Daughter of Dyrdek

KEYS

I was signed out of the hospital and saw someone that I couldn't place. I was dressed on a black jacket with my hood on and skinny jeans. I saw a guy talking to Megan.

"Who is this" I asked staring at the guy.

"I'm your dad" He said.

"Yeah, and I could care less" I said then walking away.

"Alicia come back!" Megan yelled.

I laughed really loud. Megan screamed. I took off running and ran into the parking lot. I got in Megan's car and started it up. I drove to the airport. I called my good 'friend' Travis Pastrana. He was taking me to New York and I saw hsi car pull up. We got on the plane and grabbed Travis's hand. Travis pulled out his phone and called someone.

"hey, Rob going to New York with her." He said.

"My Dad is Rob Dyrdek" I asked.

"Yeah" He said.

New York

I was in New York city and Travis was with me. I was my old self for right now and saw my Aunt's warehouse. I opened the door and saw my piano. I walked to it and sat down. I let my hands take control over the keys and Travis was listening. I heard the door slam shut and didn't pay attention.

After I finished, I looked up and saw Megan and Rob staring at me.

"That was WOW!" said Rob.

"Thanks, uh...... I have to go" I said leaving.

"That's why they nicknamed her Keys" Megan said