Sequel: Carnival
Status: Completed

Arkham

(Myca's Point of View)

I stare at the cracked ceiling as my vision started to get blurry. The wounds on my wrists were no longer aching, now it's becoming a sweet release. Everything started getting cold and I smile as I began to slip away. My eyes were becoming heavy and I feel the warm blood drip down my cold fingers. Life has become too complicated for me, in a matter of minutes, it'll be over. My eyes close slowly and I suddenly heard the door break down and the police were about to handcuff me, but stopped when they saw that I cut my wrists.

"Somebody get Dr. Crane down here. We have another suicidal criminal." I wanted to ask what was going on, but when I opened my mouth, I was like an old dusty squeak toy thats broken. I couldn't speak. The cops tried to keep me awake until a man named Crane came down here to take me away somewhere. I wanted to scream and yell, but my voice was too meek for anyone to hear.

"I came here as soon as I could. What happened?" A man wearing a grey suit walked into the room. He had hair as black as a crow's feather and blue eyes that would've given me chills if I wasn't already freezing due to lack of blood. He was skinny and really tall, but handsome.

"We found the person who robbed the store and killed one of my men. She's trying to commit suicide. Hey, bitch! Wake up!"

"Don't call her that. In situations like this, we must handle it delicately. I'll take her to Arkham and handle things there."