Status: Complete, I own nothing but my own characters, and title credit goes to the amazing Mayday Parade :)

'Cause Baby I'm a Dreamer for Sure

Chapter 29

Butterflies filled my stomach as I was getting ready, with my mother's help. She applied the finishing touches to my makeup before stepping away, then walking to stand behind me and we admired my appearance in the mirror. Tears were in her eyes as she stared at my reflection.

"You look beautiful dear." She said brushing away some tears that escaped her eyes.

"Thank you." I whispered afraid that if I spoke any louder I would break down in tears. This was it, the beginning of a new life; in a few minutes I would walk down the middle of the church to say the words that will make me Mrs. Brooks Betts. I was so happy, but a bit afraid of being in front of everyone, even if it was family and friends, I just didn't like to be in front of a large crowd of people. Most would probably be wondering about what the future held for them, but not me I'm worrying about the audience, typical me.

My mother still stood by me, but I could tell there was something on her mind.

"Is something wrong?" I asked softly placing a hand on hers that was resting on my shoulder.

"Annie, I want to apologize. I've been a terrible mother to you over the years." She began and I turned to look at her.

"That's not true!" I exclaimed, but she held up her hand signaling for me to let her talk.

"I always wanted you to do what I thought was best and never paid any attention to how miserable you were with my choices. It took you leaving home and telling me that you needed to live your own life for me to figure it out, and even after you told me it took a while to understand. Then I saw the looks between you and Brooks, and saw past the tattoos and noticed how much you two mean to each other, and how happy you are with him and working with the band. I'm sorry for not listening to you before, and I hope nothing but good blessings for you and Brooks. I love you Annamarie." She said tears falling freely down her face.

"I love you too mom." I said standing up and hugging her tightly, trying my hardest not to let the tears that pricked my eyes to fall.

"I'm so proud to be your mother." She said as we pulled away. "Now c'mon dear, they should be ready for you now." She was right; just as we headed towards the door, Julie's head popped in.

"Annie everyone's ready." She said and then looked at me better. "You look amazingly beautiful."

"Thanks Jules." I said with a smile, but the butterflies were still there and got a bit worse as my mother went to take her seat and I took my father's arm.

"You look beautiful Angel." He said kissing my head.

"Thanks daddy." I said smiling up at him. Lacey came and gave me a hug, before taking her place by Derek. Julie was standing by Alex in front of her and Lacey mumbled something to her that caused her to turn around and smile, saying something in return. I didn't catch any of the words though as the music began to play and everyone began to walk. It seemed all to go by quickly before it was my turn to walk.

Bailey was the flower girl, and she was absolutely adorable as she practically hopped down the aisle throwing flower petals, and eating up the small attention she got. All eyes were on me though; I smiled at bailey for a moment while I was walking before I pulled my gaze up and on Brooks. My breath left me as I looked at him and I gripped my dad's arm a bit tighter, leaning into him for support.

When we made it to the front of the church, I tore my eyes from Brooks to look at my father. He had tears falling down his face, but wore a smile as he hugged me, kissing my head lightly, and handing me off to Brooks. Lacey took my flowers so Brooks and I could hold hands. Tears made their way down my cheeks as I looked at him. He smiled at me and squeezed my hands gently and the vows began.

Brooks said his lines with ease, while I struggled a bit because of my tears and sniffles, but I got them out. We placed the rings on each other’s fingers, and my hands shook as we did so.

"Brooks Betts do you take Annamarie Holton as your lawfully wed wife?"

"I do" said Brooks with his southern drawl as he gazed into my eyes.

"And Annamarie Holton, do you take Brooks Betts to be you lawfully wed husband?"

"I do." I said and my country accent I do so well at hiding came out as I said this and I could see Alex smile a bit wider behind Brooks. I always do so well at hiding it, but when it does slip out, Alex likes to tease me about it. I was brought back quickly when the pastor continued.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Brooks lifted my veil and pressed his lips against mine. My fear of being in front of the crowd slipped earlier when my eyes locked with Brooks' and now I completely forgot there was a crowd as I pulled Brooks a bit closer, enjoying this once in a lifetime moment. We pulled away after a minute, Lacey handed me my flowers back, and we began to walk out. I held on tightly to Brooks' arm as tears clouded my vision.

I was no longer Annamarie Alexandra Holton, though it would never truly leave me, but now I was Annamarie Alexandra, Mrs. Brooks Betts, and I couldn't be happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here you have it. The wedding of Brooks and Annamarie. Hope y'all enjoyed it, I don't know much about weddings, but I did my best. The next chapter is the last one, its kinda sad that im having to end a story I've loved writing, but I don't know how to continue it any longer. Let me know what y'all think.

Here's Annie's dress and how she has her hair: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60718806