Status: Up and Running ^_^

The Otherside

Black spots

I walked out the store with my 2 Katana's, 4 knives, and one gun with just a bullet. You'll find out why I need just a bullet when the time comes.

I've been hunting with my uncle since I was 10yrs old and a shooting range for my 15th birthday. Strange huh? Nah it was pretty fun plus I got a reason to use it now don't I?

I spotted a walker trying to claw it's way into the store, I walked up to it. I grabbed it by the neck and threw it to the ground, pulled out one my Katana's and slid it right threw the neck. The head rolled a few inches away I stabbed it in the eye.

I heard groans behind me but not to much like a hoard, but like a couple. I ran forward stopped then did a back flip kicking one in the face without even trying. I stood up and turned around I grabbed both my Katana's.

Like I expected only 3 walkers. I pulled out one knife threw it at one of the walkers foreheads right between his eyes used my two Katana's. slid it in the other two eyes.

"To bad you weren't alive at least you would have been able to see me kick your asses." I smirked.

The sunset was going down and it was getting dark. I ran up to the nearest ladders to one roof top of a building. I started jumping roof tops.

I took a breath on the 3rd roof top. I ran and jumped I fell flat a couple inches of the building. I latched my hands on the edge of the building hanging on my legs dangling. If I let go I would surely break something it was at least a 11ft fall.

"FUCK!" I yelled trying to kick my legs up to at least try and back hand spring my way up, and yes I was a gymnast for 4yrs of my life fall back job.

I got my legs up on the ledge and threw my head back trying to catch air, but only hit my head on the brick wall. smart one, dumbass i said to my self. I got my hands on as well and pulled my self up I stumbled a bit. I saw black spots in my vision. That's when I went down.

-Alex P.O.V-

"Dammit! Somethings fucking wrong!" I yelled.

"Yeah, smart ass her brothers dead, she's gone who knows where!" Julie growled.

"No, something else is definitely wrong. She would be back by now she smarter than this. I am going to go check roofs that's the only way she would have gone." I held back hot tears forcing them selves into my eyes.

"Fine, I am coming with then! She's my best friend." Julie tried to stay calm but was loosing it.

"Fine, but don't expect me to wait on you." I spun on my heal and walked out onto the roof.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, my hunny bun Is hurt.

Did you check out my new Fanfic. :D

Over Run. A Daryl Dixon Fanfic. If anyone's Watched The Walking Dead. Really good fucking amazing on AMC the T.V. Program. <33

Love you,

- Hannah <33