Status: Up and Running ^_^

The Otherside

Roof tops

-Alex P.O.V-

We were walking around on the roof top trying to figure out which roof top she would have went on.

"I say right first if she's not five buildings from ours then we'll come back then go left, deal?" I said to Julie.

"Fine, fine let just hurry up and find her." I nodded and we walked to the edge of the right of the roof. I jumped at least a 6ft distance and helped Julie jump.

We kept walking for about 30mins we were on the 3 roof top when Julie was out of breath. Which was funny cause she takes a five minute break between each roof we jump.

We left the third and kept jumping roof tops till we got to the fifth roof top. We walked around to check if she was hiding or sleeping. When I saw something on the floor with two sword on its back.

"Holy shit!" I yelled loud enough for Julie to come running.

"What?!?" She said I pointed to the body.

"Is she bit?" She asked I shrugged.

I ran over to Anna's body and picked her up. I carried her bridal style over the roof tops making sure she wouldn't fall. We got inside the store and already got questions popping up.

"Shut up!" I yelled at all of them. "I need to get her to a bed and see if she is bit or whatever else. They nodded and cleared a path for me to make my way to the beds.

I set her on our bed and pulled her hoodie off. And checked her arms, I think I'ma let Julie do this I'ma throw up. I can't see her like this.

I walked over to Julie. "Julie can you do the rest?" I asked and she nodded walking over to Anna.

I jogged over to the bathrooms and into the men's room. I ran to the toilet and puked my guts out. I wiped my mouth and slowly slid down the wall of the stall. I closed my eyes only to see my fathers body hunched over my mothers eating her out. Then Anna's ice cold body on the roof top.

I grabbed the knife out of my pocket and slid it against the stall wall. Stabbing holes into the wall.

"FUCK!" I screeched this wasn't suppose to happen to her! I am the one that has nothing to live for! I lo-v-ve he-r.

My tear flew down my cheeks I gave up try to wipe them away. I stood up from my spot and walked to the sink and the mirror I saw my face my eyes were blood shot red. I splashed water on my skin wiped it off with my sleeve.

I ran my fingers threw my hair. I looked back into the mirror that held my reflection. I threw my fist at it, it cracked into 8 pieces. I threw my fist at it even harder than the last the pieces flew off. One slit my cheek and my knuckles were bloody, the mirror pieces were every where.

I need to clean it off before it gets infected. I walked out of the restroom and down to the aid section. I grabbed a first aid kit and sat on the floor. Put a bandaid on my cheek and wrapped my wrist with gauze.

I walked over to my bed and sat by Anna's body that was fully clothed now. Julie sat in a chair on the other side of the bed.

"What the hell happen to you?" I ignored her question.

"Is she okay? What's wrong with her? Is she going to be okay?" I rambled on.

"Yes. Concussion. And yes. Now what the hell did you do, we don't need another injured! " she pointed out.

"Nothing just broke a mirror." I murmured.

"Ugh. Calm your shit she'll be fine."

That was the Que. Anna fluttered her eyes open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Away.. He's just so CUTE! :D

Comment, subscribe, and ENJOY!(;

Love yuh,

-Hannah <333