Status: Drabbles

Tales From The Baker Family

One More Night

Meet and greets can be so nerve racking. I signed about fifty-one things so far. I wanted to see Sam. Instead I ended up spending my day partying with Nikki and Travis. I also got smashed before my meet and greet.

"I am fucking trashed!" I laughed at Slim.

Sam was walking with a really delicious looking girl.

"Kells!" he ran up to me and attack-hugged me.

I pulled him back and examined him.

"That's your sister's shirt," I looked at the Reckless shirt she got personalized.

"I know. She let me borrow it," he held his Lace Up CD out for me to sign.

'With much pleasure and love, MGK' I signed in Sharpie.

"Now I can gloat at school," he smiled.

"Gloat all you want! I got fine ass last night," I stuck my tongue out.

"You're drunk aren't you?" he looked over his shoulder.

The brunette was talking to some blonde douche bag. I nodded my head. She pushed him away.

"Bitch! I hate abusive fuckers," I walked up to her.

"Colson!" I felt the blood drain from my face and rush back up.

"I'm dizzy," I looked at her.

"You know him?" he got in my face.

"Ex-girlfriend. You giving her problems?" I looked at him.

"Nope. Taking her and Samuel home," she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Piss her off again and I swear I'll hunt your ass down," I walked away.

"Colson's first confrontation with Briley," Sam put his hands on my shoulder.

"My first time ready to kill a bitch in front of her," I put my head in my hands.

"He still loves her!" Slim handed Dubo a twenty.

"You placed bets?" I looked at them.

"We've placed tons. Not going to lie. We thought three days ago you were over her. Then you see her and it's like BAM. You have the same look in your eyes you did the day she left," I stared.

"I need a drink," I walked towards the bus.

Sam followed me on the bus.

"Cheer up. She misses you too. She told me last night when I said I saw you," he walked away.

I walked to my bunk and sat there. I sat there and cried. I was there for a good half hour before anyone thought to find me. I was so lost without her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sappy!!!!!!!! I know!!!!!!! It clears some things up. :)