Status: Drabbles

Tales From The Baker Family

Wild Mornings

I woke up with her arms wrapped around my body tightly. She was snoring. We were still in the aftermath of last night. There were extra presents under the tree. All I could think about was Briley.

"Baby," I nudged her with my chin.

She sighed and opened her eyes. They were sparkling. She faintly smiled.

"Hey," I kissed her.

"Mhm," she nudged me with her nose.

"Good morning!" her mom cheered.

"Hey," I smiled at her.

She was a bouncing brunette. She must've had a good night as well.

"Don't worry. You two aren't in trouble," I watched her pick up the mess of clothes.

"Oh shit," Briley was asleep again.

I rolled my eyes and kissed her shoulder. Angel threw me the sweats. I put them on under the blanket and stood up.

"I feel like pranking someone," I walked into the kitchen.

"What do you have in mind?" I raided the drawers.

"Max and I have a score to settle," I sat the big pot in the sink and proceeded to fill it with water.

"Just... Don't make a huge mess," I grinned at Angel.

"Mom, you ain't seen nothing yet," I turned the sink off and began to carry it up the massive stair case.

I opened Max's door. I then realized there was a girl. I smiled and threw the water on them and bolted.

"Kells!" I laughed and ran down stairs to mom.

"Shut the fuck up!" Briley stared at me.

She was pissed as fuck.

"You woke me up dick," I kissed her.

"I'm chucked full of energy!" I bounced.

She just stared at me like I was insane. I grinned and awaited Max's revenge. Instead, there was a busty blonde who was soaked. Nicole and Travis walked downstairs and I suddenly felt like crap.

"Morning Nikki. Travis," I smiled so innocently.

"Max is out with dad. Wrong room dip shit!" Nikki smacked me.

I started laughing.

"He's energetic. I'm hungry," I looked at Briley.

She was poking her belly button ring. It was entertaining because it was her green ball. Nicole walked over and whispered something in her ear. Bri's cheeks went red.

"Nicole go to hell!" Briley ran off.

"The hell did you do?" Nikki giggled.

I chased after Briley. She slammed her door in my face.

"Briley!" I opened it.

She sat next to her bed. Her face was blank. I walked over and sat in front of her.

"Nikki's being a selfish bitch," her eyes began to puddle.

"Eh no water works baby," I wiped her eyes.

"She's fucking being stupid. Slim liked her and she used him. It's fucking ridiculous," I pulled her against me.

"She's a whore. Fuck her. Don't let her ruin Christmas. Now let's go make your mom's life hell today," I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

I carried her back downstairs and plotted evil. That's when a big, burly dude walked through the door with Sam and Max in tow. He had bright brown hair and piercing eyes. I sat Briley down and watched her shrink back against me.

"So it is true," I looked around.

"David," Angel looked fearful.

"Retreating to piano. Bye!" Briley took my hands and dragged me to her piano.

"You dad must not like me," she shot me a death glare when she sat down.

"Just act like goody two shoes and you'll survive just fine," she placed her fingers on the keys.

I watched her fingers touch the keys gently. She was playing something familiar. She's played the song in her car before. She seemed content. I think her dad upset her, but I wasn't positive. She never really showed emotions around me unless she was in tears. Her mom walked in and leaned against the piano.

"Briley? Do you and Colson want to get out of here for a couple hours?" Briley stopped playing.

"I do," she looked at me with a soft smile.

"Alright, but I need a shower," I took her hands.

"Me too. I smell like Old Spice and man," she grinned and led me upstairs to her personal bathroom.

The tile was cold under my bare feet. Briley had propped herself up on the counter. Her eyes looked empty. She was in one of her thoughtful moments.

"I wish he could see how good you are to me," she looked at me with sorroful eyes.

"I could careless what the fuck he thinks. Your mom's opinion mattered most to you. Hell..." I sat on the edge.

"Baby... It's not like that. Urgh!" she ran her fingers through her hair.

I watched her. She was in one of her thoughtful mind sets. I hated how she was so easily hurt by this shit.

"My dad knew what Adam did," I cocked my brow at her.

"He thinks I'm abusive prick who likes to make you scream with his hands?" she was hiding a smile.

"You're an idiot. Now get in the tub," she took my hands.

"Undress me first," she face palmed.

She grabbed my sweats and jerked them down. She had no shame.

"You are adorable," I kissed her.

"No sex when dad's home," I stuck my tongue out.

"Fuck him," I kissed her forehead.

I turned the shower on and closed the curtain.

"Shut up and get in the shower, Tattooman," I removed her shirt.

Her scars weren't as out there as they used to be. They looked like a bad road rash. I smiled and ran my fingers along her hips. She shivered and slipped her pink panties over her legs. I grinned.

She took my hands and pulled me into the shower with her. She giggled and began to wet her hair. I ran my fingers down her wet back. She shimmied her butt.

"No!" I smack it.

"Kinky," she kissed me.

We goofed off in the shower for little while.

-

We sat on the floor of her room, still wrapped up in towels. She was laying back on her fluffy carpet.

"Your carpet is so orgasmic," I rolled over on my stomach.

"Your orgasmic," she climbed onto her bed.

She reached her hands to me and pulled me up with her. I grinned and kissed her. She smiled and laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and was content like that.