Status: Up and Running ^_^

The Otherside

No, please! No...

I dropped the clothing from my hand and ran as fast as my feet could take me in the direction I head it coming from.

I stopped running when I saw what was happening in front of my eye and took out my 10in knife from my waist band and threw it at the zombie. Hitting it in the eye when it looked up from his so called 'meal' of my brother.

I ran up to my brother and he started crying.

"Anna it hurt it hurts so much... Help me!" He said between muffled cries of help.

"Baby, I am so sorry I wish I could help...I love you so much." I said trying to stay strong in front of my brother.

"Why can't you help me! I you said you loved me!" He screamed in my face.

"I do, baby. But it infected you and now I can't help you I am so sorry." I whispered to him.

"I love you to Annie." She hugged my leg as he stood and I picked him up.

"You'll be with mommy and daddy as soon as you know it. Bye, baby boy." I kissed his forehead.

"Bye, Annie." He said as I put him down. He turned around and before he could turn around I shot him in the back of his head.

"No! Fuck...no.." I broke down sobbing before my brother dead body.

Before I knew it everyone crowded around me and the two bodies. I got up and went over to the zombie body.

I don't have time to cry.

I need to fight.

No more loosing to these...sick son of a bitches.

I've lost to much.

I grabbed my knife from his eye and ran to the roof of the store. I jumped from roof to roof looking around for those bitches they need to die and I will die even if it meant getting killed by a zombie.

Jumped off a roof and on top of a car. At least 10 zombies came up to the car and tried clawing their way up. I flicked my two knives from under my boot and waist and stabbed two in the head. I pulled the knives from the heads and killed the other 8.

I jumped off the car and ran into the weapons shop across the street. I saw a few katana's and grabbed them and put them on my back making an 'X'.

I think this will do for now.

I might get myself killed but it will be in honor of my brother for his sake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well she went insane well I can't blame her. Thank you to my readers! I only update for you may be only a couple but I can deal for now making another fanfic but this time it will be for the 'The Walking Dead' if you like that T.V. Show series! Love it it one of my fav.

It's called 'Over Run' check it out.:D

A little summary:

Rekate, is 29yrs old when the whole world went to shit, what would of happened when Reakate saved Merle from the rooftop? Well let find out. The survivors will be taken back by the things she does for them. She may seem uncaring, cold hearted, and a bitchy attitude. But it's only because she was hurt so many times broken hearted and hurt. Can the only person she pays attention to help her through it all?

Read it. I hope you like it love you all. <3
- Hannah <3