Sequel: Revenge

Fallout of a Bet

of 1

“This is fucked up,” Brian groaned, running his hand through his short hair.

“Dude, you gotta do it. No backing out now…so to speak,” Zack said, with a chuckle.

“Fuck off,” Brian retorted, glaring at his best friend menacingly.

“Hey, I’m trying to help you. But if you want to do it on your own, then so be it,” he replied, holding his hands up in an ‘I surrender’ gesture and stepping back.

“You can help me by going and getting me a bottle of bourbon,” Brian growled, rubbing his hair again.

“I can’t. You know the rules, no alcohol ‘til you get off the stage,” he replied, shaking his head and folding his arms.

“Who made up that stupid fucking rule?” Brian asked, sitting down on a nearby chair and bouncing his knee in a nervous fashion.

“You did,” Zack replied, rolling his eyes at his friends’ lack of smarts. Brian didn’t say anything, just sighed heavily and dropped his head into his hands, dreading his performance that was due to start in less than five minutes.

“How did they even set this up? Isn’t it illegal or something?” Brian asked, hoping he’d raised a point nobody had thought of that would get him out of it.

“Jimmy knows some people and no, it’s not illegal,” Zack laughed, shaking his head and stuffing his hands into his jeans pockets.

“If I go to jail…” Brian trailed off, cursing under his breath and squeezing his eyes shut.

“Why the fuck would you go to jail? Girls do this every night all over the world,” Zack said, giving Brian a incredulous and confused look.

“Because—I dunno, it should be,” Brian replied, shrugging his shoulders and rubbing his forehead.

“Two minutes!” A voice called into the room.

“That’s my cue, dude. See you out there,” Zack grinned, clapping Brian on the back before exiting the room.

Brian could feel his stomach tying itself in knots as he stood up and bounced on the balls of his feet, trying to loosen his stiff and tense muscles. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and gave himself the once over, feeling his shoulders drop at the sight of his outfit.

“I should’ve never made that fucking bet…” he muttered, walking slowly towards the door that lead onto the stage.

happilyeverafterhappilyeverafterhappilyeverafter
happilyeverafterhappilyeverafterhappilyeverafterImage
happilyeverafterhappilyeverafterhappilyeverafter

“How’s he doing?” Matt asked, once Zack had returned to the table.

“He’s pretty pissed off about his rule of no drinking beforehand,” Zack laughed, sitting down in his seat and picking up his beer.

“Dumbass,” Matt laughed, shaking his head and relaxing back in his seat.

“Who’s got the camera?” Jimmy asked, a huge grin spreading across his face.

“I thought you weren’t allowed to take photos…” Johnny asked, looking away from the stage and over at the other men.

“Pfft. Like we’re gonna listen to him,” Jimmy rolled his eyes, shoving the shorter man’s shoulder roughly.

“Jason’s got the video camera over there, so Brian won’t see him. And Zack’s got the camera to get a couple pictures,” Matt explained, gesturing across the room where the Berry brothers were seated at another table.

“He’s gonna kill you guys,” Johnny laughed, shaking his head. Matt just shrugged and moments later, the sound of the song he’d picked for Brian began, signaling that the performance was about to begin.

“You couldn’t have picked a more fitting song,” Zack laughed, pulling the camera from his pocket and turning it on.

“Well, he is always saying he’s so sexy…” Matt chuckled, looking up at the stage as the lights dimmed.

The loud beat of “I’m too sexy” by the English pop group ‘Right Said Fred’ started and the curtains at the back of the stage parted, revealing Brian who looked less than impressed.

“Woo! Go Syn!” Jimmy yelled, standing up and clapping his hands. Brian shot him a glare and walked out onto the stage, his hands on his hips and a scowl on his face.

“Dance!” Matt called, grinning widely and pointing at him.

“Fuck you,” Brian mouthed clearly, but started to move his hips slowly as directed.

“Take it off!” Jimmy called, still clapping his hands.

Brian rolled his eyes and began to unbutton his black shirt, dropping it from his shoulders to the stage floor. His band mates began laughing heartily, whistling and clapping their hands as they watched him then start to undo the belt of his leather chaps and turn around, wiggling his hips more to the beat.

“The cowboy outfit was a nice touch,” Zack grinned, giving Matt an approving high five.

“I thought so,” Matt chuckled, turning his attention back to Brian. He watched as one of his best friends began to remove his pants, revealing the leopard skin thong he was wearing underneath.

“Oh, fuck!” Jimmy yelled, starting to laugh even harder, needing to hold onto Johnny for support.

The rest of the table erupted into a round of hysterics, watching Brian remove his leather chaps and stand on the stage wearing nothing but his leopard print thong and black cowboy hat.

“Fucking sexy, Brian!” Zack yelled, clapping his hands above his head.

Brian flipped him off and turned away, walking over to the pole in the centre of the stage and deciding to just embrace his routine, rather than stand around having them laugh at him. He reached up and grabbed a hold of the pole, pulling himself up off the floor and spinning around it, trying to mimic the moves he’d watched girls do so many times before.

He felt his muscles begin to loosen up and mentally decided to just have fun with it, knowing it would make the time seem to fly by. He spun around the pole a few more times and then slid off it, dancing up the runway that came off the stage and seeing a flash out of the corner of his eyes.

“You didn’t think we wouldn’t get pictures of your act, did you?” Zack called out, holding the camera up.

Brian rolled his eyes and fought the urge to jump off the stage and tackle his best friend, figuring he’d just get him back later. He turned away and began dancing back up the runway towards the pole and spun around it again, then turned back to the audience.

“Come on, take it off!” Jimmy yelled, gesturing to Brian’s thong. Brian hesitated a moment, then smirked before turning around with his back to the table and grabbing at the sides of his thong.

“Get the camera ready!” Jimmy yelled, waving frantically at Zack who held up the camera and pointed it at the stage. Brian smirked and began to pull them down slowly to his thighs, then wiggled out of them.

“Show us Junior!” Matt yelled, still laughing uncontrollably.

Brian shrugged and started to turn around, but at the last second he grabbed his hat from his head and placed it over his crotch, blocking the view.

“No no,” he mouthed, waving his finger at them as the song concluded and he stalked off the stage.

“Those pictures better not make it on the internet,” he muttered, making his way back into the dressing room and tossing the hat onto the floor.

He got dressed in his normal clothes and looked in the mirror, smiling to himself and glancing down at the cowboy hat. He’d never admit it out loud to anyone, but losing the bet hadn’t turned out to be all that bad. He’d kind of had fun out there, showing off his moves on the pole and dancing around in his underwear.

Had even kind of excited him a little.

But now it was time to go and get drunk and watch the pro’s show them how it‘s done. Maybe make another bet with Matt and see what other erotic consequences he could get himself into…
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a very short story I wrote when I was first getting into Avenged Sevenfold fiction back around 2008/2009. I stumbled across it when looking through some of my older work and decided to post it for the hell of it.

Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts =)