barely an inch away from mine before kissing me again.
“I am sorry to interrupt but here is your food.”said Christian our waiter who came back with our orders.
“Thank you very much.”i said as I pulled away from Gee and nodded at Christian.
“Is there anything else I could get you?”he asked.
“No thank you very much.”
“Enjoy your dinner and Happy New Year.”he said before disappearing.
We started eating almost immediately as both of us appeared to be starving.
We spent the rest of our dinner eating,talking and flirting like madmen until the change of the year came closer and closer.
“So it's almost time for the New Year and I have a proposition to make.”Gerard looked into my eyes.
“Go ahead then.”he said.
“Well,for one we could stay here and wait till the year changes our we could leave now in order to be in our next stop in time for the change. Which one would it be?”i asked.
Gerard seemed to be well in though for a while. I bet he was weighting the pros and cons of each option carefully.
“I think I will take the second one. We are done here so I see no point in waiting.”he admitted.
“Let's get going then shall we?”i asked and signaled Christian for the pay check.
Once he brought it over I paid him for everything,took Gerard's hand and headed for the exit. We got into the car where I started the engine and drove to the hotel where I had booked a room us to spend the night.
The hotel was a Victorian era inspired hotel with beautiful furniture and decoration. We took the key to our room which was a mini suite with a king-size bed a small bar and a balcony with two chairs and a table.
Once inside I went ahead to the mini bar and opened us a small champagne.
“Shall we go out to watch the fireworks?”i asked.
“We shall.”said Gerard taking his glass of champagne on one hand and my hand on his free one.
We sat outside beneath the clear full of stars sky looking at each others eyes like we had back in the restaurant
Gerard looked down at his wrist watch.
“Its time for the countdown.”he said and we started the countdown.
“10”
“9”
“8”
“7”
“6”
“5”
“4”
“3”
“2”
“1”
The fireworks went off and me and Gerard shared a passionate kiss under them. We kissed for a few seconds before we pulled apart.
“Happy New Year.”i said with a grin on my face.
“Happy New Year. I love you.”he said and placed his palm on my cheek.
“I love you too.”i said and leaned in again for a kiss.
Soon enough we abandoned the champagne and the balcony. We got inside without pulling away from our heated, passionate kiss and fell on the bed. Gerard on top of me. I pulled away for a bit.
“I want to remember this day for the rest of my life. The day I felt complete happiness and love.”i said and looked deep into his eyes.
“I want that too. But you know we don't have to go that far in order for us to remember it if you don't feel ready.”he said sounding more serious than ever.
“I am as ready as I have to. I know I wont ever regret you being my first. Even if something happens between us I will never regret it. Cause I love you more than anything in the world and I know it's not just me.”i said every word coming from my heart.
Gerard looked at me with tears in his eyes.
“I love you.”he said before leaning back in to kiss me tenderly.
We started to undress each other slowly taking in everything about one another. Once completely naked Gerard abandoned my lips and started kissing and marking my neck driving me crazy with pleasure and semi hard. When he was satisfied with the painting he had created he went further down to my chest,my stomach,my hips,my thighs and then back again to my lips. By the time he got there we were both painfully hard.
“Gee stop teasing and make love to me.”i said between groans.
“Are you sure?”he asked me sounding hesitant.
“Positive.”i said and grabbed the condom and lube from next to the bed and handed the lube to him.
“I have one request though.”i said seductively.
“And what is that?”he asked.
“Lemme put this on you.”i showed him the condom that I was holding in my hand.
He nodded unable to speak and let me do as I pleased.
Once I had put the condom on I turned my back at him.
“I am gonna ask once more. Are you sure you want this?”he asked.
“Please Gee I want this more than anything.”
And with that he didn't ask again. He prepped me at the start,it was nothing that painful and quite pleasurable.
When he got inside me I have to admit it hut a bit more at first but once the pain subsided I was able to feel the most pleasure I had ever felt ever. It was definitely an night I would never forget.
We spent the night making love not having sex. We were making love cause we both loved each other and it wasn't just about the pleasure of the act but our bonding,our becoming one.
When Gerard had finished he made sure that I would too before falling asleep in each others embrace.
“I love you.”i whispered just as my eyes closed.
“I love you too.”i heard him say and then just like that we fell into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am terribly sorry for not updated for so long. I had a major writer's block and i couldn't write at all. I hope this chapter makes it up for you though. Let me know what your thoughts on Gee's and Frank's first time was and what would you like to happen in the future for them.

Love you all,
xoxo~H