Status: active

What Lies Within

Room of Requirement

As the day wore on, Sophie found herself very frustrated with herself. Just as she had feared, she relied on Draco. Not having him beside her ruined her entire day. She stood firm though and stayed away from him for the most part. At lunch she rushed in for a second to give him a kiss and grab a sandwich which she took with her outside where she spent the entirety of lunch studying. O.W.L.S were basically upon them and she couldn't help but feel that she was very behind in her studies.

As soon as the last bell rang she rushed from the class, even though Draco called after her, and made it to the common room in record time. Since it was the weekend, they were allowed to wear whatever they wanted rather than their robes, and most students changed as soon as class was over, excited to be out of the uniform. Sophie changed from her green robes to jeans, a pink shirt, and her pink Doc Martens that matched the shirt. To finish the look she grabbed the necklace that Draco had given her for Christmas and slid it on. She knew he would be happy to see it. She ran a brush through her hair before making her way back to the now crowded common room.

"Hey, Sophie!" She turned to see Pansy rushing towards her.

"Hey, Pans." She greeted her friend who stopped in front of her, slightly frowning.

"What's going on with you and Draco? I barely saw the two of you together today at all." Sophie sighed and rolled her eyes. She knew that Pansy was only asking because she was hoping they had broken up so she could make her move back in.

"Nothing. We are actually perfect. I'm on my way to meet him in the Room of Requirement right now." Sophie added a wink and a smirk for a little extra something and Sophie watched with satisfaction as Pansy's face coiled up in her usual sneer which she quickly tried to hide with an obviously sarcastic smirk. Pansy hated that Draco was with Sophie and everyone knew it. It's not that Pansy tried to exactly hide it. Besides, everyone knew that she had basically called Draco as hers years ago. Most everyone liked him with Sophie more anyway.

"Oh, well you two have fun." Pansy gave another smile before turning on her heel and going back to her other group of friends. Sophie gave another eye roll before leaving the common room. She knew that since it was now almost fifteen minutes since class let out Draco would be thinking she changed her mind about meeting him so she tried to quicken her pace. She arrived in the 7th floor corridor minutes later to find Draco leaning against the wall across from the blank stretch of wall that would soon hold a door for them to enter.

"Sophie," Draco started when he saw his girlfriend walking towards him. "I thought you weren't going to come." Sophie smiled and shook her head. She saw that Draco had changed as well though he still had his school bag with him so he must have had the clothes with him during class and changed in the bathroom. He was now dressed in a dark pair of pants and a black button down shirt untucked. He would usually complete the look with the shirt tucked in and a jacket and a tie. He must have been wanting to stay relaxed and comfortable.

"Just wanted to change." She told him before taking his hand. "Let me take care of what the room turns into. I want to show you something." He nodded and turned towards the wall like she had. He watched her as she closed her eyes. She repeated what she needed in her head three times and opened her eyes, seeing the door now waiting for them. She smiled at him before pulling him in.

"My tree house?" He questioned, staring around the room with a small smile on his face.

"Yeah. When I came here last night it turned into this." She explained as they went over to the couch and sat down. Sophie smiled as she thought about how basically on this same couch, though it was technically not the same one, Draco had asked her to be his girlfriend.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked her, smiling back at her. She slid closer to him, lifting his arm and putting it around her as she snuggled into his side, her head resting on his shoulder. She grabbed his other hand and began to play with his long pale fingers.

"Just... us, you, me, everything." She told him, shrugging. He leaned over and kissed the top of her head gently.

"It's pretty weird how much this place looks exactly like my tree house." He commented as he looked around.

"I like it." She said quietly, snuggling her face into the soft fabric of his shirt.

"I love it. I'm glad that I showed it to you before we came back. It can be our secret place to go. No one but my parents and us know about it." He explained, making her nod. She sighed before looking up at him.

"I'm sorry for over reacting last night." She told him quietly making him shake his head.

"Sophie, don't apologize. You had every right to freak out. I played you and then caught your best friend. You have to know though, that I am not as cold as everyone thinks I am. I thought you of all people in the world know that. In fact, I think you might be the only person to know that I actually have a heart." She sighed and sat up fully. He removed his arm from around her as she turned so she was sitting cross legged beside him, facing him. She clasped her hands in her lap, picking at the chipped polish on her nails.

"Why am I the only person though, Draco? Why can't you show people the real you?" She reached her right hand forward and rested it on his cheek. "The you that I see is such a sweet, loving, caring, passionate person."

"My family. The Malfoy's aren't exactly well known for being loving and passionate. The Malfoy's care for themselves and that's it. They marry who will help their social status the most, they associate with those who will get them power only. They don't care about being nice or caring. I would be a disgrace to my family if I didn't act that way." He explained making her sigh. She knew exactly what he was talking about. The Hill family were exactly the same way.

"We're like the outcasts of our families." She realized, laughing which made him laugh a little too as he nodded.

"We can be outcasts together." He said, making her nod.

"There's no one else I'd rather be an outcast with." They spent the next few seconds staring into each others eyes before he leaned over. They held contact as their lips brushed, teasing the others. She closed her eyes as he reached out with his teeth and grabbed her bottom lip, tugging gently before his lips were on hers. His kiss started off sweet and gentle but in a matter of seconds became more forceful and passionate as he swept his tongue across her bottom lip. She quickly opened her mouth, greeting his tongue with her own.

He pushed her back so she rested on her back on the couch as he hovered over her, resting on his forearms. Her hands reached up to grip at the cloth of his shirt, pulling his torso closer to hers. His fingers slid into her hair as their tongues fought one another. Every line of their body was now touching and yet, Sophie craved more. His touch, his kisses, they were driving her insane. Her brain was fogged over. Nothing but Draco ran through her mind.

"Sophie," He whispered, pulling away for a quick second before reattaching their lips, their tongue battle quickly restarting. His right hand slid down from her hair to rest on her waist. His fingers found their way under the pink fabric of her shirt. She visibly trembled as his long fingers ghosted over her warm skin. She brought her hands up to the buttons at his neck, unbuttoning the first few so she could run her fingers over the smooth skin of his collarbone and to his shoulder blades. Draco pushed his pelvis to hers, both of them letting out quiet moans into the others mouths. Draco then quickly slid off her and onto the ground, breathing deeply. "We have to stop." He told her as he leaned back on his hands, his chest heaving.

"Draco?" Sophie questioned, sitting up. "Why?"

"If we don't stop now, then I won't be able to stop at all." He told her honestly. She stared at him for a few seconds before bursting into laughter. She fell back on the couch again and laughed, holding her stomach. Draco rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Are you laughing at me?" He questioned, making her laugh more and nod in response. He suddenly swooped down, placing his right arm behind her shoulders and his left behind her knees, easily lifting her into the air, making her scream.

"Draco! Put me down!" She yelled, slapping at his chest but he ignored her and continued to spin them around. "Draco!" She screamed but laughed again none the less. He finally stopped and dropped her back down on the couch before falling on top of her, resting his head on her chest which was heaving from her laughter and screaming. His own breath was racing from the spinning as well as his own laughter. She wrapped her arms around his neck, running her hands through his blonde hair as she pressed her lips to his head.

"So am I forgiven?" He asked, closing his eyes as exhaustion seemed to hit him like a ton of bricks. He hadn't really slept the previous night at all. Not knowing where Sophie had been almost killed him. He wanted to tear the entire castle apart until he found her.

"Of course. I can't stay mad at you. I know the real you, I just overreacted." He didn't respond to her, he just nuzzled deeper into her arms.

"Oh, so my mom wanted me to tell you that you will be staying the entire summer holiday at our house." Draco told her after a few minutes of silence while they simply laid in each others arms.

"There's no where else I'd rather be." Draco smiled and lifted his head a little to kiss her collarbone before resting his head back down.

"There's no where else I'd rather you be either." He said quietly. She smiled and kissed the top of his head again.

"You seem tired." She said as she continued to run her fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, I didn't sleep too much last night. My girlfriend had run off and I was worried."

"Well she's here now so get some sleep. I'm not going anywhere." He lifted his head to look into her eyes, smiling softly.

"Promise?" He whispered.

"Always." He nodded and pressed a soft kiss to her lips before resting his head back down on her chest and that's where he fell asleep...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophie's outfit

So they made up! All cute and such. Awww. (:

Hope you guys enjoy.