Status: Drabbles

Tales From The Baker Family

Best Friend?

I sat in my bunk. Everyone was sleeping, but me, obviously. I was listening to random videos on YouTube. I came across a song that I felt described Briley to me. 'Girl At The Rock Show' by Blink 182. I laughed.

I remember the first time I showed it to her. She started singing and we rocked out in her Mitsubishi. It was the most fun I had with her sober. She never stopped smiling that day. I pulled out my phone and decided to write her another message unsent.

'Life sucks B. You have no idea how much it hurts to miss you. I'm almost positive you're happy in your new relationship, but I'm always going to be here waiting. No girl has this much control over me. I love you. I hate you. It sucks because seeing you brought it all back. The good times. I love you.

I remember when you sang 'Invincible' to me. I watched you smile the whole time. It was so cute! I also love when you'd give me Stitch and when you'd take random pictures of us in random stores. It was fun. I know this is really stupid, but it helps me to relieve the pressure and pain. I miss you.' and before I knew what I had done, it sent.

"Fuck!" I mentally slapped myself.

'I miss you too. Sam misses you.' she replied!

'Come tomorrow?' I watched my phone contently.

'Of course' I was so excited.

'Thanks! :)' I laid my phone down and tried to catch some sleep.

'Even after what I did... I don't understand. You're my best friend.' I reread that message over and over.

'Life sucks, then you die. Guess I died already, but you brought me back to life. I need sleep. Bye Briley.' I shut my phone off and laid down.

I dreamed of us running through valleys and getting married. Stupid Colson.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but it explains some.