Status: Drabbles

Tales From The Baker Family

Eve's Secret Story

Colson had started the fire. It was the only thing next to moonlight in the room. I was laying on my back. My arms were across my abdomen.

"Play for me?" I smiled at my blue eyed boo.

"What song?" I stood up.

"I don't care," he moved towards the piano with me.

I let my fingers fall to the keys and I began to play.

"I'm not quite sure how to breathe without you here. I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to say goodbye to all we were," I began to sing 'Need' by Hana Pestle.

I felt my shirt being tugged over my body. I lifted my arms up and went back to playing. Colson was leaving a trail of kisses down my body. His hands glided up my body.

"Are you looking for me?" I quivered when he kissed my neck.

"Always," I stopped and faced him.

He kissed me. I felt the need in his kiss as his hands glided up my back and across my stomach. He groped my butt and pressed me against the keys. our kiss never breaking in the process of shredding clothes. I felt him press against me. He attacked my neck.

"I don't want this to be like we usually do it. I want this to be all lovable and shit. I want to make love to your body," I giggled.

"Alright," I kissed him.

He picked me up and carried me to our blankets. He laid me down and proceeded to kiss down each faded scar. He started with the area above my eye and kissed down my cheek. He nipped my earlobe and trailed down my shoulder. He kissed down my stomach and stopped at my hip. I watched how the moon shadowed and contoured his face. His eyes were glossy. He began to kiss up my tummy. His lips hovered over the center between my full breasts. I felt his body heat radiating off of him. The moonlight contoured our bodies perfectly.

I ran my fingers through his hair. He smiled up at me and ran his fingers up my sides and under my body. I pulled his face up to me and kissed his perfect lips. I tasted home. I tasted many months of memories spent by ourselves and together. I felt him. I felt all of him.

"I love you," he pulled away and caressed my face.

I smiled and lightly clawed up his back. He bit his bottom lip. I traced it with my thumb. I felt him tease me with the head of his "dangalang" as he called it. He slowly filled me. He griped my hips and smiled.

"I love you," we began to move with each other in harmony.

I rocked and rolled my hips with his movements. He hit my sweet spot each time and I could feel emotions building within me. He began to get rougher. I dug my nails into his arm. I felt the heat and tension building in my loins. I bit his neck and attempted to keep up with his rough pace. He lifted my thighs closer to my chest. I felt him sink deeper. I felt every inch of me wanting and needing to feel the explosion.

"I need you," he sat back a little bit and began to go deeper and deeper.

He began his rough pace again. I couldn't help buy let myself feel every inch of pleasure he had pouring through my body. I felt the tension begin to build again. I bit my lip and threw my head back. A wave of pleasure rocked my body. I arched my back into Colson and I felt the warmth of him fill me. He slid out and plopped next to me. I was shaking and about in tears. I moved over to wrap myself around him.

He pulled me against him. His arms resting on my hips and back. My head was on his chest. His heart was racing. I giggled.

"What?" he looked at me.

"Nothing. You look amazing in the mood. All sweat and sticky," I licked his cheek.

He smiled. I rolled over on top of him. I felt a shiver rip through my body. He pushed me off and stood up. He walked over and grabbed the extra blanket. He came over and laid it out across my body. He got in next to me and pulled me against him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my back and nuzzled his face into my messy hair. He kissed my head.

"I love you," I grinned.

"I love you, too. My sunshine," I closed my eyes and let exhaustion take over with sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 The Notebook inspired me again.