Status: I'm not writing that frequently at the moment, but I'm trying. I'd love some comments, or any kind of feedback! :D

Accept Me or Except Me

Laurence's Introduction - Danny

I knocked on the door, and an excited Matt answered it for me.

“Danny! I thought you weren’t picking Lee up?”

“I changed my mind.”

“You walked all this way? You must seriously like Lee. Come in!”

I walked in to find Lee in deep conversation with a guy who sounded quite British, actually. I sat down next to Lee and found his hand.

“Who’s this, then?” I asked.

“I apologize. I’m Laurence. I’m an exchange student from Wales.”

“You sound English. Is there a reason for that?”

“I was born in England, but when my parents split, I moved to Wales. It’s quite nice there. Welsh accents are just too cute!”

“I personally think your accent sounds so much nicer…” Matt sighed as he sat down next to Laurence.

He looked like… Wow. Matt really looked like he was trying to make an impression with Laurence. I suddenly noticed the symbol between his neck and chest. I decided to ask him about it.

“So, Laurence. Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Not at the moment, no, but I’m looking for one. I’ve been single since I can remember!”

Matt practically squealed with joy. He excused himself quickly before he could embarrass himself too much. Soon enough we were all asking about Laurence’s personal life, and were delighted to see that he wasn’t too shy about it. I was surprised when I realized we were on the topic of Laurence’s type of men.

“I like confident people, but I like small people as well. I like being the bigger one. I like someone who can smile and laugh a lot and is a good friend. Oh, and he needs to be fit, hot and I don’t mind about him being camp.”

“What? How can you be a camp?” I asked.

“How do you say it? The typical gay guy. Very flamboyant in a kind of gay way. I actually know quite a few camp straight guys.”

“So like flaming, then?”

“I guess so, if that’s what you say.”

* * *

After a while, I realized it was really time we left. I grabbed Lee and apologized for having to leave. During the drive home, I was thinking about what Laurence and Matt would get up to. Matt really likes him and he matched all the criteria.

As we got home, I was surprised when I didn’t see any lights on. I thought mom and dad would be home by now. I walked down to the front door with Lee by my side, and I was about to unlock the door when three people jumped from various hiding places. One caught me, another caught Lee. The third was looking me right in the eye, wearing a devious black hoodie and a devilish smile. It was Josh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that this is shorter than my usual short chapters, but I'm tired and I have homework to do. Besides, I've already written today.
"What?" I hear you ask?
That's right! I'm starting a new story here on Mibba called '(It Started At) Straight Pride'. It's set in a world where roles are switched: gays are treated like straights and vice versa. I won't be updating until after AMoEM has finished, so read the first chapter and summary (which goes through the history of this version of the world) and subscribe!

ALSO:
I've started a new blog on Tumblr, and I'd love some followers. It's called for-inspiration-and-motivation and it's for supportive stuff and what I believe in. It's kind of got a lot of LGBT stuff in it, and I really like it, so go check that out as well!

So yeah, go check that out! Feedback would be most preferable, especially with those... what do you call them? Oh, yes! Compliments!

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/486663/It-Started-At-Straight-Pride/
http://for-inspiration-and-motivation.tumblr.com/