Status: Complete, I own nothing but my own characters, and title credit goes to the amazing Mayday Parade :)

'Cause Baby I'm a Dreamer for Sure

Does This Deafening Silence Mean Nothing To No One But Me.

I woke up to a sweet kiss. I opened my eyes to see Brooks smiling sleepily at me his blue eyes struggling to keep open as he looked at me. I smiled back at him before leaning into another kiss, his arms tightening around me as I placed a hand on the side of his face.

"Seeing you two making out, was not what I wanted to wake up to." Jake said in the bunk across from us. Brooks and I broke apart, my face flushed from embarrassment, as I looked over at Jake, who had rolled over facing away from us.

"Morning to you too, Jakie." I said using the nickname he hated.

"Morning girlie, don't call me Jakie." he said deciding to get up.

"You always call me girlie, so why can't I call you Jakie? It seems fair to me." I said with a grin. Brooks was laying on his back now with my arms folded on his chest and my head on top of them, as he watched Jake and I argue about nicknames.

"It's not supposed to be fair, I'm older, and girlie fits you." He said becoming childish as he grinned back and poking me on the nose before heading towards the bathroom.

"Girlie does not fit me." I said to no one in particular, I moved my arms from under me and rested my head on Brooks' chest. He kissed my head as his fingers began tracing patterns on my back.

"Jake just likes picking on you." he said against my hair causing me to smile.

"I know he does. I guess we should be getting up now, huh?" I questioned only moving to snuggle closer to Brooks.

"I'm sure we still have a couple of hours left till were back in Florida, so we don't have to get up right this minute." Brooks replied, his hold on me tightening a little.

"No you two are fine, we have an hour and a half left." Derek said making me jump a little because I hadn't realized he was standing so close to the bunks, putting some of his clothes back in his bag.

"Morning Der, thanks for telling us." I said leaning over Brooks some to look at Derek better. He looked over at me and smiled.

"No problem sis, actually Lacey and Alex are still sound asleep, so you two are doing better than them. Although they most likely not going to be fun when they wake up." Derek said looking at the two people snuggled up in the bottom bunk under where Jake had been moments ago.

"Why do you say that, did they get drunk last night?" I questioned finding it a bit hard to believe Lacey would drink so much.

"They weren't really drunk-" Derek began before being cut off by Jake.

"But they were on their way there." he said laughing.

"Lacey Skies what am I going to do with you?" I mumbled but the guys still heard, chuckling at my words.

"Actually it was more Alex than Lacey." Cabbage said joining the conversation. We were looking at the adorable couple when Alex shifted a bit, without letting go of Lacey, and opened his eyes.

"You guys are so fu-freaking creepy." He said stumbling over his words trying to refrain from cursing and curling back into Lacey. We just laughed at him before going on with whatever we were doing.

I looked at Brooks and smiled kissing his lips gently. “I need to get up." His arms wrapped around me at once pulling me down to him and earning a giggle from me. He buried his face into my neck, kissing the exposed skin.

"Why do you need to get up, we still have over an hour before we need to." He mumbled kissing my neck gently kissing my neck again.

"I know, but I really got to pee." I said laughing, but wishing I didn't have to get up. Brooks reluctantly let me go and climbed down to help me from our middle bunk. Why everyone decided to give the short person one of the upper bunks is beyond me, because Brooks had to help me every time I wanted to go to bed, not that he minded. When we first started touring I had a bottom bunk, but now I have the middle one and it bothers me deeply, Lace and I need to switch bunks.

Brooks hugged me once I was on the ground, but quickly let me go so I could hurry to the bathroom. When I walked out I almost ran straight into Jeremy, but stopped just in time. We apologized to one another and shared a hug before I went towards the front of the bus. Derek was leaning against the doorframe between the bunks and front lounge, but when he saw me he stood up straight and gave me a hug. Once released by him, Jake got up and practically tackled me into a hug, causing us to almost fall. Thankfully we didn't and once he let me go I was able to go sit by Lacey and Brooks.

"We arrived in Florida faster than we thought we would, only a few more minutes until we are in Tallahassee again." Brooks said placing his arm around me as I curled myself into his side.

"Awesome!" I said happy to be returning home. "Lace, are you excited to see your brother again and kick him for not being able to come see you off?" I questioned turning to find Lacey kissing Alex, but when she heard my voice she pulled away quickly.

"You know it! He so should have been there to see us off; Mr. Kemp would have let him off for a few hours." Lacey said crossing her arms and pouting. Alex pulled her back so she was now leaning against him and kissed her temple.

The ride was short just as Brooks said and when we walked off the bus I was greeted with a huge hug from Julie.

"I'm so glad you're back!" she said as we held each other tightly. Lacey came and joined the hug then. "Lacey how are you!" Julie shouted in response. Johnathan came into view after we hugged for what seemed like forever.

"Hey sis!" He shouted, Lacey ran to him and gave him a big hug. They were such cute siblings; they looked alike except for the fact Lacey had her mother's blond hair while Johnathan had his dad's dark hair. Johnathan was also a bit taller than Lacey but not by much, not that it mattered much if you compared me to them, then you would just realize how short my 5'2 stature was. Johnathan looked towards me now. "Hey Annie, we're still on good terms right since I didn't come find you after you quit?"

"Johnathan we've been over this already, I know what happened and I'm not mad at you." I said giving him a quick hug. "And right now I don't think anything could ruin my mood, I'm home and I'm surrounded by people I love."

"Oh Annie," Julie started sounding a bit upset. "There's something you should know."

"Jules just tell me already!" I exclaimed starting to lose my patience some.

"Ben's here." My face fell instantly as a deafening silence fell over us. So much for my good mood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well they're home. Title probably doesn't fit the chapter very well but it's better than nothing. Anyways hope you enjoyed.

Comments are always welcomed. :)