Status: Currently Active. After graduation it's become hard to put the finishing touches, but we are going to work on putting more up as soon as we can!

Hero High School

Marek isn't really a hero. In fact, he isn't sure WHAT he is. However, in order to save his little sister and only friends, he teams together with an unlikely ally - a demigod by the name of Zorra. Zorra, a shapeshifter who's lived for more years then she cares to admit, isn't exactly the type to reach out a hand to anyone she doesn't know. Yet somehow the two find their worlds colliding and heading straight towards death.

~~~~~

This is a little RP between myself and my good friend, Courtney. My character is Marek, her's is Zorra. This world and all its characters are completely our own, though a few may or may not be modeled off other fictional characters.

WARNING: some language. Not something I normally write, but Kat and Zorra tend to curse, and I would like to stay true to their personalities.
  1. New Kid At School
    They meet. Every new paragraph is a perspective shift.
  2. "Tolerating"
    Seems these two really have it out for each other.
  3. Home Sick
    Zorra and Marek return... "Home"
  4. Nightmare
    Everyone has scars... some of them run a little deeper than others.