Status: Update every Sunday unless i suffer from serious writer's block!

Blood

Chapter 8

Blood.

Chapter 8.

'If I cut off your arms
and I cut off legs would you
still love me anyway?' sang Gerard's alarm clock causing me to wake up and find myself glued to the mirror with a snoring Gerard on top of me. Well almost on top.
“Gee”i said softly and shook him slightly but he just snored louder than before.
“Gee”i said again a bit louder but still nothing happened.
“Ahh.”i screamed in frustration and pushed him out of his bed and onto the floor.
“What the fuck?”i heard him say before I burst out laughing.
Gerard's head shot up and he glared at me.
When I didn't stop laughing he flipped me off.
“Oh come on. You wouldn't wake up and you were snoring on top of me.”i admitted and he literally changed ten different colors from the embarrassment.
“Sorry. I'm just gonna take a shower really quick and then you can take one after me, is that I okay?”he asked and I nodded but he had already disappeared before he was able to see my reaction.
That was weird.
I thought to myself but shrugged it off.
I was about to hop off the bed when the door swung open and a Mikey dressed in his unicorn pajamas and matching slippers appeared in front of me.
“Ta daaa.”he said and placed his hands on his hips as if he was a superhero.
“Mikey what are you doing?”i asked with a giggle.
“I'm the king of unicorns and came here to wake you up.”he said and threw his fist in the air.
I swear if he wasn't so tall he could easily pass for a five year old.
“Okay king Mikey. Mission accomplished now GET OUT!”said Gerard who just got out of the bathroom in only his boxers and a black t-shirt.
His hair was wet and dripping on the floor.
Mikey glared at Gerard but didn't say anything. He stormed out of the room as fast as he had come in before.
“Don't be late assholes!”he shouted once he was up the stairs and into a safe distance from Gerard.
Gerard himself shook his head at his brothers stupidity and then turned to look at me.
“You can go in if you want. There are some clothes for you too. I figured we could go and pick up some of your stuff tomorrow morning cause it's the weekend if that's okay with you?”he asked and I just simply gave him a nod before disappearing into the bathroom.
The cold water run down my skin making me feel numb for a bit. My thoughts were all over the place and I started to feel dizzy by thinking so much. I finally decided to get out of there and get dressed.
Gerard had left me some light blue jeans which were ripped on the knees and a red t-shirt that to me looked too plain and that it needed some custom writing on it.
After I put on the clothes I put on some eyeliner and was good to go.
I met with Gerard and Mikey outside and we all got into Gerard's car.
Well technically his mom's but she let him drive it to school and back.
We got to school in a matter of a minuet or two. Our lockers were the first stop before our first class.
There we met up with Ray who was looking kind of hero like while leaning on my locker waiting for us.
“What the fuck are you doing Toro?”asked Gee who was walking by my side.
I grinned at both him and Ray who casually stuck his tongue out.
“Oh shut it Gee. I just waited for your lazy ass to get here.”he said and Gerard just glared at him.
“Anyway,I gotta go to my first class early cause Mrs Nae wants me for something. Frankie please promise me that if something happens you will come to me or Gee for help okay?”Ray asked me and I nodded.
“Of course. Don't cha worry Ray.” I said and Ray left leaving me behind with Gerard.
“Well,come one what are we waiting for we have to go to class too.”he said and I sighed.
“I hate History.”i whined in frustration.
Gerard chuckled and shook his head at me.
“I thought you hated Mr. Lad?”he said in his cocky voice which frustrated me more.
“Oh shut up already and let's get this over with.”i said as the bell rang and we headed into Mr. Lad's classroom where I tried my best not to fall asleep again.
The rest of the classes went by pretty quickly and soon enough lunch time came.
Ray,Gee,Mikey and me we all sat together at lunch.
It was nice to have someone to sit with at lunch for once.
Ray kept complaining that cafeteria food sucked while Mikey devoured his meal like he hadn't eaten in years.
Gee and I kept laughing at the two who had became a whole spectacle to the whole cafeteria but didn't seem to give a damn about it.
While we were joking around my eyes fell on Liam's table where he and his gang were seated.
He gave me one of his deathliest glares of all time before he started smirking.
Uh oh.
That ain't good. I thought to myself. I knew that smirk pretty well and It always meant that I was in danger.
I didn't want to tell the guys though. I mean he would probably hurt them too. Well maybe not Mikey cause he clearly can do some damage. Gerard's head has a scar from last night.
Who knows maybe if I am quick enough I will get to my next class before he finds me.
The guys joked for another minuet or two when it was time for next class.
Unfortunately everybody's next class was in the complete other way from mine and I had to walk there by myself.
I was getting close to my next class when someone grabbed me by my hand and slammed me onto my locker.
“Ahh”i whined in pain and my eyes grew wide with terror when they met with Liam's angry ones.
Long story short I got shoved into my locker and I felt like I was suffocating. You see I am claustrophobic and I was certain that I was gonna die there.
I kept on banging my locker door from the inside hopping that someone would here me but nothing.
I was in there for what seemed an eternity but I kept on banging.
Suddenly I heard someones voice.
“Hello? Is someone there?”the voice which I understood it belonged to Mikey asked me.
“Mikey oh my God please get me outta here.”i screamed and banged on the locker door.
Finally he opened it and I was set free.
“Finally.”I said.
“I have been here for like ever.”
Mikey pulled on a face.
“Why were you in there anyway?”he asked.
“Oh I just liked the décor-WHAT DO YOU THINK?”i screamed at him.
“Hey,hey calm down and let's go find the guys and you can tell us what the hell happened.”he said and I agreed.
And that's what we did,we found the guys and I told them what had exactly happened.
Their reaction?
Well,Ray started cursing and Gerard slammed his fist into his locker.
All I can say is that he might be punished for making a hole in his locker.
“I can't believe that asshole!”he screamed and Ray nodded his head at what Gee was saying.
“We should definitely get back at him.”Ray suggested and I panicked.
“No,no guys. This will only make things worse.”i said.
“But Frankie he has been hurting you long enough.”Gee said and I sighed.
“Please guys,promise me you wont do anything. Please.”i pleaded and after a while they nodded in agreement.
“Okay,but next time he hurts you,he will get his ass kicked by us.”he said and before I could react the bell to our final class rang and me and Gee walked into our last class together.
The whole way I was hopping nothing bad will happen again so I wont have to worry about Gee or the guys too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi ya guys!
Here is another update. I know the story is getting a bit boring and stuff but i promise you that things are changing soon enough.
Please comment and tell me what you thing.
Come on guys make me happy please!!!

Love you al form the bottom of my heart.
XoXo~H