Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 35

Blood.

Chapter 35.

I had to admit that i was taken aback by this handsome man that couldn't be more than a year or two older than me. His stunning slim figure,dark raven black hair that reached his shoulders and magnetizing blue eyes that i couldn't stop looking at. He was a lot like Gerard and that made me freeze like some insane person who kept on ogling at a someone who had just introduced himself and waited for me to do the same.
"Well i hope you staring at me could only be a good thing."he said and flushed a pretty white smile making me turn 10 different shades of red.
"Yeah sorry. I guess i wasn't expecting someone so.."he cut me off.
"Handsome? Good looking? Without hair and ill looking?"he asked and i found myself nodding at each and every one of his words.
"I guess you could say that."i admitted and stood up to offer him my hand which he shook with a cocky smirk on his face. God this guys was sassy!
"Oh i see you two have met. Great now why don't you move to room 243 so you can begin your assignment. Frank here you go,this is a notebook where you are to keep all the information you need. Good luck guys and remember be nice at each other." said Emma while widening her already big eyes making her look scary.
"We sure will. Come on Frank lets go."and that's what we did. We walked into the room 243 in silence and sat down on two different beds. I crossed my legs and dropped the notebook Emma had given me besides me along with a pen. When i turned my gave up from my hands that were laying on my thighs,I was met with Christian blue eyes staring deep into mine like he was trying to read my soul.
"What's up with the bandages?"he asked. If it had been anyone else i would have panicked but for some odd reason Christian made me feel exactly the opposite. I felt confident and i really didn't care one bit about what he though of me.
"A suicide attempt that failed big time that's what it is."i said and raised both of my arms in the air.
He looked at me and just for a second i saw sadness reflected in his eyes before he smiled again. Only this time his smile was weaker than before.
"Been there done that."Christian said before folding up his sleeves to reveal old cuts on his wrists.
"They are old." I simply pointed out.
"Yeah i guess. It's been a year since that day."he said.
"That day?"i found myself asking without feeling like i was being rude or something.
"The day i found out i was dying of cancer. I came back from the doctor's office,locked myself in my room and slit my wrists open. My brother found me though and they took me back to the hospital just in time." That was when i felt extremely guilty and wrecked.
"Why did you do it?"i asked curiously.
"I think i felt like it was better to take my own life than being killed slowly by something so evil as cancer."
I brought my knees to my chest and dropped my gaze back to my shoes.
"Do you regret doing it?"i asked still not looking at him but my shoes.
"I do actually. I am gonna die anyway but that doesn't mean killing myself if the right answer. What i mean is that i would hurt my family more than when cancer eats me up and i would have wasted what time i had left to do the tings i want to experience in life."he said and then i finally managed to face him.
"Do you have a list like in that movie?"i asked offering him a smile.
"I do. Don't laugh about it but i do."he said seriously.
"I wouldn't laugh about it. Ever. I feel like a dick for trying to kill myself though. Other people would give anything to live and i am willing to throw my life away just because somethings don't go the way i want them to."i admitted to him.
"Hey,I'm sure you had your reasons. Nobody whose life was good would ever do that. And don't worry i don't hate you for it. I actually think you are cool for admitting you did something that wasn't needed. There are still day when i wish i had actually died back there but then i think of the reasons why i have to stay alive as much as i can. For my family but also for myself too."his words made me all emotional and teary.
I guess he must of have seen it because Christian hopped off the bed he was sitting,came over to me and embraced me in a hug.
"I think you are cool too."i said but it came out as a muffled noise as my face was pressed on his chest.
"I only met you today Frank Iero but i can see you being a great friend of mine."
When his eyes met mine after he spoke those words i swear i felt like i was struck by lightning. It wasn't as strong as i had felt when i had met Gerard but i guess no one will be able to make me feel just like he did. This time though i wasn't gonna risk it. I made the mistake to fall for Gee so hard and fast that when he left me my entire world was destroyed so even if i began feeling something for Christian i wouldn't make a move.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door and both of us turned to look at it as it opened to reveal Emma.
"Time's up guys. So how did it go?"she asked sounding excited.
"Pretty good i thing."i said and turned to look at Christian who nodded his head eagerly.
"That's amazing guys. Now you two can exchange number and i want you to do this whenever you feel down or sad or anything that you thing you can't control. I want you to call each other,meet up or whatever you want but be sure to be there for one another. After all this assignment is to make you feel stronger and more ready for what life has for you. Now if you'll excuse me i have to run but please do as i said and you won't be disappointed."she said before disappearing out the door as quick as she had come in.
When we stopped laughing at the awkwardness of the situation we exchanged numbers and promised to meet up and hang out or something.
"Before we go can i ask you to do me a favor?"Christian asked.
"It depends on how dirty it is."i said and winkled my eyebrows which cause him to laugh and playfully punch me on the shoulder.
"If by dirty it mean helping me make some things on my list come true then very dirty."he laughed again,his beautiful laughter filling the room.
"I would feel honored to do so good sir."i bowed in frond of him.
Christian simply shook his head at me and then smiled a thankful smile.
"Thanks. Look i have to go some chemo thing to get ready for. I will call you though when i am able to start with my list."I nodded my head at him while smiling and he gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek before running out the door.
I stood there for a little while wondering how a guy could be a cocky and sassy thing one minute and a sweet loving boy the next. I guess i will never be able to understand that. Before i was brought back to reality by Mikey calling my phone demanding me to get back soon,i found myself thinking dreamily about Christian. On the one hand i didn't want to rush things and get heart broken again so soon. But i couldn't help developing a crush on him. After all if Gerard had managed to move on so quickly why couldn't i do the same.
I left the hospital with that in mind and a stupid grin on my face not thinking at least for a second that the boy i was developing a crush on was dying from cancer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya guys! It's been a year since i first uploaded this story. I can't believe it.

Review and let me know what you think. I will try and give you a new chapter next Sunday but i can't promise anything as i have been spending the past two weeks studying by ass off and i will continue this torture for two more years. I will though try my best even if that means no sleep at all!

Love you all,
xoxo~H