Status: Drabbles

Tales From The Baker Family

A Very Sober Day

I woke up with drool covering my hand. I realized Briley and I fell asleep watching 'Avatar'. She was snoring. I pushed her off of me and slid out from underneath her. I wrapped her up in the blanket and kissed her forehead. She didn't even move. I smiled. I jogged up the stairs. Her mom was up moving around the kitchen.

"Good morning!" she smiled and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Morning," I took a drink.

It was warm and had a sweet taste. I looked and made a face of approval.

"You two fell asleep down there. She must've been really tired," she sat down at the bar.

"She was. We split the crew between two cars. She only got a few hours of sleep next to the rest of us. She'd been under a load of stress and it really was affecting her and her sleep pattern. I knew she'd crash eventually and she'd sleep forever, or at least until I wake her up," I smiled.

"You treat her good. Usually she'd be up by now and running around trying to fix things, or playing piano," Angel got up and checked the food she was making.

"She loves to play. Especially when I make her mad. She'll go and hide out and play for hours. She sings to me too," I smiled proudly.

"She used to sing to us all the time," she looked pained.

"She never talks about her family. Usually when I ask her she glares at me. She's really scary when she's mad," her mom smiled faintly.

"When I met my current husband, she and Max say I left them, but in reality Max put crap in her head because he is the older one and the more trouble maker. I admit I spent quite a bit more time with Robert than I did them," she handed me a plate of eggs.

"My mom's a whore. I hate my mom," I poked them with my fork.

"Aw. Well, Briley believed I was, until she came back a couple months ago and stayed home with us," I cringed.

"I thought I lost her," I took a huge swig of the sweet coffee.

"I wanted to know why she was so broken. Even with that... Marcus," her voice spit acid at his name.

"Doucher. She miscarried and freaked out on me... I was broken. Legit. Like... That night my friends said I drank myself stupid. I ended up in the hospital. They were pissed at me and super pissed with her. It sucked because I wrote over twenty sappy notes to her and one accidently sent to her. I hid my feelings from her and when she actually asked me, we ended up doing somethings that would scar any human being that day," I bit my lip.

"I've never seen her so happy and hyper. When she looks at you... I swear I either think she's going to rape you or kiss you," I cracked up laughing.

"I wonder that too sometimes," Angel was laughing.

"How did you two meet?" her green eyes lit up.

"She went to a Stop the Violence thing. She was playing Slim's keyboard and singing. I remember her wearing a gorgeous white dress and a smile. She was playing through the obvious pain. I walked up to her and asked to touch her scar. She let me molest her shoulder. She was so proud and so happy. I wanted to kiss her the first day I met her! Just being around her makes me feel so... Happy. she's a good mother to Casie and such a good friend to us all. She might have her problems on the inside, but she never lets it hurt her. When she wears her scars proudly it's like they don't even exist. She is..." I coughed before I began to tear up.

"Colson? Are you and Bri engaged," she wiped her eyes.

"Yeah. I proposed to her in front of so many people. She cried. It was cute," I smiled.

"Morning everyone," Briley was rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Hey gorgeous," her mom smiled.

"Hey mom, Colson," she looked at us weirdly.

"What?" I stared at her.

"You're talking?" she sat next to me.

"About you," I kiss her.

"What about me?" she squeaked.

"I asked how you two met and he went on a whole different level about his feelings. Keep him. I like this one," Angel got up and gave me more eggs.

"Colson," Briley smiled.

"I love you. I'd scream it to everyone and the whole fucking world if I could and you know it," she smiled.

"I know you would," she hugged me.

"Done it before and damn well bet I will do it again," Angel watched us contently.

"You two... since the crashed wedding..." her mom was gushing.

"I felt like a dick! Slim found out Keisha cheated and I ended up walking away happy," I smiled.

"I want to know what happened between you two that day," Briley looked at me.

I shrugged and watched her.

"Do you want to tell her?" I cupped her face in my hands.

"I asked Colson to go dress shopping with me the day before. I had asked him what home was. He, being hurt by me, wouldn't tell me. Well the day of my wedding, I caught Keisha and Marcus together. Well Colson saw everyone trying to open my door and talk to me. He pushed them and walked in. I was only in my underwear, no bra and he looked at me like I was the only thing he could see. We talked and he told me what home was to him. Well... We ended up reliving better times. I shot it to hell because it finally clicked I was happy with Colson. I was free. I didn't feel pressured. I felt whole," I giggled.

"That's what she said," I laughed.

"I'm trying to make you look mature. Shut up," she kissed me.

"I'm not mature. Woman! You live with me. You know this. I don't have to explain to you that I'm immature. I'm impulsive and well.. I'm a pain in your ass, but regardless. You love it and you love me," I kissed her back.

"You two are too cute," I looked at Angel.

"She's the cute one. I'm just the boy toy she likes to play with," Briley smacked my arm.

"You are so immature," she smiled and walked upstairs.

I looked at her mom. She was smiling.

"What?" I shrugged.

"I have no clue. I didn't know what to get her for Christmas," she covered her mouth.

"Well... She loves Blue Bunny ice cream," I looked at her.

"I know she loves to dance and video making. I made her a video of our clips and pictures together," she smiled.

"Show it to us on Christmas day?" I nodded.

"I will. Just don't be shocked if she ends up in tears, because I remember her making the silliest lovey dovey comments that are in there," I winked and jogged up stairs.

Briley's door was partially open. I saw her sitting in a mirror, half naked. She was in a pair of black, lacy panties. I opened the door and looked at her.

"What's home?" she smiled into the mirror.

"Home?" I closed the door behind me.

"Yes," she tugged her hair down.

"Home is being able to hold you," I watched her turn and face me.

"Tell me more," she kissed me.

"Home is being able to kiss you, touch you, and make you feel things that I have never experienced and want to with you. Home is lying in your arms after sex and listening to you talk about our future together and more," I pulled her onto my lap.

"I love you," I traced her hips and down her belly.

I lifted her and carried her to her bed. I laid her on her back and started kissing down her neck. She inhaled sharply and rolled her hips against me. I started to kiss down her chest and kissed both of her erect nipples and bit the tip. She was staring at me. I continued to kiss down her tummy and stopped at her belly button. I examined the ring and took it between my teeth and tugged a little. She twitched and dug her nails into my arm.

"Touchy about that?" I kissed it and kissed her hips.

"N-no," she laid her head back down.

I kissed a trail from her belly button down to her pussy lips. I started to kiss down to her panty line. I took the lace in between my teeth and pulled it off of her. I watched her dark eyes. I smiled and kissed her.

"Colson, what would I do without you?" her eyes were watery.

"You wouldn't be you," I kissed her nose.

She tugged at my shirt. I pulled it over my head and smiled. I was searching her eyes. I wanted to know what she was thinking. Her hands touched my Almost Famous tattoo. They glided up my chest to my EST 19XX tattoo. Then they stopped on my stomach.

She stopped at the hem of my sweats. I watched her. She pulled them down. I tugged them off and kissed her. She pulled my briefs off. I held her against me. She pulled away and attempted to get under the blankets.

"So no pervert comes walking in," she grinned.

I smiled and got under the zebra blanket with her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I pulled back.

"Are you being shy?" she giggled.

"Nope," I moved her legs apart and slid inside of her.

"You were just enjoying me," I smiled.

She wrapped her legs around me, forcing me to slide in deeper. I groaned. I pushed a little deeper and I felt her squirm and tighten.

"Colson!" she squeaked and dug her nails into my back.

"I love you," and we made loved on her zebra printed bed.

-

We laid there. Her head was on my chest. She was tracing my tattoos and smiled. Her hair was strewn across the messy sheets. I was watching her contently.

"You are so beautiful," I cupped her cheek.

"Mhm?" she gave me a lazy smile.

She rolled over onto my stomach. She ran her fingers through my hair. Then down my cheeks.

"We need a shower," she nodded.

I climbed out of bed and pulled her against me.

"There's a bathroom right across the hall. Let's go naked!" the thrill was tempting.

I grabbed her hand and ran out into the hall. I opened the door and right into her mom. I screamed.

"Hi mom! Why was the door unlocked!" Briley's voice was cracking.

"I heard a noise and thought it was coming from the bathroom!" Angel was laughing.

"No!" I was laughing now.

"Well you're loud!" my brunette's face was bright red.

"You are a screamer," I kissed her shoulder.

She smacked my stomach. Her mom escaped the bathroom and smiled. She shut the door behind her. I looked at the Jacuzzi tub. Briley was getting towels out of the cabinet.

I started the water and turned the jets on. Briley smiled and sat on the edge. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my face into her neck. I kissed her neck and smiled.

She sunk down in the water. I watched her sigh. I climbed in behind her and held her. She was smiling.

I washed her body for her and she returned the favor. The remainder of the time we spent snuggling in the tub.

-

She was wearing a blue and white striped dress. Her hair was in a pony tail and she looked like her. She was sitting at her piano in the family room. Her family was sitting on the floor and Slim, Dubo and Dre were sitting in front of the fireplace

"Play you and Em's song," I watched her tense and smile faintly.

"It's country!" I smiled.

"I miss the look of surrender in your eyes
The way your soft brown hair would fall
I miss the power of your kiss when we made love
Oh But baby most of all

I miss my friend
The one my heart and soul confided in
The one I felt the safest with
The one who knew just what to say to make me laugh again
And let the light back in
I miss my friend

I miss the colors that you brought into my life
Your golden smile, those blue-green eyes
I miss your gentle voice in lonely times like now
Saying it'll be alright

I miss those times
I miss those nights
I even miss our silly fights
The making up
The morning talks
And those late afternoon walks
I miss my friend," she was singing and it was heavenly.

"Emma died in a car crash. They were so close," her mom smiled.

"Anything else sine I'm now all sad and stuff," I looked up at her.

"Something appropriate Brylie Anna," she sat up and smiled.

"I've got a song!" she began to play our song.

"I love you," I smiled up at her.

'For the First Time' filled the air and I was singing along softly with her. She finished and looked right at me.

"Colson's turn to pick," Angel smiled.

"Uh... Damn," she giggled.

"Is it so hard?" I nodded.

I watched an evil grin peer across her face.

"I've been anticipating what you would do to me," I threw my head back and groaned.

Slim and Dubo were laughing. Her mom looked at us like we were insane.

"What do I not know about this song?" she looked confused and majorly.

"This got me in trouble with her!" I pointed at Briley and started laughing.

"So did the video impersonation," I felt my dick twitch.

"Yeah it did... A month later," I stood over Briley's shoulder.

"I have one more," she smiled.

"Kiss me. Out of the bearded barley," I smiled at her.

I looked down on her and heard a camera click and Briley was looking up at me and singing.

"Sam!" Angel smacked him.

"What? They are so cute together. You can just see the lust," I looked at him.

"Sam!" Briley looked at him with a bright red face.

"They remind me of Noah and Allie!" Nicole smiled up at us.

"We do?" I looked at Briley.

"Just like... You two look so happy and it's way to fucking cute!" Briley's cheeks were getting redder and redder by each minute.

"She's starting to look like a tomato," Briley flipped her the bird.

"She's getting mad at us," Slim smiled.

"Bri?" I waved my hand in her face to get her attention.

She bit her lip and smiled.

"God damn it!" I looked up.

"She did it again," Dre was on his sides laughing.

"What did she do?" I looked at her.

"She. Bit. Her. Lip. Knowing. What. That. Does," I looked at her mom.

"That's their typical argument," Briley giggled and sat down on the floor.

Angel walked out of the family room and left us adults and kids in there.

"Truth or dare?" Nicole grinned evily.

We all moved into a little circle. Briley was in between me and Nicole.

"Briley! Truth or dare?" Slim smiled.

"Truth," she smiled.

"Is it true you and Colson have done bondage and Spordy's walked in?" I looked at Briley.

"Several times. It's actually on my computer and it's really awesome porn," she bit her lip.

"Damn! I want to watch!" I flipped him off.

"Nicole. Truth or dare," Briley giggled.

"Dare me bitch," she stuck her tongue out.

"You and Travis still together?" Nikki shook her head.

"Temporary break," she smiled.

"I dare you and Slim to make out," I pulled my girl on my lap.

Nicole kissed Slim and they were getting really into it. Five minutes later she pulled away and smiled.

"Colson, truth or dare," I grinned.

"Dare," I kissed Briley's neck.

"Mom left to go get Dad. Auntie May is gone until seven. So it's just us in this house. I dare you and Briley to go play seven minutes in heaven," I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," I lifted Briley up.

Nicole opened the closet and smiled. I looked up and saw a shit ton of coats and realized it goes in deeper. I grabbed Briley's hands and pulled her back away from the door.

"You're really going to do it," she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah!" I kissed her and pressed her against the wall.

I moved her underwear to the side and unbuttoned my pants. I pressed against her and smiled.

"Idiot," she kissed me.

I pulled my dick out and pressed it against her.

"You sure?" she nodded.

I wrapped her legs around me and slid inside of her. She inhaled sharply and bit my neck. She rolled her hips against me and started bouncing. I pressed against her and tried to keep her steady.

"Fuck," I pressed her against the wall and started pounding into her.

"Harder," I pinned her arms and kissed her neck.

I felt her walls tightening against me. I felt my body tightening. I rammed harder against her center and gripped her thighs. She dug her nails into my shoulders. I felt the orgasm wash over me as I emptied inside of her. I kissed her.

"I love you," she smiled.

"Yeah? I love you more," I sat her on her shaky feet. I held her against me.

"Hey!" I fixed myself as Nicole was opening the door.

We made it look like we were talking the whole time.

"You guys are boring!" I smiled and helped Briley out of the closet.

"No, we just know how to hide," she laid down with her head on my legs.

"You guys did it?" I looked down at Briley.

"For us to know and you not to," she kissed me.

"Who wants to get drunk?" Sammy handed me a bottle of Ciroc.

"Holy fuck! Briley!" she took the bottle and smiled.

She popped the cap off and drank with a smile.

"Don't get stupid," I took a drink and kissed her.

We swished the strong liquor among our mouths before I swolled. Slim and Nicole watched us.

"That was hot," she looked up at my black friend.

"You wanna do that?" he looked at the bottle.

Briley grinned and kissed me.

"Walk the trails?" I shrugged and followed her.

She gave Slim the bottle and smiled. I intertwined my fingers with her and smiled.

-

She was wrapped in a white sweater and ballet flats were on her feet. She was smiling. Her eyes were sparkling. She was content with walking across the leafy trail.

"I remember when I was younger, my friends and I would run around here and do flips and stuff. Cassidy broke her wrist out here and I actually had my first kiss out here," she looked up at me.

"I would love to live here. So much room and so much space. It'd be perfect for us," she kissed me.

"It's only perfect because your here with me," I smiled down at her.

She made my tummy flutter and flip. Her eyes were glossy and she was smiling.

"You are so beautiful," I gazed down at her.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around me.

"We haven't talked about the wedding plans yet," she looked up at me.

"Well. What do you want?" she sat down on a bench.

I just wanted to be with her. I didn't care how.

"I want it in a church. My Uncle is a pastor at my favorite church. We could have it there," I nodded.

"Anything for you," I kissed her temple.

She looked up at me. I noticed how she always had a lost look.

"I want another baby," she looked down.

"We've tried once. I just don't think it's our time yet babe," she looked up at me.

Her eyes were teared up. I kissed her forehead and her cheeks. Her tears fell.

"Someday we'll have our baby," she smiled.

"I have Casie. She's just as much my daughter too," I kissed her.

"Yes, she is. She loves you. I love you. I love when she calls you mommy," my heart skipped a beat when Briley smiled.

Her hands rested on her tummy. I laid mine across hers. She was watching the river run. There were deer drinking from it. It was soothing sound.

"I feel weird being sober," she giggled.

"I do, too. It's not natural for us to be sober together," she sat up and took my hands.

"Let's go get drunk or find out what they did," I took her hand in mine.

-

Slim and Nicole were laying across Mom's couch. Dubo and Dre were playing cards. Max and Sammy were cooking.

"Nothing's wrecked?" Briley looked around.

"Nope," there was an almost full bottle of Ciroc on the counter.

She looked up at me.

"Shocking," she shrugged and walked upstairs.

"Nap?" I nodded.

'Going to crash with Bri. So fucking tired!' I tweeted.

"Twitter whore!" she kissed me.

"Your whore," I winked.

She twirled down the hall way. I took my phone out and took a picture.

"Keeping it," she flipped me off.

She opened her door and walked in. She stripped off her dress and let it fall to the floor. Her beautiful curves were more defined in the sunlight pouring in. Her hair cascaded in ripples down her back. I took my shirt off and pressed myself against her. She took my phone and took a picture. I watched her send it to my twitter. Her tweet was 'This is what happens when we are together. We get naked!' I knew she was perfect. She sat my phone on her desk.

"Bed," she took my hands and lead me to the bed.

I laid my head on her tummy when she laid down. I poked her sides and watched her twitch and giggled. I started tickling her. She was laughing and twitching. I laid on top of her.

"150lbs on me!" I rolled over onto my back. She pulled the blanket over her and turned away from me.

I climbed underneath and wrapped my arms around her. I snuggled into her neck and was out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this one a lot