Status: hey people comment please let me know you love it or hate it :3

Love of the Irish

One

"Hurry up Meg I want t’ get down there before the bar closes." Iris, a young busty brunette yelled into her roommates bathroom.
"Chill the fuck out girly, I’m just doing my makeupl. Who knows Iris maybe I can score tonight." Meg said winking at Iris.
Iris sighed and shook her head, "As long as I can’t hear you again"
"Done"! Meg sung out, spinning around showing off her smoky eye shadow that brings out her blue eyes "Oh you are not going out like that!" Meg demanded looking at Iris's dark blue jeans, light red shirt, and her hair carelessly tossed into a pony tail with no makeup to bring out her green eyes.
Iris sighed, "You have 20 minutes, "
Meg grabbed her hand and pulled her into her room. "You’re lucky were the same size or this would suck." she said laughing pulling out a light green backless top and some light blue jeans that had some rips in it. "Put this on and meet me in the back".
Iris sighed and put on the outfit ‘this is so not me" she thought and looked in the mirror "but damn I look good" she walked into the bathroom
"Damn girl, you look good!" Meg said in southern accent "come sit, sit" she said pushing Iris down on the toilet seat.
By the time Meg was done with Iris, she had put some light brown and green eye shadow on her and pulled her hair up in a messy bun "Damn I look good" Iris said putting on her silver Claddagh ring and a sliver cross.
"No, Iris you look dressed to kill" Meg said happily putting on her gray knit jacket, while Iris put her black jacket back on and zipped it up and walked out the door, her arm hooked with Meg’s "What bar are we going to?"
"You know, Meg. I saw this cute little Irish pub down the road, want to try it out?"
Meg looked at her best friend "You just want to try it because it’s Irish" she said sticking out her tongue.
"Aye, that maybe true but who knows how many cute women are going to be there" Iris said wiggling her eyebrows.
"Fine, you got me there" Meg said laughing "let’s go!"
Ten minutes later the two girls walk into the pub, it looked like everyone was having a good time "Aye bartender, can I get an Irish Whisky as strong as ye’ got?" Iris yelled over the crowd of people. But the bartender didn’t hear her "Oi what’s a lass got t’ do around here t’ get a fuckin’ drink" she yelled her accent coming out.
"Hey fuck face the lass wants a drink" a man with light brown hair yelled at the bartender.
"w-w-what do ye’ want m-m-m-miss" the bartender stuttered
"An Irish Whisky as strong as ye’ got an a beer for ‘er" Iris said pointing to Meg who stood behind her.
"Coming r-right up ma’am" the bartender said.
"Thank you sir" she said starting to turn.
"Ay why don’t ye’ two lass’s sit down with us for the night" the man who got the bartenders attention asked looking the girls up and down.
"Why thank you sir, how kind of you but there seems to be no open seats" Meg said laying on her charm.
"Oi Rocco, John get up n let these lovely ladies sit down" a tall dark haired man leaned back and looked at the two women, but got up while a bigger man next to him did the same.
"Thank you boys" Meg said running her fingers lightly across the dark haired man’s chest "this means so much" she purred.
Iris shivered inside at the sight, her friend was so evil some times, she knew Meg was going to twist this poor man around her finger get what she wanted then dump him. Iris looked back at the light brown haired man who got them their seats, "thank ye’ sir"
"No need for that sir shit lassie" he said laughing "I’m Conner this is my brother Murphy" Conner said wrapping his arm around his brothers neck.
"Nice to meet ya’ boys, my name be Iris" she said smiling and shaking their hands.
"So, what brings ye’ to this small pub?" Murphy asked.
Iris looked into his bright blue eyes "Look’n for a good pub to come to tired of bar bouncing"
"Hey I thought you loved that!" Meg almost yelled in her ear.
"No you love that, just like you love to twisting people around your pretty little fingers" Iris hissed so low Meg almost didn’t catch it but the boys did.
Meg looked really offended and stood up "I’m going bar hopping with or without you, you damn Irish bitch" she hissed.
Iris rolled her eyes "Don’t get lost this time!"
"Hey I’ll go with you Meg," Rocco, the man she had been flirting with all night said.
"Thank you rock, at least someone will come with me" Meg yelled as she stormed out the door.
"Is she your sister or something?" Conner asked as murphy took Megs seat.
"Meg’s my roommate so she’s kind of like my sister, I guess" Iris said downing her drink.
Hours later after most the people cleared out and it was just the boys, Iris, and some of the guys friends, Rocco had made his way back after Meg ditching him for some girl. Three big guys walked into the door "You stay the rest of you leave now" the big bald one who Iris took for the leader demanded pointing at Doc the bartender to stay.
Iris turned around in her seat as everyone else got up for their seats "What would you do if I told you that your pinky Como mother sucked so much cock her head looked like an egg" Rocco said. The big bold man punched him in the face so hard; Rocco spun around and hit his head on the bar.
"Hey now we was just having some fun," Murphy said getting up in the man’s face.
"Leave now" the man said.
Iris saw the boys becoming agitated and decided to step in, she had only known these men for a few hours but it felt like she had known them her whole life "Hey why don’t ya’ chill out and have a few beers, it saint Patrick day every ones Irish tonight, you drink beer right, or would you prefer Vodka?"
One of the lackeys grabbed her arm and pulled her to him "you’re going to pay for that one, you little Irish bitch"
Iris kneed him between the legs and slammed her hands over his ears "so because I’m at an Irish bar you automatically think I’m Irish" she yelled, ducking as a cup flew past her head. Little did she know she started a bar brawl.
In no time they had two knocked out and the big bald one tied up pouring alcohol on his butt. "Miss. Iris would you like to do the honors?" Conner asked holding a match out to her.
Iris took the match and dropped it on the bold guys butt laughing with Conner and Murphy. After the man passed out she looked up at the boys "well this has been a ball lad’s but I best be going"
Murphy and Conner looked sad "ye’ can’t go out alone" Conner stated.
"Like that, you scream rape me!" Murphy slurred.
Iris laughed and lean in to Murphy "what are you thinking about doing to me" she whispered nipping at his ear.
Murphy let out a low growl and looked into her dark green eyes and ran his hand angrily across his lips "let get you home, you’re drunk"
Iris looked over at Conner then back at Murphy, she sigh nodded and stumbled over to get her jacket form doc the bartender "thanks for the drinks doc," she sang as she left the Pub with the boys.

"So where do you live love?" Murphy asked wrapping an arm around her waist.
Iris looked around "um," she looked up and down the street "that way!" she proclaimed stumbling down the street.
After a lot of back tracking and wrong turns they finally made it to her apartment "You sure this one is it?" Conner asked looking unsure.
Iris beamed up at him "only way to find out is to try the doorknob" she said laughing leaning on Murphy.
Murphy shook his head "well lets go then if this not it, want to come crash with us for the night?"
Iris nodded "and if this is it, ya’ll stay with mi for the night, you guys scream rape" she said laughing using the words Murphy used on her.
The boys nodded chuckling, and they all walked up to the fourth floor. Iris put her key into the lock and turned it "this is the right one or we braking into some one’s home" she said softly. Iris opened the door to see her roommate and some girl having sex "OH MY GOD!!" she screamed. Iris slammed the door shut and turned around leaning against the door "so can I stay with ya’ll?" she asked her green eyes huge.
"Sure love" Conner shook his head regaining his thoughts and said as they walked back down the hall and out the front door.

The next day Iris rolled over and slowly opened her eyes and was looking up into the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen "good morning love" Murphy’s smooth voice said softly.
"Morning" she said sitting up and stretching "how did I end up in just your shirt and both of you half naked?" She asked smiling.
Before anyone could say anything else, the door was busted down and the three guys from last night walked in. The bald one told them to get up and they did. The two lackeys took her and Murphy while the boss handcuffed Conner to the toilet.
"I was just going to kill you, but now I kill your brother, and I’ll let my boys have their way with your lady" he said laughing darkly.
"No Murphy, Iris!" Conner yelled yanking at the cuffs.
"Conner"! Iris yelled fighting against the man; she had a bad feeling that they weren’t going to just kill her like they were going to do to Murphy and Conner.
"It was just a fucking bar fight, you fucking pussies" Murphy said yanking at the grip the man had on him. The three men took Murphy and Iris out back into the ally "let her go, she had nothing to do with this" Murphy growled.
"Ah but you love her and that means she has everything to do with this" the boss said nuzzling his face into her neck "she smells good enough to fuck boys"
Iris started to fight harder as did Murphy "No"! She yelled
"Any last words you Irish fuck?" the boss said pointing a gun at Murphy’s head.
After he said that, Murphy ducked to the side covering his head as a toilet crashed against the man’s head. Iris saw Conner flying through air landing on the man with the gun. She brought her elbow back into the man’s side and her head back into his face. Murphy picked up the lid that sits on the back of the toilet and smashed it over the man’s head. Iris ran and smashed the man that Conner jumped on heads in before he could get up. Murphy picked his brother up "grab the money and anything of value Iris". She grabbed a small bag and started going through the three guys things taking everything and running after Murphy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like, this was an old idea watching BDS made me want to write it all down and put it up :3 i'll have more up soon Thanks for reading and dont forget to comment everyone loves Comments