Status: Up and Running ^_^

The Otherside

Well hello there and you are? Omfg it isn't...

-Rian P.O.V.-

I woke up to laughing and the smell of pop tarts. I sat up in my bed and rubbed my face with my palm. I got up and walked over to the couch and to see Anna laying asleep on awake Alex's lap rubbing her back to wake her up.

I loved see Alex in love just the way he looks at her reminds me of me a Cass I hope she is safe and well. What am I kidding for all I know she can be running down the street.

I walked around until I saw Jack pushing Julie around a cart eating Pop tarts laughing there asses off." I shook my head and made my way to the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth and walked back out of the bathroom. I haven't been feel as hungry as usual maybe because the only thing I can think about is Cassadee. I walked back to the couches where now awake Anna and Alex were.

"I am going to get something to eat want anything guys?" She asked us I shook my head and before Alex could answer she said something for him.

"Pop tarts and pickles it is then." She yelled as she walked away and I laughed at her choices in a meal.

"You like a lot don't you?" I asked him already know I am right.

"Yeah, she's beautiful, cool, fun, funny, rebel, she can kill a zombie, caring, she has awesome tattoos and piercings, and did I say beautiful?" I laughed at the last comment. Wait she has tattoos I can already see the piercings but tattoos haven't noticed.

"Tattoos?" I questioned

"Yeah three an anchor on her feet, Alice and wonderland one on rib cage, and a heart that Julie has also on the hand" he pointed out the three.

"Wow two are in the most obvious place how could I not see?" I laughed at my stupidity.

- Anna P.O.V.-

I grabbed a chocolate flavored and strawberry flavored pop tarts from the shelves and stalked off the the pickles grabbed a jar of mini pickles. I walked over to the toy section to see Dakota and Zack playing with Legos. I quickly hugged them and went back to the two guys.

When I got back the two were both watching cartoons.

"Which flavor my boy?" Alex smirked and pointed to the Chocolate flavored pop tarts. I gave him a pack out of the chocolate flavored and took a pack also.

I ate the pop tarts and ate a couple pickles. Alex wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him.

"Lexy, what did you do before this?" I looked at him rest my head back on his lap like last night.

"Well all four of us we were in a band named 'All Time Low' and we made it pretty big but not as big as you know one direction or Selena Gomez. But we did goo did what we love. I was lead singer and guitarist." He explain to her.

" that better than anything I did in my life, I worked at Subway p, my parents hated me because I was a mistake and I was downer on their party time. I have my brother and Julie they were my family the only people I need to take care of." I gave a half-heart smile to him as he stroked my hair.

"I don't think your a mistake your a miracle" the butterflies came back and I grinned at him.

"Well thank you I need that." I played with his brown piece of hair.

" you deserved it."

When I was about to say something back I heard Julie's voice in the intercom.

"Anna come the the front and hurry." When she said that she jump to her feet and ran to her shoe and pulled on her combat boots and stuck her knives in place. Placed her other knives in the waist of her white skinny jeans. She ran to the front and saw Julie by the door. She walked over to Julie and look out the window.

She saw a girl running alone from a Zombie coming this way.

"Open the door NOW!" I yelled and Julie pulled it open I picked a bat and the girl ran in with the Zombie right on her trail I hit the bat against its head and only little blood came out I took out a knife and shoved it in its skull.

After dragging the body out I turned to the girl and Julie locked the door.

"What's your name?" I asked comfortingly she was probably already scared out of her pants.

"Cassadee Pope" woah from Hey, Monday that so cool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah Cassadee is here and Rian is gonna flip his shit when he find her. Enjoy my little pervs and bitches. Luv you.:D

- Hannah <3