Daughter of Dyrdek

Sing Me A Song and I'll Fight For My Life

Where in the hell did she get that voice? I mean, the confidence was totally from my side. But the voice? I’d never heard her mother sing so I couldn’t be sure.

I was so proud of my little girl. The Grammys!

A man in a yellow shirt walked over to me. “Mr.Dyrdek? You need to come with me please.” I followed the sporty fellow in complete confusion. The only time this happened was when I was being thrown out of places, and this was far to calm for that. Plus, I didn’t do anything!

The kid led me to the back rooms, past the dressing rooms and to the hallway which leads to the parking lot. This worried me. Was Alicia alright? Was this kid going to kill me? What the hell…?

“Alicia Dyrdek is being sent to the hospital. I think…no, they already left. You might want to drive.” The brown haired kid informed me. I stared at him in alarm as we stood in the cold, dark parking lot.

“Thank you,” I threw over my shoulder whilst running to my car. Why? Was she okay? Would she be okay? I got into my car, turned on the engine and peeled out. I flew down the road at dangerous speed, tears of terror built in my eyes. Lights blinded me, and the last thing I remembered was the deafening sound of metal clashing with metal.