Status: Complete, I own nothing but my own characters, and title credit goes to the amazing Mayday Parade :)

'Cause Baby I'm a Dreamer for Sure

Annamarie Alexandra Holton came from a family that controlled her life. Her parents pretty much chose everything she did in her life. Her parents wanted one thing for her while she dreamed of something different. Music was her escape, her life, and her dream. Her parents disliked her love for music, but when an opportunity arose, Annie took it and just when things start to go well for her, they take a turn for the worse. Things begin to get out of hand for her, but what happens when she meets her favorite band?
  1. Family Traditions and True Passions
    Annamarie Holton
  2. Chapter 2
  3. Opportunity Arises
  4. Dream Job and Favorite Band
  5. So Much For Living The Dream...
  6. Chapter 6
  7. You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground.
    Title credit: Mayday Parade
  8. Chapter 8
  9. Chapter 9
  10. Chapter 10
  11. Chapter 11
    Annie and Lacie Skies talk about the nights events.
  12. Chapter 12
    Annie finds out more about her break up with Ben. Her and Lacey go the the Mayday concert where Lacey is finally introduced to the guys and their girls.
  13. Chapter 13
    Annie finds out about the job with the band and talks to her parents.
  14. Chapter 14
  15. Chapter 15
  16. Chapter 16
  17. Does This Deafening Silence Mean Nothing To No One But Me.
    Title credit: Mayday Parade
  18. Chapter 18
  19. Chapter 19
  20. Chapter 20
  21. Chapter 21
  22. Bet He'll Get The Nerve To Walk The Floor And Ask My Girl To Dance
    Title credit: Mayday Parade
  23. Chapter 23
  24. Chapter 24
  25. Chapter 25
  26. Chapter 26
  27. Chapter 27
  28. Chapter 28
  29. Chapter 29
  30. Epilogue