Status: Drabbles

Tales From The Baker Family

My Sunshine

I woke up with needles in my arms. Slim and Keisha were sitting on a couch in my room. I looked at them with tired eyes. I felt sick.

"Hey," Slim smiled.

"She's really gone," I looked down.

"Fuck Briley!" Keisha glared at me.

"He just woke up and you want to start this now?" Slim made a face.

"Sorry," she sat back down.

I pointed a the blue, alien koala thing named Stitch. Slim smiled and handed him to me.

"I got hooked on having him," I tried to shrug.

"It's all good. Riya was trying to call you. I told her she needs to back off. She got pissy and was threatening me. Keisha and Briley aren't friends anymore. Sam gave you Stitch. He's going back with his Grandma. That's all I have to tell you," I laid back against my pillow.

I saw flowers and get well cards on the counter. I smiled.

"Least I know my fans love me," I rolled onto my left side.

I felt my stomach tighten.

"You poisoned yourself last night," Keisha showed me pictures.

"All I remember is crying all night," I shrugged.

"We remember Sam calling Briley and him calling her a selfish cunt," Slim smirked.

"Sam called his sister that?" I made a face.

"He called her more. That was we thought would make you confused and shocked. Sam misses you," I smiled.

Her little brother outed himself as gay to me. It was really cool because he said my movement is what helped him to do it. I made him sit in a room and watch female porn to see if he was kidding. It was awkward.

"He has a boyfriend!" Keisha showed me a picture of the black haired kid with a blonde. It was really cool, because his message was 'Thank you for helping me to be proud of who I am!' Definitely a way to wake up.

"He wants to call you!" Slim was looking over Keish's shoulder.

"Call him for me!" I sat up and grabbed the water next to me.

She handed me her phone. I listened to the ringing.

"Colson?" I heard a kid laughing in the background.

"No shit. What's up?" I smiled.

"I love you! I don't care what Bitchy says. You're still my friend," Sam knew how to cheer someone up.

"I'm going to be in Austin. Come see me live. I'll even drag you on stage," I heard him inhale sharply.

"Really? You'd do that for me!" he was excited.

"Tell me about your boy. I'm intrigued. Plus I'm in a hospital, bored as fuck, and sick as fuck," I laughed.

"He's about 6'1. He's your size. He has green eyes, blonde hair. He's like you. He like to party, but he's really good to me! You'd like him Kells," I grinned.

"I bet. I want to meet him," I shrugged.

"I want you to meet him too!" he was laughing.

"Teenagers," I tried to stand up.

"Hey Kells... I know this is a dumb thing to say, but I wish you were here. I showed him your videos and he's like obsessed. It's not my fault you're still super attractove," I could hear the wink in his voice.

"Sam. You're my little brother. That would be awkward. I love you though. I'm definitely down to meet him, but right now. I'm going to hurt myself and call your sister," I looked at my friends.

"Good luck. I love you! Bye Kells!" I smiled.

"Bye Sam," I hung up.

"You sure you can do it?" I nodded.

I shooed them out of the room and dialed her number.

"Keisha?" I bit my lip.

"No. It's the kid," she coughed.

"I don't know what to say," I could hear her wanting to cry.

"Don't say anything. You listen. I found out I overdosed on alcohol last night. I'm pissed as fuck. I don't if I am at you or myself. Either way it goes... What you did was selfish! It pisses me off you would hurt me like that. I hate you for that, but I love you for some stupid reason," I saw red.

"I'm sorry," I rolled my eyes.

"I loved you Briley," I could feel the tears welling up.

"I know and I hurt you," I laughed.

"There's a hole in my heart where you walked out. You took everything I loved away from me. What in your mind made you want to leave me! Was I not good enough?" I felt the warm waterfalls pour.

"I thought you'd be mad at me," I rolled my eyes.

"I wanted to hold you and tell you shit gets better, but when I woke up, you were gone. Slim told me you walked out on me. You left me. Not I left you. I don't fucking want to hear about your pity party. I loved you. You hurt me. You hurt Sam, too! You..." I hung up and dropped the phone.

I sat there and cuddled Stitch. There was a huge void in my heart. I just cried. I cried until I realized Slim was rubbing my shoulders.

"Fuck my life," I wiped my eyes.

"Relax. You'll get over it," I shrugged him away.

"I love her," I hid under my pillow.

"We know!" they slapped my shoulder.

"Assholes," I cringed.

"Sorry Kells. We got to get home. Be back later," Keisha hugged me.

I laid there and thought about life and how stupid I was. I slowly began to write 'Her Song' in my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sadness, but it goes into detail.