Status: Up and Running ^_^

The Otherside

What do I do?

I woke up trapped in Alex's arm trying to wiggle out not working with any of my tricks he was just squeezing tighter so I gave up when I noticed Dakota was gone I wiggled Alex's arm till he woke up.

He look at me in his arms "Oh sorry" he said tiredly "It's fine" I said putting a hair to the back of my ear "Mind?" he saw his arms again "Oh sorry again" he let go me snaking out of bed I smiled running out.

I started to jog down stairs Finding Julie and Dakota chowing down on cereal then I smiled I looked at the T.V. screen and at the couch finding Zack and Jack on the couch watching T.V. how the service was working how the hell should I know?

"I'ma go look for a radio down stairs if you want me" I said to Julie as she nodded.

I jogged down another flight of stairs at the bottom I heard grunting and from the cellar maybe one of those things got stuck I'll blow some brains out.

I opened the door to the cellar walking down stairs noticing more than one more like 25 I ran up stairs finding the door stuck "'FUCK!" I yelled as i shot one and started banging on the door.

-Alex's P.O.V-

I got out of bed and ran down stairs finding everyone then walked up to Julie " By a chance do you know where Anna is??" I asked "Ughh yeah, down stairs" her stuck on the T.V. screen "Thank's " I yelled running down stairs to find no one.

Then I heard Screaming and gun shots from the cellar I ran to the door it wasn't budging.

I kept pulling it finally swinging opening Anna fall on with her foot shutting the cellar door.

"Thank's" she whispered as I felt her breath touching my skin her eye's as green as a forest I looked into them seeing fear and sadness.

Jack walks in " Someones getting it on" He started to laugh Anna jumped up me following her steps.

"Laugh at this ASSHOLE" She yelled opening the door then closing it when he saw the zombies

"Holy Shit" He yelled

"Go get some wood, nails, and a hammer" she order us and we did just that and ran up stairs.

-Anna P.O.V-

I Ran up stairs to find Julie I found her on the couch next to Zack I grabbed her arm and ran upstairs to my room.

"What?? I Am missing my show!!" her grunting

"Julie this is really important!" i told her

"Ok, I get it tell me hun" she grinned

I told her about the cellar accident "WHAT?!?!" She yelled

"But he got me out and I fell on him and I think... uhmm" i looked at the ground

"You think what spit it out hun!" she tugged at my jacket

" I think I.. Like Alex..." I whispered
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh gosh someone has got feelings but does he like her back??
Thank you! <3
- Hannah <33 Lushes yu