Status: I'm not writing that frequently at the moment, but I'm trying. I'd love some comments, or any kind of feedback! :D

Accept Me or Except Me

My Hero? - Danny

There was nothing I could do but stay there for the night. Damn. Why do I always have to be such a fuck-up? I just strolled out of an almost brand new car without a care in the world. I guess I was happy. I had Lee to myself again… I think. It doesn’t matter how much he convinced me, I guess Matt and Lee still lingered in my mind a bit, but I trusted Lee. That’s the biggest thing Lee’s taught me: how to trust people. That and how to fuck a guy.

I stayed in my helpless position. Damn it, Josh was good. He put me far enough away from Lee so that I could see him but he was more than out of earshot. He looked real blurry from where I was. Fuck fuck fuckety fuck fuck. How am I gonna get out of here? Bastards have tied me to a fucking tree. Did I mention that they also took my boxers? Creepo Joshy got a chance to goggle at my dick before tying me up. There’s seriously something wrong with that guy.

I guess there’s only one thing to do but wait. I’ll figure something out in the morning. Besides, it’s a warm time of the year. It’s nice and reasonably cool out here. I relaxed my eyes and prepared myself for an uncomfortable sleep.

* * *

“Well this is kinky!” laughed a voice I vaguely recognized as Laurence’s.

I opened my eyes to see him smiling at my face. “Don’t get any ideas.”

“Bloody hell, Lee’s a lucky bloke, though. It’s a big one!” It took me a second to realize that he was referring to my penis.

“Eyes off. Reserved parking right here,” I laughed. Laurence wasn’t a threat. He was almost as engrossed in Matt as he was in him.

“Really? I thought you were an exit-at-rear kind of guy.”

“Trust me, I’m not. Now getcho ass here and untie me. I know I’m hot, but try and keep your paws off, OK?”

“If you say so!” he laughed.

He went around the back of the tree and looked at the way it was tied. He pondered for a moment. It was tied in a way that would make me fall forwards if he untied it like it was, but he couldn’t catch me in time. Did I mention that my feet don’t even touch the ground?

“It’s pretty tight,” he chuckled at the innuendo, “but I think I can swivel it ‘round. It’ll hurt though, mate.”

He carefully slid the rope, which burnt me like hell, by the way, around so the knot was on the front. He then carefully undid it and was ready for the impact of my body. It was awkward. My dick touched his crotch and it twitched. It’s OK, though. Everyone’s does that when they look at me. I’m serious!

I stood up slowly, and patted myself down. I started walking randomly with Laurence. I asked him how he got here, and he took a deep breath before telling me:

“Well I stayed at Matt’s last night because obviously I have to. Their house is surprisingly small so I had to stay in Matt’s room, which could easily be two bedrooms in Britain, because his parents don’t know he’s bi. Anyway, last night, Lee must have butt-dialed Matt because we could hear some muffled voices and then it sounded like the phone had been thrown to the floor in his pocket, and there were leaf noises. I didn’t think it was anything until you guys didn’t answer your mobiles this morning.”

“Mobile? Isn’t that some kind of trailer or the thing that babies look at all night long?”

“Cell phone. That’s what I meant. Cell phone.”

“Your English is weird,” I said bluntly.

“Oh, and you’re criticizing my kind of English? What’s wrong with ‘u’s, eh? Why d’you keep leaving them out of words? Was George Washington abused by ‘u’s or something as a child?”

By this point we were walking through the forest. I was still completely fucking naked, which I didn’t mind. I’m very confident with my body. I could see Laurence looking at my abs every once in a while and even my dick a couple of times, but I can’t blame him for thinking I’m attractive as fuck. We managed to find my boxers, they weren’t too far away, but we had no way to find the rest of my clothes.

Laurence said that Matt was picking Lee up, which I didn’t mind. Lee was still wearing his ultra-cute boxer briefs as far as I knew and I trust the guy. Both of them, actually. I looked up at Laurence, who was the first person I’d met who was taller than me.

“So when’re you going to ask Matt out?” I asked suddenly.

He stopped. “How’d you know I like him?”

“It’s written all over your face, arms, legs and your butt,” I slapped his. It was fun, teasing each other like this because we both knew nothing serious would come of it.

“I was thinking tonight. Maybe we could go on a double date?”

“Yeah, but double dates don’t count as first dates. We’ll have one, let him know you’re interested, and you’ll be going out every time you see a restaurant or a fucking movie theatre.”

We met Matt and Lee, who had managed to find his jeans that contained his phone, thanks to Matt calling it a buncha times. They were sitting on the bonnet of a sleek black car. I looked at Laurence as if to say ‘Is this yours?’. He nodded. I don’t know why, but I always thought Brits drove in black taxis or those old fashioned 50s models. I obviously don’t know shit about cars.

When Lee saw me he ran up to hug me. When we finally pulled apart gently, he was staring at my luscious body.

“Later, my love,” I seduced him with my best French accent.

He laughed. That wasn’t the desired effect, but at least he got a hard on. That’s all I’m saying.

Later, we all went for breakfast at a good bagel place I knew. Then Laurence asked Matt to go on a double date with us all later at some place fancy. Matt’s face lit up like a thousand Christmas lights, and almost choked he said ‘yes’ so fast.

I sighed in my seat. I was still in just my boxers, by the way, but I was glad. Glad that Josh practically raped me and tied me to a tree in the middle of a fucking forest? Yes. Because I think having Laurence come to my rescue has really showed me who I can be. I used to make jokes like that all the time with Josh and Carl and the gang, but they were always about boobs. I guess this experience has really let me be comfortable in my own skin. I’m more than proud to be gay now. Remind me to thank Joshua.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! Thanks for reading! :P
I told you I'd try harder again!

Now, I'd love someone to tell me how to work layout maker? It's hard!
Also, how do you add links and stuff?
Thanks, bye!

*edit* I think I've got the hang of it. This theme's OK, but I'd like to get better at this. :P